Guest Richard Bergman

• Replies 8
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I'm after a copy Brief Encounter " human" on Sound Plus.....whats the going price on this ?

Such a great record !!

Last Mint - copy on Ebay went for a ton but they're rarely seen these days so expect to pay a little more than that now. The issue and the demo go for the same price, their LP for about £300 upwards.

Social source share

I'm after a copy Brief Encounter " human" on Sound Plus.....whats the going price on this ?

Such a great record !!

Last Mint - copy on Ebay went for a ton but they're rarely seen these days so expect to pay a little more than that now. The issue and the demo go for the same price, their LP for about £300 upwards.

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

I have a M- copy of the LP (pink cover) pictured above. A decent offer and I'll part with it. Anybody?

have you forgotten you old pal then sean....sure you still owe me one for exexutive jam i gave you for nowt!!! :thumbup:

i got some killer bits of late, anychance of an email buddy

spud

Social source share

have you forgotten you old pal then sean....sure you still owe me one for exexutive jam i gave you for nowt!!! :thumbup:

i got some killer bits of late, anychance of an email buddy

spud

What you started collecting LPs again!??!

You can have an SL1200 for that Exec Jam. :lol:

Drop you an email in a minute, are you on MSN?

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

well if you want to give back the ex jam you have borrowed you are more than welcome, sure i can find that a good home

and i'll give you back the deck.... :thumbup:

only joking mate hit me up.....not on msn but just email me

Social source share

Source Advert