Doc

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

can someone tell wants the difference between the sonic and lk release, if there is any ?

I have it on sonic, great tune!

cheers

Thorsten

Not an amazing amount of difference to be honest...the LK issue stops dead whereas the Sonic issue fades - which is a shame in a way. Apart from that I can't recall them being significantly different on the '...Miss Me' side. Different flip sides - Soul Stroke's good too :lol:

Social source share

cheers, for that! :lol:

Anyone got a soundclip of the LK issue ?

Not an amazing amount of difference to be honest...the LK issue stops dead whereas the Sonic issue fades - which is a shame in a way. Apart from that I can't recall them being significantly different on the '...Miss Me' side. Different flip sides - Soul Stroke's good too :D
Social source share

if there's a second spare of the LK release for sale I'd be interested.

Hi Chalky

I still have an LK (excellent condition) spare put away for someone, since we last spoke about it on SS about 3 months ago.

Let me try to contact him to see if he still wants it and come back to you?

Or if you're reading this xxxx please get in touch :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Hi Chalky

I still have an LK (excellent condition) spare put away for someone, since we last spoke about it on SS about 3 months ago.

Let me try to contact him to see if he still wants it and come back to you?

Or if you're reading this xxxx please get in touch :D

Cheers

Steve

The first release (Sonic) has a great funk flip, if your crossover fan then you will want the second, which has a great soulful midtempo flip (LK). The LK is a proper second release for this killer uptempo Chicago stormer.

The Sonic release was selling for about £250, driven by the funk market. But a couple of the later LK ones have sold for nearly that much on Ebay, in the last few months.

Social source share

Source Advert