Any Good - Decided I Really Like This

Pete S

Can't make my mind up about this one, the voice isn't great and it starts a bit low key but there's a really good horn riff and I like the drumming as well, so not quite sure to make of this but I get the feeling it's goint to be voted a miss by the esteemed Soul Source panel. But the more you heart it, the more it grows on you.

Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveSnow

Can't make my mind up about this one, the voice isn't great and it starts a bit low key but there's a really good horn riff and I like the drumming as well, so not quite sure to make of this but I get the feeling it's goint to be voted a miss by the esteemed Soul Source panel. But the more you heart it, the more it grows on you.

Hi Pete - It reminds me a bit of 'One Out of a Hundred' by Little Herman - nice vibe, but you're kind of willing it to kick on a bit - do you know whai I mean?

steve

Social source share

Dunno mate, quite like it but then............

Don't mind the voice but sounds like she ain't really trying - or perhaps that she is trying to sound laid back. Drums irritate a bit but I can see why horn riff is right up your street though.

Hmmm, if I owned it, I'd play it now and again and end up liking it - know what I mean?

J.

Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

Had it on repeat for the last 20 minutes and it's not bad actually :lol:

A bit like something that would have got played in the early days of Notts Union Club. If slotted in at the right time during a spot of rare soul, maybe 3am at a nighter, played by the right DJ - (big name one)a few folks would be shuffling about to it and banging on about it the next day.

Give it me to play and it would be "What the *£$! was that bag of sh** ? lol.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert