Mark Tobin guest on Paul Kidds Northern Soul Show

Pk 22dj

Mark Tobin RIP

Please join me tonight for a night to remember a true soul gent in Mark Tobin, who sadly passed last week. Mark a Northern Soul collector and DJ, played his trade at many a Manchester, Stockport and North Wales Soul venues. 
For me I’m absolutely gutted for his family and friends who have lost this lovely man, so kind and pleasant without a bad word for anybody.
Mark performed at the Manchester Soul festival with his life long friend Les Hare from King Bee records (Chorlton) to raise money for the Christie’s Cancer hospital and they were a brilliant double act. 
As a Manchester City fan, I had the fairly recent pleasure of Marks company at several games, plus Soul trips to North Wales (Llandudno) and more recent The Newtown Soul Club in Wigan.
So it just seems right that we take a trip back tonight to a Northern Soul show I recorded with Mark back in 2021. It sure it was a fantastic show and not one to be missed.
So please join me tonight from 6-8pm U.K. time and we can once again listen to the voice of the legend and soul fanatic Mark Tobin RIP. 🙏🙏🙏

kfmradio.co.uk

851EF5FE-6CE7-49B4-9D97-A4A25C492D72.jpeg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now