Sales Website Relaunched..well Worth A Look

Hi.

Well I've spent the last few weeks stuck in front of my computer redoing my website. Now every single 45 on the site has it's own label scan and sound clip. I've currently got some nice bits on there, so please have a browse:

www.soulsupermarket.co.uk

This week I will be adding in the full Grapevine 2000 7" catalogue, which will be listed in the 'New Releases' section along with the fab new Selecta releases.

Then new items will be added on a (probably) two weekly basis again with scans and sound clips. I have tons of quality 45s that I will slowly be adding, including some very nice modern bits and lots of northern. At the moment some of the categories look a bit empty but they will fill up! If you want to be added to my mailing list to get advance warning of when new things are added then please email me on info@soulsupermarket.co.uk

Any questions about anything then please drop me an email.

Here's a quick preview of whats available:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Forgot to mention that if anyone else with a website wants to swap links then just drop me an email. Happy to add links to other sale sites, event sites in fact anything soul related.

Cheers

Adam.

Social source share

Guest ruffsounds

Re soulsupermarket

Just thought i would let other sourcers know about WWW.Soulsupermarket.co.uk as i think that Adam a fellow sourcer who runs it is doing a great service, i checked it out when i read on here about it being updated then realised he was in Coventry like me so gave him a ring and ordered few 45s he has some great stuff but rather than post them he delivered to my door all were in the described condition and priced well, Will be getting a few more from him thats for sure when i can get the £££s saved.

Just like to thank Adam for the cracking service and a pleasure to meet him.

cheers Ruffsounds

Social source share

Cheers Ralph & arnie j for the kind words :thumbsup: Also a big thanks to those who have placed orders. I've put a lot of work into it so it's good to hear that people like the site.

The Grapevine 2000 catalogue will be going on today or tomorrow and then I will be adding another bunch of original northern & modern in about 10 days or so. Don't forget if anyone wants to join the mailing list to get advance warning of when new items go on the site then just drop me an email: info@soulsupermarket.co.uk

Many thanks,

Adam.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Bought a couple of records from Adam a week or so ago. Very happy with them and they arrived in great time. Will definitely do business again. thumbsup.gif:thumbsup:

Social source share

Bought a couple of records from Adam a week or so ago. Very happy with them and they arrived in great time. Will definitely do business again. :thumbsup:thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the thumbs up!

Final bump on this thread, Grapevine 2k catalogue is now available on my site in the 'New Releases' section so if you're missing any....

Have another bunch of great stuff that will be going on later in the week so keep an eye on it! Thanks :yes:

Adam.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert