Michelle Dee, Mondays 7pm til 9pm.

Broadcasting from Southport. Soul Source member the lovely Michelle Dee has a cracking Soul show going out every Monday 7 til 9. Our Michelle has excellent taste and history on the scene. Much like myself she is interested in the back-stories of the records and the artists and puts a lot of effort into researching these, making her show a bit special as she's so informative with it.

My lass, who as we know, knows her onions way more than I do, really rates the show! Michelle's knowledge of the canon goes way above the generic soul sounds and provides a great mix of all areas of the scene.

We thoroughly recommend it! Every Monday apart from bank holidays when Michelle goes to events herself, 7pm til 9pm on Mighty Southport Radio, also those who do the fb groups, there's a vibrant interactive chat scene with requests, banter etc, my lass is always right onto the interactive radio chat scene, it's great!

So have a listen, and as I say get in on the chat, a great laugh and informative, good way to catch up with like-minded folks from the scene, see you over there!

https://www.mightyradio.co.uk/listenlive.html

Podcast from 21st May 2018 as a taster!

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source