All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Sat 03 Feb 2024

Mike
Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 07:05 03 Feb 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of Funkadelic - Maggot Brain - Funk Psych Acid Rock - Westbound - Really Nice
  2. scan of Darkthrone- A Blaze In The Northern Sky Picture Disc 1997 Lim 500 Mayhem Mgla
  3. scan of The Glories  I Worship You Baby   Funk Orig Promo Rpm 1968
  4. scan of Modern Warfare 2
  5. scan of Marvin Gaye Little Darling I Need You Tamla Motown  Usa 45
  6. scan of Robert Cardwell And His Soul Searchers Band - L S D - Velvet - Soul Grail Vg
  7. scan of The Mohawks The Champ Pama Uk 1968 Mod Dancer Northern R B Vinyl 7 Inch
  8. scan of De La Soul - Buhloone Mind State
  9. scan of Cal Tjader Soul Sauce Guacha Guaro Uk 60 S Mod Dancer Northern R B Vinyl 7 Inch
  10. scan of Classic Rock Record Collection Elo Cream Steppenwolf Grand Funk Railroad  More
  11. scan of Patti  The Lovelites Love So Strong 7 Chicago Funk Soul R B Steppers
  12. scan of Jackie Paine Go Go Train Jet Stream Texas  Usa 45
  13. scan of Soul Survivor By Pete Rock Vinyl Me Please Exclusive Red Black 2xlp With 7
  14. scan of Funk  Deep Soul - Marie Queenie Lyons
  15. scan of 70s Private Obscure Blue Eyed Modern Soul Funk Rock Bob Flurie Hear It
  16. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Balada Heavy Organ Del Gordo Los Diablos Cenizas Amor Dos
  17. scan of Forty 40 Disco Boogie Funk Soul 7 Rpm Singles Tested Vg  Record Job Lot 2
  18. scan of Forty 40 Disco Boogie Funk Soul 7 Rpm Singles Tested Vg  Record Job Lot 1
  19. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Demarco Ruben Y Su Emociones Se Fue Hay Un Momento Vg
  20. scan of Marlena Shaw - California Soul Jazzman Records Not Soul-cat  Bargain
  21. scan of Andre Williams Soul Groove Pearl Time Sport Detroit  Usa 45
  22. scan of Ben E King The Record Atco Promo Collectable  Usa 45
  23. scan of Latin Soul Funk Raff Genesis Xxi Solo Contigo Raff Stevie Wonder Cover
  24. scan of Albert Ayler New Grass - 69 Impulse 9175 Gf Free Jazz Jazz Soul
  25. scan of Lee Rogers Love Can Really Hurt You Deep Wheelsville Detroit  45
  26. scan of Cannonball No Good To Cry Knightsbridge Tobi Legend  Usa 45
  27. scan of Large Mixed Lot Of 105 Soul R B Funk 45s From The 1960s And 1970s
  28. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Balada Anahuac Los Blue Notes El Bardo Volvernos A Querer
  29. scan of Goodie Mob - Soul Food Limited Rsd Black Friday 2023
  30. scan of The Velvelettes Needle In A Haystack Vip Motown  Usa 45
  31. scan of Ted Taylor I Lost The Best Thing I Ever Had Dade Promo  Usa 45
  32. scan of Latin Mexican Rock Soul Los Leos Y Johnny Dynamo You Ve Made Me So Very Happy
  33. scan of 70  S Soul Mike James Kirkland Give It To Me Bryan Lbl
  34. scan of Los Signos Ternura Olor A Rosas Bolivia Psych Rock Funk Salsa Ep Hear
  35. scan of Mamie Galore - It Ain  T Necessary- St Lawrence Promo  45
  36. scan of 39 X 2 Tone Reggae Soul Motown Trojan Big Shot Stiff 7 Singles
  37. scan of I Hate Records Auction Lot Of 20 Rock Blues Grand Funk Garfunkel Jefferson Star
  38. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Balada Anahuac Ritmo 7 Cuidado Y Si Te Vas Vg Wol
  39. scan of Lot Of 6 Vee Jay  Doo Wop Singles El Dorados Dells Benny Green
  40. scan of 15 Motown  Soul Disco  Reggae 7 Singles 60 S  70 S Job Lot See List
  41. scan of Matt T I  Madison Don T Make Me Cry  Funk R B Orig Rpm 1963
  42. scan of The Mandells Im The One Trans World Sound Chicago  Usa 45
  43. scan of The Furys I Really Feel Good The Old Days Mack Iv  Usa 45
  44. scan of All Night Workers Honey  Wine - Lou Reed Garage  Cameo 45
  45. scan of Oddball Private Ia Soul Funk Unknown Artist  Royal Hot Butter Hear It
  46. scan of Sour Soul By Badbadnotgood Record 2015
  47. scan of Latin Tejano Soul Jerk Balada Instrumental Falcon Chapala Beach Boys 20 - 75
  48. scan of Terry Sinclair What Have You Heard Clown Suit D P G 1006a Funk Soul 1965 Vg
  49. scan of Ike  Tina Turner - Best Of Ike  Tina -sealed 2022 Soul Funk Blue Red Splatter
  50. scan of 4 Top Titles In Excellent Condition
  51. scan of Hot Soul Funk Psych Fuzz Bobby Rush Niki Hoeky  Get Out Of Here Ronn Hear
  52. scan of I Hate Records Auction Lot Of 20 Disco Funk Blues Rock Fame Disney Pablo Cruise
  53. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Balada Ob Productions Los Corazones Solitarios So Ar Adios
  54. scan of Latin Tejano Soul Balada Bego Carlos Guzman Fabulosos Cuatro Que Lastima Vg
  55. scan of Latin Musart Spanish Soul Version Arizona By Mark Lindsey Javier Willy
  56. scan of Philly Funk Yesterday Today And Tomorrow D Minor Vamp
  57. scan of 7   Johnnie Taylor 1973 I Believe In You Stax Canada
  58. scan of 7   The Gentrys 1974 Little Gold Band Stax Records
  59. scan of Vernon Garrett Shine It On Kent  Funk 45
  60. scan of Collection Of Vinyl Records - 45s -   R B  Funk  Motown  Garage
  61. scan of Parliament Trombipulation  Funk
  62. scan of The Supremes 1964 Japan Globe Motown Ps  Where Did Our Love Go  Soul Nm
  63. scan of James Royal When It Comes To My Baby Columbia Promo  Usa 45
  64. scan of Ken Allison Featuring The Whole Truth  Diane Harvey Freedom 7 Funk Soul R B
  65. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Balada Ob Productions Los Corazones Solitarios Verdad
  66. scan of Lot Of 63 45rpm Records  Soul R B Funk Many Comodores Bb King Aretha
  67. scan of Latin Soul Balada Orfeon Hermanos Carrion Bee Gees I Started A Joke Regresa
  68. scan of Al Gardner - Sweet Baby -  - 7  - Vinyl - 45rpm - Listen
  69. scan of Jimmy Ruffin - Leading Lady -  7  Vinyl - 45rpm - Listen
  70. scan of Darkthrone- A Blaze In The Northern Sky- First Press
  71. scan of Tony Clarke Landslide Uk Chess  Dancer Ex Chess
  72. scan of 7   Shirley Brown 1975 I Can T Give You Up Stax
  73. scan of 7   Johnnie Taylor 1974 Who S Making Love Reissue Stax Label
  74. scan of 7   Booker T And The Mg S 1969 Time Is Tight Stax Records
  75. scan of Gloria Jones Tin Can People 7 Vinyl  Tamla Motown Tmg 910
  76. scan of Yvonne Fair Funky Music Sho 7 Vinyl  Tamla Motown Tmg 913 Demo
  77. scan of Garage Soul Mod Jackie Deshannon It  S Love Baby 24 Hours A Day Promo Liberty
  78. scan of Brenda Holloway - When I  M Gone -   Motown Vg  Ex-
  79. scan of Bobby Womack  Tried And Convicted  Minit Promo  Crossover
  80. scan of Funkadelic One Nation Under A Groove  Funk
  81. scan of Hot Funk Soul Psych Kool And The Gang Melting Pot As I Lay Dying Ampex Hear
  82. scan of Grand Funk Railroad Mark Farner Don Brewer Picture Disc Monumental Funk 1974
  83. scan of Lot Of 8 The Dells Orig  Punk Cadet Singles Looks
  84. scan of Kalapana Ii Original 1976 Pressing On Abattoir Records Hawaiian Soul
  85. scan of Latin Modern Tejano Balada Omega Records Canela Sere Feliz Sabras Al Fin Vg
  86. scan of Soul Incorporated My Proposal Message To Michael
  87. scan of Angie Stone - Wish I Didn T Miss You  7  Vinyl 45rpm Listen
  88. scan of Rufus Thomas  The Memphis Train  Stax Rnb  Northern Listen
  89. scan of Lorraine Chandler - I Can T Hold On -  7  Vinyl 45rpm Listen
  90. scan of Supremes Youve Been So Wonderful Some Things Used To Motown  Usa 45
  91. scan of 7   Mel  Tim 1972 Whats Your Name  Stax Records
  92. scan of 7   Frederick Knight 1976 I Wanna Play With You Stax Records
  93. scan of Junior Mance - I Believe In My Soul - No Centre - Adaptor Required
  94. scan of Demo Promo Rsc-flavor-sally Had A Party-columbia Soul Bubblegum
  95. scan of Ike  Tina Turner - So Fine -sealed 2021 Re Soul Funk Purple Black Splatter Hype
  96. scan of Cuby  The Blizzards - Your Body Not Your Soul  3 7 Ep P S Dutch Beat
  97. scan of Grace Garland - Meeting Of Minds Side Action - Brighter Twinkle - Boogie Funk 45
  98. scan of Tsu Toronadoes  Funk Atlantic What Good Am I
  99. scan of Hanson - Magic Dragon - 1974 Manticore Funk Rock Hard Rock - Really Nice
  100. scan of Girl Group Soul Oldies The Shirelles Mama Said  Blue Holiday Scepter Hear

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert