Bury Night's Alright

Guest wAvy

what - no one's posted bout Bury yet?! ohmy.gif

well it wasn't as full as normal - perhaps it was clashing with another event somewhere else i dunno - but the dancefloor was full alright! biggrin.gif

livesey - i thought you were some old geezer but then i saw you djing and realised you wasn't - think i was getting you confused with another DJ i saw there at a previous time! i meant to pick up one of them flyers you were 'doling' out but i forgot to put one in my bag. my fella, tony, wanted to check out that radio station but i couldn't remember the frequency (of the station).

it might not have been as full as previous times but i still had a great night all the same! checked out both rooms too and the floors were buzzing in both i thought.

cyas - wAvy :D

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest stash313

Well I'm older than I was when I started DJing there (nineteen now) , the old geezer you're probably thinking about is Neil. :(

Thanks for the comments wAvy was another enjoyable night.

Don't think I'm spinning in the Northern room in December but am upstairs for the return of the modern room so make sure you catch that.

My show is tonight 12.00 - 2.00 am 87.7 FM across Manchester or on-line at https://www.shockradio.co.uk thanks for checking it out. :unsure:

what - no one's posted bout Bury yet?! :(

well it wasn't as full as normal - perhaps it was clashing with another event somewhere else i dunno - but the dancefloor was full alright! :unsure:

livesey - i thought you were some old geezer but then i saw you djing and realised you wasn't - think i was getting you confused with another DJ i saw there at a previous time! i meant to pick up one of them flyers you were 'doling' out but i forgot to put one in my bag. my fella, tony, wanted to check out that radio station but i couldn't remember the frequency (of the station).

it might not have been as full as previous times but i still had a great night all the same! checked out both rooms too and the floors were buzzing in both i thought.

cyas - wAvy :hypo:

Hi wAvy like you say not as full as usual personally put that down to the Blackpool Weekender AND 'Soul in the Sunners' only back that day/night so lots of regulars missing...only so much oil in the ground as they say.

No doubt everyone 'll be back for the December Northern and Modern Christmas Special on the 15th. :unsure:

Your right about the floors though still looks the buisness at Bury when everyone gets out there. One of the best venues in the North West IMHO

Hi wAvy like you say not as full as usual personally put that down to the Blackpool Weekender AND 'Soul in the Sunners' only back that day/night so lots of regulars missing...only so much oil in the ground as they say.

No doubt everyone 'll be back for the December Northern and Modern Christmas Special on the 15th. :unsure:

Your right about the floors though still looks the buisness at Bury when everyone gets out there. One of the best venues in the North West IMHO

Thanks guys.

Now I maybe be biased but I still love the Town Hall, It's still just the perfect room for me. I love standing at the back of the main room and looking up at the balcony and the stage....I really cant say there is any other venue around north manchester that I'd rather have. :(

Jayne.x.

Thanks guys.

Now I maybe be biased but I still love the Town Hall, It's still just the perfect room for me. I love standing at the back of the main room and looking up at the balcony and the stage....I really cant say there is any other venue around north manchester that I'd rather have. :shades:

Jayne.x.

Jayne you deffo need to update your signiture

Well I'm older than I was when I started DJing there (nineteen now) , the old geezer you're probably thinking about is Neil. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the comments wAvy was another enjoyable night.

Don't think I'm spinning in the Northern room in December but am upstairs for the return of the modern room so make sure you catch that.

My show is tonight 12.00 - 2.00 am 87.7 FM across Manchester or on-line at https://www.shockradio.co.uk thanks for checking it out. :shades:

arrrrghhh - sorry, i missed it, as i've only just read this now - this morning! :)

i'll have to check it out again next week, unless you're on every night @ that time?

dunno what Neil looks like, but hear this - :DLivesey made that comment Neil - not me! no.gif

cyas - wAvy

Edited by wAvy
Guest stash313

I'm on again next monday night wAvy and that will be it for this year. Because its a student (tax dodgers) station we're only given a four week fm licence each year so next monday will see the end of this years broadcast.

Source Advert