A Few Clips

• Replies 149
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Thanks for posting this Ken, kept seeing it when scouring ebay for I'm Still Loving You. Always wondered what it sounded like. :thumbsup:

Hi Ken

Another nice Double Sider is Mayfield 7711

Im So Lucky - Fascinations - Mayfield

1132 refosoul Mayfield_7711a.jpg

Say It Isn't So - Say You'd Never Go - the fascinations - Mayfield

12902 refosoul Mayfield_7711b.jpg

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

pershing square - jakcie lee - capitol demo

12905 refosoul

Am i the only one who likes this?

Not bad Kenny, reminds me in parts of "Heart Trouble" - The Parliaments....what?....I haven't been to bed yet, that's my excuse :thumbsup:

I was going to say I had a version of this 'un, until I heard it, the one I have is by Betty Bruton on Sue, completely different song altogether and slower......so why Pershing Square and where exactly is Pershing Square?......questions, questions :sleep3:

Social source share

Guest oldsoulgitcomes

pershing square - jakcie lee - capitol demo

12905 refosoul

Am i the only one who likes this?

No Ken!

Really good probably just that it can't be put in a "genre"

Like it a lot

The Git

Social source share

Not bad Kenny, reminds me in parts of "Heart Trouble" - The Parliaments....what?....I haven't been to bed yet, that's my excuse :rolleyes:

I was going to say I had a version of this 'un, until I heard it, the one I have is by Betty Bruton on Sue, completely different song altogether and slower......so why Pershing Square and where exactly is Pershing Square?......questions, questions :wicked:

Anybody?whats a pershing square.......... :shades:

Social source share

Pretty sure its in downtown LA

BH

YEAH....good one, now when Betty (or Jacky) does her (his) stuff, I'll know where they're coming from...thanks BH and ta for the bump Kenny :sweatingbullets:

Derek.

Social source share

Anybody?whats a pershing square.......... :P
Somewere to hang out,in LA coooool unsure.gif i`m sure Deltee can now get some zzz`s tonight.
YEAH....good one, now when Betty (or Jacky) does her (his) stuff, I'll know where they're coming from...thanks BH and ta for the bump Kenny :sweatingbullets:

Derek.

Hi All

I often wondered what it meant, thanks for the information. :thumbsup:

This forum is brilliant :D

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Guest mrs norman maine

what gives you the right? - tommy tate - sundance

12903 refosoul

Some Tate Modern,from the Sundance kid,Tommy..........for Soulgirl.

:thumbsup:laugh.gif:sweatingbullets:

Social source share

movin` in the direction of love - craig pruess - arola uk demo

12946 refosoul

I like this,does Craig have any previous,come on soucer`s between us,we know everything!! Oh,PeteS this is a modern alert.

Social source share

Ready Willing And Able - jimmy holiday & clydie king - minit

13002 refosoul Minit_32021a_DJ.jpg

Just browsing through my Minit records, I realised that I haven't played this in ages.

I don't suppose It gets played nowadays, It still sounds every bit as good as I remembered. :boxing:

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

To win your heart - laura lee -ric tic

13006 refosoul Ric-Tic_RT-111a_DJ.jpgRic-Tic_RT-111a.jpg

Another Classic :unsure:

I bought the DJ copy of this about 3 years ago now, for the at the time, the most I'd ever spent on one record. Anyway I first heard it on a scratched old copy of the Tamla Motown Ric-Tic Relics album, that I'd bought for £8 at some car boot sale in Bognor Regis about 15 years ago! Choon! :D

Social source share

I bought the DJ copy of this about 3 years ago now, for the at the time, the most I'd ever spent on one record. Anyway I first heard it on a scratched old copy of the Tamla Motown Ric-Tic Relics album, that I'd bought for £8 at some car boot sale in Bognor Regis about 15 years ago! Choon! :unsure:

Hi

Ah the Ric-Tic Relics album - Happy Days

rictic1.jpg

I don't believe that an album or CD has ever been issued as a tribute to Ed Wingates labels.

rictic2.jpg

I suppose that is due to Motown buying them out, It would still be nice to see one made available.

Has the Ric-Tic Relics Album ever made it to CD?

Social source share

Hi

Ah the Ric-Tic Relics album - Happy Days

rictic1.jpg

I don't believe that an album or CD has ever been issued as a tribute to Ed Wingates labels.

rictic2.jpg

I suppose that is due to Motown buying them out, It would still be nice to see one made available.

Has the Ric-Tic Relics Album ever made it to CD?

Might be worth suggesting to a certain Ms Wallace. :unsure:

Social source share

If you ever wondered where all the yellow moon boots had gone,here they are...post-1986-1167521275_thumb.jpg,hyper cool or what,they`re called Breakwater......looks like they have.

Edited by ken
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert