Tony Orlando/bert Dache

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...Just in case anyone's acquired either of these records in job lots and they're sitting at the bottom of a 'vile pile', awaiting recycling or similar, I could really use mintish copies of:

TONY ORLANDO - Think Before You Act (Atco 6376)

BERT DACHE - Don't Stop The World For Me (Diamond 201)

...not really expecting any replies, but I'll keep my fingers crossed in any event...

TONE :yes:

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

...Just in case anyone's acquired either of these records in job lots and they're sitting at the bottom of a 'vile pile', awaiting recycling or similar, I could really use mintish copies of:

...not really expecting any replies, but I'll keep my fingers crossed in any event...

TONE :yes:

Hi Tony got Bert Da'che, used to play it c/u way, way back, it's not that bad!

Social source share

TONE :unsure:

Tony Orlando - Think before you act- Atco.......The best record Little Anthony never made, or did he??

What ya offering Tone?

BH

PS. It certainly isn't in any "vile pile" far from it.

Edited by BLAKE H
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Tony Orlando - Think before you act- Atco.......The best record Little Anthony never made, or did he??

What ya offering Tone?

BH

PS. It certainly isn't in any "vile pile" far from it.

....You're obviously a man of taste, it's a fabulous New York Pop record - it's just that many people on this forum would probably run a mile from a Tony Orlando record without even wanting to hear it, so I didn't want to big up my admiration of the man overmuch!

Problem is, I don't actually know what it's worth! Obviously it's not in any Northern guides, not being Northern, and Jeff Kreiter's "Teen Collectors Records Guide" (which is where people like Orlando normally end up) doesn't list it. Let me ask a few of my Spectropop-type buddies and see what they think is a fair price, and I'll get back to you ASAP...

Thanks for responding,

TONE :shades:

Hi Tony got Bert Da'che, used to play it c/u way, way back, it's not that bad!

...indeed it's not, Tony. But are you saying you've got it, or you've got it and would be happy to flog it? :thumbsup:

TONE

Social source share

Source Advert