Exits + some very nice, hard to find semi-knowns..

Joesoap

Hi folks, selling the following:

Some great but lesser[known items here so some YouTube clips added (the ones on YT aren't my copies of the records).

Exits - 'Under the Street Lamp' / 'You Got to Have Money' GEMINI. VG+ (Plays better. surface marks but nothing serious or affecting play, WOL). All time great double sider: £95

The Nu Page- ‘A Heart is a House’ Mowest. NM. Awesome semi-known 70s / crossover. This side only on hard to find issue. £80

Two Tons of Love - ‘What Good Am I Without You’. Paramount issue. EX. Incredible, midtempo latino soul killer £150 (clip is not my copy, mine is the rarer grey issue)

The Fantastic Puzzles –‘Come Back’ Pye (Portugal). EX £60 (pic cover)

Gloria Taylor “Had It All the Time’ / ‘What’s Your World’ Selector Sound VG++ / EX £75

Madeline Bell ‘Picture Me Gone’ UK Philips EX £35 UK. This is the OVO way to own this record. British recording - US release was licensed from this.

Ernie Garrett ‘Small Town Bring Down’ / ‘Who Who Song’ Barclay (Spain) Pic cover with small writing. NM. Spanish only release of this great French-recorded version of Tony Bruno recorded by Europe-based US singer. Other side is a creditable version of the Jackie Wilson classic.   £35

John Edwards / Loleatta Holloway ‘Ain’t that Good Enough’ / ‘This Man’s Arms’   Kent 100 Club 16th Anniversary. VG++ (minor surface marks) SOLD

Looking for quick sales on these, so priced to sell but sensible offers considered. PM to buy (payment within 24 hours via PayPal). Add £4 postage UK. Overseas, please enquire.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by JoeSoap
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source