An Honest Ebayer

Bitchdj

i purchased a cheap little item last nite which was listed as vg+...i payed for said item ...this morning i got a message from the seller..

After a second look this record appears to have been overgraded. I will mail the record to you and if your not completely satisfied with it just let me know and I will give you a partial or full refund and you keep the record. Sorry for this oversight. Thanks, Helen

cant say fairer than that can you :lol: ...after all the bad things said about sellers this one seems ok....

cookie :wave:

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've had similar offers from sellers too, it has to be said theres some good ones who are service minded out there. A bit like DJs really...oops, did I say that out loud :wicked

i purchased a cheap little item last nite which was listed as vg+...i payed for said item ...this morning i got a message from the seller..

After a second look this record appears to have been overgraded. I will mail the record to you and if your not completely satisfied with it just let me know and I will give you a partial or full refund and you keep the record. Sorry for this oversight. Thanks, Helen

cant say fairer than that can you :lol: ...after all the bad things said about sellers this one seems ok....

cookie :wave:

Edited by Jim.
Social source share

Guest soul_hull

i bought a non-soul related item recently, which didn't arrive - and the guy gave me a full refund with the option that if it ever did arrive i could keep the item as a gesture of good will.

top service.

Social source share

:thumbsup: i bought patti and the emblems earlier in the year mixed up shook up girl and a cheque fell out of the package as well with a note not happy with my original grading heres a full refund also had the same thing happen with the four tops cant seem to get you out of my mind both play ok thers some good people out there

kev

Social source share

I brought a record of a guy in the states who had no feedback and didn't accept paypal (cash only )

Hmm dodgy or wot !!!

Anyway I didn't want another strike and I love a bargain so I sent the cash, weeks went by an still no sign of my record, I emailed him ,no reply.

Decided to Put it down to experience and let it go.

Yesterday it arrived with half my money back and a note saying he didn't think due to it's condition it was worth the money I'd paid.

£30 For the Spidells pushed out of the picture Coral

Looks battered but plays fine.

Daft buying it really as its not my cup of tea but what a bargain .... wacko.gif

Social source share

£30 For the Spidells pushed out of the picture Coral

One of my favorite tunes at the moment. Paid 80 quid for that, and tought it was a bargain...

Roccia

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert