Northern Soul - My Uk Label Collection (video Clip)

Pete S

In 1993 I was made redundant so I had to sell my beloved UK labels record collection. This was 4 years before I had a computer so I couldn't scan the records as a memento so I thought I would just video the label and play a clip of the track...and basically that's what this is. Some will say it's sad, but at least I have a permanent record of the old collection. There's 4 parts to this film, this is part 1. Wait til you see the London label section ohmy.gif

Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Must say Pete, never knew about the alternate take of G.Chandlers - I can take care of myself, the backing band start to whistle. Think there's an extra bit of backing to "ooh baby" as well. show us ya Londons mate.

You know what, when I was\watching this earlier,on the gene chandler track you can hear me clap at just the right moment where he sings "I can take care of myself" LOL

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mel brat

Some will say it's sad, but at least I have a permanent record of the old collection....

It's only "sad" that you had to sell 'em in the first place! :lol: I have the Decisions, but "only" an issue. Very underrated record IMO!

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert