NICE NEW BATCH OF ORIGINALS

Pete S

ALL ORIGINALS – PLEASE PM OR EMAIL IF INTERESTED THANK YOU.  POST EXTRA.

EARL GAINS – YOU BELONG TO ME – HBR                                                                                           M-             £175

This is the super rare version which lists I Have Loved And I Have Lived on the label but plays the storming dancer You Belong To Me Instead.

EMANUEL LASKEY – DON’T LEAD ME ON BABY – THELMA DEMO                                         EX            £175  **SOLD**

This is the rarest variation of this record, the white demo, and it would have been £300 but the bloody labels are on the wrong sides.

LENNY WELCH – WAIT A WHILE LONGER – MERCURY                                                                 M-             £40

A very rare stock copy.  Crossover dancer.

GEORGE SMITH – I’VE HAD IT – TURNTABLE DEMO                                                                      EX            £75  **SOLD**

THE INSPIRATIONS – TOUCH ME, KISS ME, HOLD ME – BLACK PEARL                                EX            £30  **SOLD**

MILL EVANS – I’VE GOT TO HAVE YOUR LOVE – CONSTELLATION                                        M-             £50  **SOLD**

Rare ‘stars’ label design

EDDIE GARRIGAN – I WISH I WAS – FONTANA                                                                                   M-             £60  **SOLD**

FREDDIE GORMAN – TAKE ME BACK – RIC TIC                                                                                 M-             £25  **SOLD**

FRED HUGHES – BABY BOY – BRUNSWICK                                                                                          EX            £25  **SOLD**

HARRY STARR – ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE / STEP INTO MY WORLD – END                   M-             £150  **SOLD**

THE ROSEBUDS – SAY YOU’LL BE MINE – TOWER                                                                           M-             £100  **SOLD*

KELLY BROTHERS – LOVE TIME – SIMS DEMO                                                                                  EX            £40

WILLIE HATCHER – SEARCHING / GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE – COLUMBIA DEMO M-     £75  **SOLD**

JULIEN COVEY & THE MACHINE – A LITTLE BIT HURT – FRENCH FONTANA                   VG+         £50  **SOLD**

Lots of little marks on the vinyl from being constantly removed from it’s pic sleeve but it plays perfectly.  Still has pic sleeve.

DONALD HEIGHT – TALK OF THE GRAPEVINE – SHOUT                                                              M-             £40  **SOLD**

HOWARD GUYTON – I WATCHED YOU SLOWLY SLIP AWAY – VERVE DEMO                                     £50  **SOLD**

Okay first the bad news – this is cracked and repaired – the good news is that it plays good as new.  Wear around the centre of the labels both sides. 

THE STEINWAYS – MY HEART’S NOT IN IT ANYMORE / YOU’VE BEEN LEADING – OLIVER       £75  **SOLD**

My Heart is fine, EX, but Leading Me On has a click in the middle for ten or so rotations.  There was a white speck in the vinyl which someone has tried to remove and whatever they used to remove it has got stuck in the grooves causing the click.

OTHELLO ROBERTSON – SO IN LUV – ERA DEMO                                                                           M-             £200  **SOLD**

BILLY STORM – PLEASE DON’T MENTION HER NAME – HBR                                                    EX+         £100  **SOLD**

DARRELL BANKS – OUR LOVE IS IN THE POCKET – REVILOT                                                    M-             £30

Pink label, lovely copy

NELLA DODDS – HONEY BOY – WAND                                                                                                  M-             £300

Thanks for reading

IMG_9778.jpg

IMG_9779.jpg

IMG_9780.jpg

IMG_9781.jpg

IMG_9782.jpg

IMG_9783.jpg

IMG_9784.jpg

IMG_9785.jpg

IMG_9786.jpg

IMG_9787.jpg

IMG_9788.jpg