Heywood Civic

Guest wAvy

as usual - never fails to deliver! pulls all the punches! :yes:

for those of you who didn't go on Friday well you missed a blindin night - again!

yea i know, i know it falls same time as Prestwich, but well, Prestwich was good last time i went (sat) but waaaaaay too cold for me in that main room! i like to be feelin the heat if you know what i mean! :)

DJ's played some top tunage and ad me up dancing most of night! they even played my requests! :shades:

and well, my blisters from Christmas have come back again after friday night lol!

AND, not only that but for those that didn't come along, well the local newspaper was in there takin pics of us, but it will prolly be a few weeks before they get printed so i look forward to seeing them!

anyway i'll leave for Tony/Steve to put up their playlists or whatever it is that DJ's do on here apart from ramble on like myself! :D

oh yea, sorry for pattin you on the head Tony but just couldn't resist! rolleyes.gif teheheheh!

cyas! wAvy

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

YEAH,

Thanks for flattening me bouffant :thumbsup:

oh, is that what you call it!!! :yes::P:D bet it took you an hour to get it like that too!

Don't forget SOULD'HAM All dayer this Sat.

ATB

Tony

am thinkin of havin this (tho that guy called Dave who i was talkin to on dancefloor [who i've never met before incidentally & who nattered on for ages!] was beggin me to go - claspin his hands together sayin "ohhh pleeeeeeeeese go pleeeeeese go!" [honest! :lol: ] he seemed a nice chap tho!) but anyway, i have not seen any postings of this 'soul'dam' on this forum but i did pick up a flyer, which is in my bag. never been to an alldayer either. so is it on this forum somewhere posted up?

wAvy

I think that Wayne is a bit of a luddite, so not on here,but it's the Charity All dayer for the Mayor of Oldham, who is a big Soul and scooter fan.

Queen Elizabeth Hall , Oldham, 2 til 2 am.

been in all the Local press and in On The Scene.

Any road up still scratching me head to remember some tunes, I know Ste played Syng Mcgowan and Turley Richards and Sonny Daye but the V&RB took its toll.

Live It Up :thumbsup:

Tony

you mean like this

CLICK HERE ======>SOUL'DHAM

or a pic maybe...

post-5759-1168359124_thumb.jpg

YES!---Showoff :wicked:

Any way back to the topic in hand I can remember playing,

So Blue--Little Milton

Twilight Zone--Astors

I'm a Teardrop--The Jerms

Tighten up your own Home--Bobbettes

Still on My Mind---Nate Holmes

Come On Home-- Wayne Fontana

& Some 70s types like

Where will you go when the party's over--Archie Bell

Hang on in there---Alton & Johnny

Seven day Lover---Raymond Smith

and some others I'm sure :thumbsup:

Tony

as usual - never fails to deliver! pulls all the punches! :boxing:

for those of you who didn't go on Friday well you missed a blindin night - again!

yea i know, i know it falls same time as Prestwich, but well, Prestwich was good last time i went (sat) but waaaaaay too cold for me in that main room! i like to be feelin the heat if you know what i mean! :D

DJ's played some top tunage and ad me up dancing most of night! they even played my requests! :D

and well, my blisters from Christmas have come back again after friday night lol!

AND, not only that but for those that didn't come along, well the local newspaper was in there takin pics of us, but it will prolly be a few weeks before they get printed so i look forward to seeing them!

anyway i'll leave for Tony/Steve to put up their playlists or whatever it is that DJ's do on here apart from ramble on like myself! :huh:

oh yea, sorry for pattin you on the head Tony but just couldn't resist! :lol: teheheheh!

cyas! wAvy

Piccies in't Advertiser next week!

Meanwhile don't just take our word for it,, here are some comments from the guestbook....

"Can't get over how big it is".....Tom Thumb

"Best sound system I've heard in years"......Ludwig van Beethoven

"tunes had me on my foot allnight"......Long John Silver

" A Knockout"..... Rocky Balboa

" So many friends,I couldn't shake hands with 'em all".....Admiral Nelson

" I can see great things for this place"...Notradamus

Next one Friday 2nd Feb

Tony

Edited by tonyp

Meanwhile don't just take our word for it,, here are some comments from the guestbook....

"Can't get over how big it is".....Tom Thumb

"tunes had me on my foot allnight"......Long John Silver

Tony

now that's funny! hmm3grin2orange.gif

can't wait for the piccies tho! they might even show off your bouffant to it's glorious silver best! shades.gif arn't i just full of the compliments today! lol!

wAvy

Edited by wAvy

Source Advert