Sleeping Bags

Simsy

Remember these at Peterborough and other niters in the mid 80's. Just remember seeing folk tucked up in their sleeping bags at the end of ther hall and thinking, ooh er. Sort of spoilt the aesthetic if you will. :wicked:

Remember going to a nighter at the Kelsey Kerridge in Cambridge in about ooh 86', 87' and seeing none other than Danny Everard tucked up! :yes:

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Remember these at Peterborough and other niters in the mid 80's. Just remember seeing folk tucked up in their sleeping bags at the end of ther hall and thinking, ooh er. Sort of spoilt the aesthetic if you will. :thumbsup:

Remember going to a nighter at the Kelsey Kerridge in Cambridge in about ooh 86', 87' and seeing none other than Danny Everard tucked up! ohmy.gif

REVIONIST BASTARDS :thumbsup:
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Remember going to a nighter at the Kelsey Kerridge in Cambridge in about ooh 86', 87' and seeing none other than Danny Everard tucked up! ohmy.gif

He must have had some gear then!!!!

Social source share

Guest Russ Smith

The only niter there, i think...

I missed it, what was it some indoor camping survivalist niter ?

Who was on ? Max , Tony Dellar or Tony Warrot perhaps.... Kev Draper ?

No nonsense East Anglia soul selectors, no doubt..

Missed that one, Dave , bet it was bonkers ..

post-4379-1173312785_thumb.jpg

Edited by Russ Smith
Social source share

The only niter there, i think...

I missed it, what was it some indoor camping survivalist niter ?

Who was on ? Max , Tony Dellar or Tony Warrot perhaps.... Kev Draper ?

No nonsense East Anglia soul selectors, no doubt..

Missed that one, Dave , bet it was bonkers ..

Can't remeber who played, though I think you're right with Max. Some of those other dudes as well prob. Remeber taking the Magnificent Men with me that night, it was massive at the time. DJ played and said it was his fave record.

Peterborough - Fletton was sleeping bag central as I recall.

Woss with the the rusty Rover pic? unsure.gif

Social source share

Remember going to a nighter at the Kelsey Kerridge in Cambridge in about ooh 86', 87' and seeing none other than Danny Everard tucked up! He must have had some gear then!!!!

Got A Photo Somewhere Of Danny Asleep in His Old Morris 1000 in a Sleeping Bag :{) I'll Sort It Out

Bucky

Social source share

Lindsay takes her sleeping bag everywhere, although doesn't use it! I've been known to kip at all nighters, well, I like my sleep I do! However, my mink coat serves as my blanky for the evening :wub:

Social source share

Got A Photo Somewhere Of Danny Asleep in His Old Morris 1000 in a Sleeping Bag :{) I'll Sort It Out

Bucky

Be interseted to see that Jon. Yeah can remember being a little taken aback seeing old Dan in a bag at the end of the dance hall, at Kelsey Kerridge. He'd done a spot earlier that evening. (c.1986-ish)?

Have to mention that to him at next Buzzard. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert