Allan Sisters - I'm In With The Downtown Crowd

Hi Folks,

It looks like I'll need to sell my Allan Sisters.  Condition is genuinely M-/NM with company sleeve.

It would appear that this is a rare record and if I do part with it it'll need to be for a good price.

I've never done this before and instead of a set sale I'm going to offer to the highest offer I get.  I have chosen this course of action as I have had wildly differing views on the value of this record and because of it's outstanding condition.

I won't make any offers public as I don't really agree with that strategy.  If you're interested just tell me what it's worth to you, though any offers will need to be in excess of £700 as that appears to be the lower end of the opinions I've been given.

I won't be able to consider trades and payment would need to be by bank transfer.

I do have good, albeit limited, feedback on this site so I hope that you feel able to contact me with confidence.

Due to work commitments and access issues I will find it difficult to view or respond to any offers/questions until early next week.  I might however be able to pick up emails so if you want to contact me other than by PM then you could try me on chris.penn@voweurope.com  In light of the difficulties you might have in getting hold of me I will contact the person with the best offer a week today (Wednesday 12th July).

Thank you for your interest.

Kind regards

Chris

Allan Sisters.JPG

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images