News: Soul 4 Real New 45 Releases - Paul Kelly & Lorraine Ellison

Alexsubinas

Two more exciting releases from Soul4Real. Introduced to Paul Kelly through John's Spinning Around A History Of The Soul LP books. If you like the new single check out the two albums namechecked in John's blurb.

Always loved Stay With Me after I first heard it in the early 80's. First introduction into what I later learned to be Deep Soul.

Expect an order soon Alex...

• Up vote 1
Social source share

On 15/02/2023 at 11:19, Soulfusion said:

Two more exciting releases from Soul4Real. Introduced to Paul Kelly through John's Spinning Around A History Of The Soul LP books. If you like the new single check out the two albums namechecked in John's blurb.

Always loved Stay With Me after I first heard it in the early 80's. First introduction into what I later learned to be Deep Soul.

Expect an order soon Alex...

John has been always one of Paul Kelly´s biggest fans, I remember vividly his list of  the 100 best soul albums he published on Voices From The Shadows in the 90s . Paul Kelly had 2 albums in the top 5, no less!

On 14/02/2023 at 19:06, Stateside said:

I knew that Paul Kelly had written "Come with me" but never knew he'd recorded it. Love it!

Margie Joseph does a great cover version with Norman Harris doing the hypnotic guitar riff.

Great version, love Margie!

Edited by Alexsubinas
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!