All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Thu 01 Feb 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 07:19 01 Feb 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of R B Soul-joe Tex-i Wanna Be Free-dial 3016
  2. scan of Records Marvin Gaye  Tammi Terrell Ain T No Mountain High Enough
  3. scan of Job Lot Of 100 X 7 Singles All R B Soul Funk Disco Motown  All Listed
  4. scan of Mod Soul-four Below Zero-my Baby S Got E S P Part 1  2-roulette 7186
  5. scan of Dark Night Of The Soul Dangermouse  Sparklehorse Double 2xlp Cd Box Set Vinyl
  6. scan of Darrell Banks  I M The One Who Loves You  Volt   7  Exc 1969
  7. scan of Deep Soul-marcell Strong-time To Pay Trying To Make Up-emerge 1110
  8. scan of Otis Redding The Soul Album Atlantic 587011 Soul Red Maroon Label
  9. scan of No Soul-soulmasters-i Ll Be Waiting Here You Took Away The Sunshine-raven 2020
  10. scan of Lot Of 25 Hip-hop Records Gems - De La Soul Mos Def Roots - 200 Value
  11. scan of Soul Funk-frankie Seay-baby Please Alli Want Is Loving You-tropical
  12. scan of Florida Funk-jazzberry Patch-planed Off The Are My Friends-j B P Records
  13. scan of Earl Van Dyke  Soul Stomp  Soul Demo Mod  Northern Listen
  14. scan of Mod Soul Disco-dolly Way  Space Ship Earth Don T Stop Vocal  Inst -stereo
  15. scan of Lot Of 13 Hip-hop Records - De La Soul Jurassic 5 Lootpack 80 Value
  16. scan of Willie Hutch Love Runs Out  Bobby Hutton Lend A Hand 7 Vinyl Nm
  17. scan of Georgie Fame - Daylight 7 - Wip 6384 - 1977 Uk  Ex
  18. scan of Northern Modern Soul Marcelle Joseph Long Distance Love Affair  Us Original
  19. scan of The Jam Modern World C W Sweet Soul Music  Back In My Arms Again Polydor 1977
  20. scan of Various Artists The Sue Soul Sisters Sue  E P  P C Vg
  21. scan of Disco Funk Soul-the Firebolts-everybody Party Hum Along Song-greenback-stereo
  22. scan of Joblot 6 Uk Atlantic Wilson Pickett Tyrone Davis Sam  Dave Arthur Conley Soul
  23. scan of Joe Mayfield I M On The Move  How S Things With You 45rpm Excello 1964 Northern
  24. scan of R B Funk-albert Collins-i Don T Know Soulroad-tracie 2003
  25. scan of No Grp Soul-mike And The Censations-don T Mess With Me-highland 1181
  26. scan of No Soul-joanne Gayles-meet Me Half Way Don T Shake My Tree-bright Star 12269
  27. scan of Mod Vol 2 A Second Volume Of 60s Underground Rnb Psych  Soul Vinyl Vg Vg
  28. scan of Elizer Harvey   Mind Reader Let S Stay Together 7 45rpm Vinyl Record Soul
  29. scan of Modern Soul-novatak-ain T Nobody Proven Love-bold 205-stereo
  30. scan of Deep Soul Crossover-debbie Taylor-i Don T Wanna Love You-arista 0144-stock Copy
  31. scan of Lot Of 50 Rpm Records Soul Disco Funk Boogie R B Promos 1960 S-80 S
  32. scan of Jeanette Baby Washington Medicine Man Original Neptune R B Soul  Nm
  33. scan of Marvin Gaye  Take This Heart Of Mine  Tamle Northern  Soul Listen
  34. scan of No Soul-little Anthony  Imperials-better Use Your Head-veep 1228-yellow Octagon
  35. scan of No Soul Deep Soul-barbara Lynn-take Your Love  Run-atlantic 2812
  36. scan of 45 Rpm Little Anthony Dcp 1154 Never Again Soul M-
  37. scan of Major Lance It Ain T No Use Girls On Okeh Records
  38. scan of Chicano No Soul-pete Wingfield-eighteen With A Bullet Shadow Of Doubt-island 026
  39. scan of R B Soul-betty Everett-i Ve Got A Claim On You Your Love Is Important To Me
  40. scan of The Larks I Want You Back  I Love You Nasco 7  1972 Sweet Latin Soul Ex
  41. scan of Dianne Jenkins  Tow Away Zone Uk Original Promo
  42. scan of Evie Sands The Roll Original Abc-paramount Wl Promo   Nm-
  43. scan of 6 For 1 Lot Orig Moonglows Chess Doo Wop Group Vocals Singles
  44. scan of Grand Funk We Re An American Band Yellow Gold Vinyl 1973 Vg
  45. scan of Bobby Jimmy Big Butt Rap Electro Bass Funk Soul Hip Hop Miami Nm
  46. scan of The Bass Is Too Strong Rap Electro Bass Funk Soul Hip Hop Miami Vg
  47. scan of Singin Sammy Ward  Don T Take It Away  Tamla Northern  Rnb Listen
  48. scan of Jan Bradley Your Kind Of Lovin It  S Just Your Way Chess 2023 Soul  G
  49. scan of Lot Of 80 Vinyl Rpm Records Vg W All Genres Promos Soul M36
  50. scan of Eric B Paid In Full De La Soul N W A Public Enemy Rebel Mc
  51. scan of Funk-jo-jo Hammett-ain T That Heavy Next Time-georgia 1100
  52. scan of Funk Soul-denis Bryant-soul Man-discreet 1323-mono  Stereo
  53. scan of Lot Of 6 Grand Funk Vinyl Records-capitol Mca  Wb Records Whats Funk-sealed
  54. scan of Group Soul-teacher S Edition-i Wanna Be Loved It Helps To Make You Strong-promo
  55. scan of Linda Jones Loma Lbl What  Ve I Done  To Make You Mad
  56. scan of Arthur Conley Sweet Soul Music
  57. scan of 45 Rpm Joe Jeffrey Wand 1186 Cooking Gear Soul Funk M-
  58. scan of 45 Rpm Ivory Joe Hunter Veep Dj 1258 Don T You Believe Him Soul  M-
  59. scan of 45 Rpm Rick Robin  Him Vip 25035 Cause You Know Me Folk Rock Soul Vg
  60. scan of Larrington Walker Joy 1978  Uk 7 Demo Plays Mint Hear
  61. scan of Unknown 1981 Tx Black Gospel Modern Soul Funk Anointed Voices Houston Texas
  62. scan of R B Soul -jo-ann King-cha Cha Choo Choo-rca Victor 7378
  63. scan of No Soul-homer Banks-hooked By Love-minit 32020
  64. scan of R B Soul-jan Bradley-pack My Things Curfew Blues- Chess 1884-promo
  65. scan of Soul Fontella Bass Safe And Sound Chess International Nl 1966 Oliver Sain
  66. scan of Major Lance   Ain T No Soul In These Shoes Live  7 Vinyl
  67. scan of 70s Stax Modern Soul - William Bell - The Man In The Street - 1972 Us Stax Vg
  68. scan of 60s  - Les Chansonettes - Don T Let Him Hurt You Uk Shrine Vg  Re
  69. scan of 60s  - The D C Blossoms - Hey Boy - Uk Shrine Vg  Re
  70. scan of 60s  - Eddie Daye Four Bars - Guess Who Loves You Uk Shrine Vg  Re
  71. scan of 60s  - The Cairos - Stop Overlooking Me - Uk Shrine Vg  Re
  72. scan of Midnight Cowboys Original Motion Picture Score United Artists Uas 29043 Soul
  73. scan of Nina Simone I Put A Spell On You Gimme Some Orig Philips Promo R B Soul Nm
  74. scan of Showmen Orlons Moses Smith J Covey 45
  75. scan of Lot 3 Astrud Gilberto Look Rainbow Stan Getz Modern Walter Wanderley Cheganca
  76. scan of Records The Lovetones Fire Alarm Mint
  77. scan of The Megatron S Rock Planet Rap Electro Bass Funk Soul Hip Hop Miami Vg
  78. scan of Jimmy Delphs Almost  Don T Sign The Paper Baby
  79. scan of Willie Hatcher Searching  Good Things Come To Those Promo Cop
  80. scan of Taja Sevella Paisley Park 1-25546 Orig 1987 Electro Funk Prince Nm
  81. scan of Clydie King Brown Sugar U S Chelsea Lpbcl1-0368 Original 1973 Soul
  82. scan of Northern Clyde Mcphatter A Lover S Question Us Atlantic 1958
  83. scan of R B Soul-tommy Tucker-long Tall Shorty Mo Shorty-checker 1075
  84. scan of 60s Mod Soul Tamla Motown Rita Wright I Can T Give Back The Love Picture Sleeve
  85. scan of Diana Ross And The Supremes Spain Soul Pop Feliz Navidad On Tamla Motown
  86. scan of 45 Rpm Joe Jeffrey Wand 11219 My Baby Loves Lovin Soul Vg
  87. scan of Lenny Welch Rags To Riches 1966 Uk 7 Soul Demo Plays Near Mint Hear
  88. scan of The Darrells- So Tenderly Without Warning-rare Doo-wop Soul-r B 45-lyco Label
  89. scan of Shirley And The Shirelles Demo Ship From Uk
  90. scan of Invitations - They Say The Girls Crazy  Ship From The Uk
  91. scan of Classic Synth Boogie Funk Disco Dexter Wansel Life On Mars Promo Wlp Dj
  92. scan of Alexander O Neal - If You Were Here Tonight Same On Tabu Label Soul Original
  93. scan of The Four Tops - Loco In Acapulco The Four Of Us On Arista Label Soul Original
  94. scan of Coffee - Casanova A Promise On De-lite Label Soul Original
  95. scan of Shakatak - Night Birds Rio Nights On Polydor Label Soul Original
  96. scan of Trudy Lynn Long Live The Blues  What A Waste Texas  Sinett
  97. scan of Lil Willie West Am I The Fool  Don  T Be Afraid Frisco New Orleans Soul Funk
  98. scan of Jean Paul El Troglodita Ayer Tuve Un Sue O Novia De Verano Rock Funk Per  60s
  99. scan of The Bar-kays Soul Finger Cabezota Sp Red  White Spain Atlantic H185 Soul
  100. scan of The Precisions A Place Drew Promotional  7  Vinyl

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert