Jimmy Buff- Funeral Details

Hi, I’m Jimmy Buff’s granddaughter Bobbi. 

As I’m sure you are aware, my grandad sadly passed away last week. We are hoping to have a date for his funeral asap. When discussing funeral details with my family, in true Jimmy Buff style, we have decided we want his wake to be a reflection of him and a celebration of his life. I’d like to invite his friends to play some sets and some of his favourite songs at his wake. I’m not sure how this would work logistically but I know it’s something he would love. If it’s something you would like to be involved with please message me on Facebook (Bobbi Dingsdale or email me bcaffery@outlook.com). 

Once we have more details (dates and venues ect) I will post on this thread. 

Thank you! 

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Hi Bobby

Your Grandad was lovely man  not a bad bone in his body loved his music loved his friends and was well respected for being such a nice guy, he was somebody that you always felt happy with when you seen him at a venue, I’m sorry for your loss and all your family,s loss , he will be sorely missed and always remembered, 

keep Strong through this sad Time

Mick L

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

Funeral details of our beloved grandad are confirmed. 

18th December 2023, 2:30pm at Widnes Crematorium (WA8 9EE) then on to the Fords Club (77 Cronton Lane, Widnes, WA8 5AJ) to celebrate his life in true Jimmy Buff style. 

Family flowers only please however donations are welcome to the British heart foundation. We would love to see as many of grandads friends as possible however if there is anyone that can’t make it we will have a link for you to watch the service on which I will share closer to the time. 

We want his celebration of life to be a true reflection of him. If any of his friends would like to play some sets back at the fords club you are more than welcome. He would love to see you all on the dance floor!

• Up vote 3
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!