Bishop Auckland Rugby Club

BOUT TIME WE GIVE MY GOOD MATES AL CONEY AND COL DENHAM A BIT CREDIT FOR PUTTING ON SOME OF THE BEST SOUL DOS EVER,IN THE EARLY TO LATE NINETIES AND BEYOND.MUSIC AWESOME,GREAT ATMOSPHERE,GREAT VENUE,ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD MEMORIES OF THIS TOP CLASS VENUE.

BAZ A.

SORRY NOT CONCENTRATING THIS WAS MEANT TO GO IN ALL OUR YESTERDAYS CAN THE MODS HELP ME PLERASE BEEN A TOUGH DAY.LOL.

Edited by baz atkinson
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BOUT TIME WE GIVE MY GOOD MATES AL CONEY AND COL DENHAM A BIT CREDIT FOR PUTTING ON SOME OF THE BEST SOUL DOS EVER,IN THE EARLY TO LATE NINETIES AND BEYOND.MUSIC AWESOME,GREAT ATMOSPHERE,GREAT VENUE,ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD MEMORIES OF THIS TOP CLASS VENUE.

BAZ A.

I lived there when I was little, didnt know anything soul wise ever happened there. Show's how little I know biggrin.gif

Social source share

Guest jeffthevest

Think we've been there, very fuzzy memory.... rolleyes.gif but if its where Im thinkin I couldnt get off the dancefloor one night, the sounds were totally fantastic, everytime a record ended I went to get my drink but never made it coz the next record was brill again and again...I noticed Horse and Duncan amongst others standing at the bar kept watching and then stepping back :thumbsup: , it was nigh on the end of the night before I finally reached my rather flat lager and lo and behold the swines had glued it to the table :huh: .....

fab place, went a few times if memory serves me well. Jeff and Leachie left me there one night as we were only poppin in en route to some nighter :unsure: Bradford ?? coz I flatly refused to get off the floor ......no idea where I ended up ??

Karen x

Edited by jeffthevest
Social source share

Guest jeffthevest

woke up a bit now....that should read Bretby...went a bit too far forward to Bradford ...ho hum

Karen

Edited by jeffthevest
Social source share

Think we've been there, very fuzzy memory.... :rolleyes: but if its where Im thinkin I couldnt get off the dancefloor one night, the sounds were totally fantastic, everytime a record ended I went to get my drink but never made it coz the next record was brill again and again...I noticed Horse and Duncan amongst others standing at the bar kept watching and then stepping back whistling.gif , it was nigh on the end of the night before I finally reached my rather flat lager and lo and behold the swines had glued it to the table :wave: .....

fab place, went a few times if memory serves me well. Jeff and Leachie left me there one night as we were only poppin in en route to some nighter :rolleyes: Bradford ?? coz I flatly refused to get off the floor ......no idea where I ended up ??

Karen x

GOOD JOB YOU WERENT GLUED TO THE TABLE LOL [sEE YA SOON,BEST TO JEFF]

BAZ A

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert