All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Wed 17 Jan 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 07:37 17 Jan 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of Majik Back Into Your Heart M- Modern Soul  Funk Hi Hear
  2. scan of Original First Pressing Maggot Brain Funkadelic P-funk George Clinton
  3. scan of Topics 7 45rpm Hey Girl  If Love Comes Knockin 1967 Funk Soul Chadwick Record
  4. scan of Dante What Cha Been Up To M- Us Electro Basement Soul Synth Boogie Listen
  5. scan of Michigan Avenue Roller Skate Cowboy Boogie Disco Modern Soul Hear
  6. scan of Motown Mod Vinyl Bobby Womack- Home Is Where The Heart Is Nr
  7. scan of The Volumes Aint That Lovin You I Love You Baby Inferno Detroit  45
  8. scan of Pop Stampley Who Do You Blame Widely Unknown Modern Soul Disco Boogie Hear
  9. scan of Motown Mod Vinyl Tommy Neal  Tony Hestor No Reserve 99p Start
  10. scan of Shider Family Band Keep You Burning Reissue 7 Modern Soul Disco Boogie Hear
  11. scan of Jamaica Soul Funk Tomorrow  S Children - Vehicle On London Ffrr Hear
  12. scan of Soul Milton Wright - Keep It Up On Rca Victor Jamaica Hear
  13. scan of 94 East With Prince If You See Me  Games M- Us Modern Soul Disco Funk Hear
  14. scan of Patches Im Gonna Make This World A Better Place Phax Promo  Usa 45
  15. scan of Motown Mod Vinyl Red Beans  Rice - That Driving Beat 99p Start
  16. scan of Pat Lewis Cant Shake It Loose Lets Go Together Golden World  Usa 45
  17. scan of Charles Earland Coming To You Live M- Us Disco Jazz Funk Modern Soul Hear
  18. scan of Julian Flenoy Turn Me Out Obscure Synth Boogie Modern Soul Disco Funk Listen
  19. scan of Maurice Mander  Leroy Stay Clean Pickem Up And Puttem Down Disco Funk Hear
  20. scan of Larry Sanders Where Did Peace Go M- Sweet Soul Funk  Hear
  21. scan of Mega  Betty Gouche Running Out On You Fantastix Nm
  22. scan of Fred Mark Dance With Me Omega Philly  Usa 45
  23. scan of Swan Silvertones You Pray On Scorching Gospel R B Dancer  Hear
  24. scan of Jeffree Aka Jeff Perry Mr Fix-it M- Modern Soul Disco Boogie Hear
  25. scan of Mccrarys For You  Night Room M- Issue Modern Soul Disco Boogie Hear
  26. scan of Nashville Rhythm Section I Can T Go For That Modern Soul Disco Listen
  27. scan of Saucy Lady Saturday Love  Hang On M- Synth Boogie Electro Funk Disco Listen
  28. scan of Carl Douglas I Want To Give You My Everything M- Us Modern Soul Northern Hear
  29. scan of Hunt S Determination Get Your Act Together Modern Soul Disco Funk Hear
  30. scan of Motown Mod Vinyl Martha Reeves - No One There No Reserve
  31. scan of Diggers Delight Bulk Job Lot Of 350 Soul Funk Disco Rpm Vinyl 7 Records 11
  32. scan of Omni Out Of My Hands M- Issue Pounding Modern Soul Disco Boogie Hear
  33. scan of Na-bers Search No More Modern Soul Crossover Na-bers Theme Funk Hear
  34. scan of The Beach Girls - Skiing In The Snow Nr Mint  65 Dynovox Promo 45
  35. scan of Starlite Pre- Fabulous Play Mates Hot For You Obscure Modern Soul Disco Hear
  36. scan of Billy Hambric Talk To Me Baby Scorching M-  R B Human Listen
  37. scan of Percy Milem Call On Me Stateside Demo Ex Cond  R B Mod
  38. scan of Dexter Wansel Life On Mars Us Jazz Funk Monster Disco Modern Soul Hear
  39. scan of Final Edition Betcha Can T Love Just One M- Modern Soul Disco Listen
  40. scan of Leroy Hutson Don T It Make You Feel Good Masterpiece Modern Soul Crossover Hear
  41. scan of Ny Disco Soul Boogie High Fashion - Hold On On Capitol Hear
  42. scan of Motown Mod Vinyl Spencer Wiggins - Lonely Man No Reserve
  43. scan of Forrrce Keep On Dancin Phase Ii Ultra Synth Boogie 7 Funk Disco Hear
  44. scan of Magnum Force Share My Love With You Sweet Soul A Touch Of Funk Disco Boogie
  45. scan of Manhunt You Know Better Love Modern Soul I Can T Go On Sweet Disco Hear
  46. scan of Jean Carn Free Love Pir Promo Philly  Usa 45
  47. scan of Wingate S Love In Strings Lets Have A Love In Ric Tic Detroit  45
  48. scan of Kat Mr Big Stuff Obscure Version - M- Us Funk Modern Soul  Hear
  49. scan of Mikki Farrow Look Before You Leap Pounding Disco Modern Soul Boogie Hear
  50. scan of Mighty Hannibal The Biggest Cry M-   R B Listen
  51. scan of Cliff Dawson I Can Love You Better Banging M- Modern Soul Boogie Disco Hear
  52. scan of Durand Jones You And Me Red Vinyl Penny  The Quarters Sweet Soul Hear
  53. scan of Dusty Springfield What S It Gonna Be France  Mod Listen
  54. scan of Scientists Of Soul Be S That A Way Sometime  Sweet Soul Listen
  55. scan of Soul The Main Ingredient - Summer Breeze On Rca Victor Jamaica Hear
  56. scan of Trinidad Soul Jazz Reggae Frends - Our Children On Village Hear
  57. scan of Lil Kim - No Matter What They Say Mint Rap Hip-hop Soul 00 Undeas 7-inch 45
  58. scan of James Manson Stay With Me Baby M- 1986 Georgia Modern Soul Synth Hear
  59. scan of Esquires What Good Is Music M- Modern Soul The Show Ain T Over Listen
  60. scan of E Live Feelin Nervous M- Synth Boogie Electro Funk Modern Soul Listen
  61. scan of Stacy Lane I M Out To Win You Over  African Twist Funk Hear
  62. scan of The Summits It Takes Two D C International  Usa 45
  63. scan of 60s Us Northern Motown Barbara Mcnair Your Gonna Love My Baby Picture Sleeve
  64. scan of 7   Frank Beverly 1979 What You Wanted Reissue Ltd Edition
  65. scan of Modern Soul Funk Touch Of Class - Love Means Everything On Midsong Hear
  66. scan of Uk Afro Funk Vivan Stanshall - Baba Tunde Barbados Press Hear
  67. scan of Son  Funk Afro-cuban Grupo Candombe   A Color Original Egrem Cuba
  68. scan of Artistics Hope We Have Stomping  Orig Us I M Gonna Miss You Hear
  69. scan of Sapphires Who Do You Love Superb   Girl Group Hear
  70. scan of Guyana Soul Johnny Braff - If This Is Love On Richie  S Music Hear
  71. scan of Motown Mod Vinyl The Temptations- It S You That I Need No Res
  72. scan of John Lee Hooker Blues Half A Stranger Bw Shake Holler And Run On Modern
  73. scan of Little Mary Staten Steppin Stone Original Gme
  74. scan of Windjammer Don T Change  Stay New Orleans Modern Soul Boogie Sweet Soul Hear
  75. scan of Spare Change Alive And Well Mono Promo  Dancer Beach Hear
  76. scan of Darnells Too Hurt To Cry Too Much In Love Nm Cond Motown  R B Mod
  77. scan of Serge Ponsar Out In The Night M- Boogie Modern Soul Disco Gotta Get Outside
  78. scan of Esquires How Could It Be Monster  Dancer M- Crossover Listen
  79. scan of Three Heads You Fit To My Heart Obscure  Deep Soul Listen
  80. scan of The Essex Are You Going My Way Easier Said Than Done Roulette  45
  81. scan of Jamaica Soul Tony Gregory - What  Ll I Do On Melrose Hear
  82. scan of Venezuela Jazz Rock Funk Gerry Weil Y Su Band  The Message  - El Mensaje Hear
  83. scan of Barbados Soul Spouge The Draytons Two - Can I Change My Mind On Trex Hear
  84. scan of Barbados 70s Soul Reggae Nitelife - Guilty On Wirl Hear
  85. scan of Trinidad Soul Funk Bert Lynch - Black Skin  Kinky Hair On York Hear
  86. scan of Tobi Legend Mala  Original
  87. scan of 7 - Peter Gabriel Ex Genesis - Modern Love - German Ps
  88. scan of Motown Mod Vinyl The Coasters - Down In Mexico No Reserve
  89. scan of Willie And His People Can T Love Nobody But You Soul On B B Nm
  90. scan of The Adorables Be Schools All Over Golden World Detroit  Usa 45
  91. scan of Sly And The Family Stone There S A Riot Going On Sundazed Funk Soul Meilenstein
  92. scan of Jazz Dispensary The Dank D-funk Blend Vol 2 By Various Artists Record 2021
  93. scan of Dwain Mitchell Weekend Obscure Synth Boogie Electro Modern Soul Disco Hear
  94. scan of Michael Mugrage Don T Tell Me You Re Leavin Modern Soul Aor Disoc Hear
  95. scan of Aretha Franklin Think Us Promo Demo Soul Listen
  96. scan of Larry Williams Can T Help Myself Storming R B Dancer Woman
  97. scan of Midnight Movers Unltd Blackenstein Issue Funk Lost For Words Listen
  98. scan of Simtec Simmons Laying It Down Obscure  Maurci R B Funk Listen
  99. scan of Hot Cuisine Who S Been Kissing You Superb M- Modern Soul Boogie Disco Hear
  100. scan of Prince Phillip Mitchell Once I Ve Been There Great Modern Soul Norman Connors

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert