Allan Sisters - I'm In With The Downtown Crowd

Hi Folks,

It looks like I'll need to sell my Allan Sisters.  Condition is genuinely M-/NM with company sleeve.

It would appear that this is a rare record and if I do part with it it'll need to be for a good price.

I've never done this before and instead of a set sale I'm going to offer to the highest offer I get.  I have chosen this course of action as I have had wildly differing views on the value of this record and because of it's outstanding condition.

I won't make any offers public as I don't really agree with that strategy.  If you're interested just tell me what it's worth to you, though any offers will need to be in excess of £700 as that appears to be the lower end of the opinions I've been given.

I won't be able to consider trades and payment would need to be by bank transfer.

I do have good, albeit limited, feedback on this site so I hope that you feel able to contact me with confidence.

Due to work commitments and access issues I will find it difficult to view or respond to any offers/questions until early next week.  I might however be able to pick up emails so if you want to contact me other than by PM then you could try me on chris.penn@voweurope.com  In light of the difficulties you might have in getting hold of me I will contact the person with the best offer a week today (Wednesday 12th July).

Thank you for your interest.

Kind regards

Chris

Allan Sisters.JPG

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic