All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Mon 05 Feb 2024

Mike
Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 07:56 05 Feb 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of Unknown Chicano Soul  Nightshift Dreaming- Latenight Records Vg
  2. scan of Vinyl Record Lot - Funk Soul Jazz
  3. scan of Exportations I Want You Vir-ro 1001 Modern Soul Glossy Vg
  4. scan of Garage Funk Psych -playthings - I Need You  Confused Again - Hear -sherwood
  5. scan of dean Parrish-i M On My Way-uk-  Nice Copy
  6. scan of Herbert Raines Jr Operation Move Funk Disco Boogie Ger-lu Vg
  7. scan of The Patrick Bradley Just One More Chance  Orig Promo Rpm 67
  8. scan of 63 Ny R B Doowop Soul Dynamics I Guess You Don T Love Me Night Of Nights Hear
  9. scan of 99 X Soul 7 Vinyl Joblot - Billy Ocean Stevie Wonder Diana Ross Drifters
  10. scan of Huge Lot Of 85 Garage Psych Teen Rock  Roll Soul Oldies 45rpm Records 50s 60s
  11. scan of The Whispers The Dip  Weirdo Dore 735  45
  12. scan of By The Hollywood Flames Hear It
  13. scan of Funk Soul Record Collection Shaft Herbie Hancock Curtis Mayfield Tower Of Power
  14. scan of David Bowie 1984 C W Lady Grinning Soul 1974 Japan 7 Ss-2404
  15. scan of Hip Hop Holy Grails Part 1 Pete Rock Freestyle Professors De La Soul Gangstarr
  16. scan of The Ebony Rhythm Band - Soul Heart Transplant Lamp Records
  17. scan of Ray Pollard   The Drifter
  18. scan of Warren G Regulate G Funk Era Vinyl From 1994
  19. scan of Executive Suite I Must Move On Dt 108 Detroit Modern Soul Glossy M- Top
  20. scan of Marvelows Shim Sham  Your Little Sister Abc-para 10708  Vg
  21. scan of Job Lot Of 41 X 7 Singles All R B Soul Funk Disco Motown Nor Northern
  22. scan of Rosalind Madison Neighborhood Girl Liberty 55795  Glossy Ex
  23. scan of jackie Edwards-i Feel So Bad-island
  24. scan of Grand Funk Railroad Live Album Capitol 2xlp Vg Japan With Insert  Poster A
  25. scan of George Cameron My Heart Tells Me So Portrait 104  Glossy Vg
  26. scan of 60s Mod Soul Tamla Motown The Temptations Ain T Too Proud To Beg Picture Sleeve
  27. scan of dusty Springfield-what S It Gonna Be Bring Him Back-philips
  28. scan of Crude Al Black Gospel Bop Soul Tittusville Special Of Birmingham Music City
  29. scan of 29 X 7 Singles Platten Paket Sammlung 60s 70s Rock Soul
  30. scan of Ernest Ernie  The Sincerities - Do Something When 2018  Near Mint
  31. scan of Bud Harper Wherever You Were Peacock 1932  Glossy Vg
  32. scan of Blur Modern Life Is Rubbish 2xlp U K Repress Near Mint Condition
  33. scan of Grand Puba 360  What Goes Around Hip Hop Classic Brand Nubian De La Soul
  34. scan of Lot Of 26 1970s Soul Funk  R B Rpm Records
  35. scan of Etta James I D Rather Go Blind Tell Mama  R B Funk Cadet Us Org
  36. scan of 63 R B Doowop Soul Tony Baxter Grp How Long Lovin You Got Baby Ding Dong Hear
  37. scan of Louis Wasson - Song Of Love Us Editions Makossa  Afro Funk Soul 1973 Orig
  38. scan of Thomas Clock - Where You Go Us Cooking  Soul R B 1960s Vocal  Inst
  39. scan of Mamie Galore It Ain T Necessary St Lawrence Soul Northern Motown Mod Vinyl
  40. scan of 1967 Soul - The Emotions I Can T Stand No More Heart Aches Brainstorm 125
  41. scan of Mixed Lot Of R B Soul Pop Rock 7 Vinyl Singles George Clinton Beach Boys Queen
  42. scan of The Showmen Soul Kitchen 1960 S Garage Rock Big Daddy Don Hot Rod Ohio 1st
  43. scan of Power Play - Do It To It Us Marmaduke  1974 Funk Inst Love Will Always
  44. scan of 19 X 7 Singles Platten Paket Sammlung 60s 70s Rock Soul
  45. scan of Vinyl Double Album The  Story Vol 13 Soul Supply Records
  46. scan of Chance Halladay John Henry  13 Women Gnp 171   Vg
  47. scan of Single Nina Simone Ain T Got No-i Got Life Rca Records  Soul 1960er Sammlung
  48. scan of Hot Jazz Fletcher Henderson Columbia 2352 Keep Song In Yr Soul What Good Am I E
  49. scan of Baby Heuy  The Baby Sitters Monkey Man  R B Doowop Porky Vg
  50. scan of Black Acid Soul By Lady Blackbird Vinyl  Deluxe Edition Record In Vg Cond
  51. scan of The Flirtations Give Me Love 1971 Uk 7  Demo Plays Nm Hear It
  52. scan of Pete Rock Soul Brother Classics Tru Master Searchin Specialize Vg
  53. scan of Skull Snaps- My Hang Up Is On You  With Sound Clips
  54. scan of Wilson Williams -i Think It S Gonna Work Out Fine Crates Of Soul Ltd Edition Vg
  55. scan of Ramon Altamirano  Emerald Crescents Doo Wop Soul Daddy S Home Red Wax M Hear
  56. scan of Shirley Scott Queen Of The Organ Impulse As-81 Orig 1965 Soul Jazz Ex
  57. scan of Patrice Rushen Straight From The Heart Elektra E1-60015 Orig 1982 Funk Electro
  58. scan of Jimmy James  The Vagabonds  Help Yourself  Trojan Northern  Soul Listen
  59. scan of The Stylistics Self-titled 1971 Funk-soul Avco 33023 Excellent In Shrink Wrap
  60. scan of Modern Soul Boogie Finis Henderson Skip To My Lou Motown Promo Vg
  61. scan of bob Brady And The In-men-the Cheater-bell
  62. scan of The Gallahads Sad Girl  Keeper Of Dreams Lowrider Soul Doowop Killer Starla 45
  63. scan of Modern Soul Boogie Prestige Cheating Atlantic 89798 Promo Vg
  64. scan of Oh Black Gospel  Full Truth Singers Jesus Paid Faith Temple Hear
  65. scan of Fire And Water - Kool Generation Sugar Spiced  Compton Soul Funk 1972
  66. scan of De La Soul A Roller Skating Jam Named Saturdays 1991 Uk 7 - Blr 55 - Vg Vg
  67. scan of Lee Hurst- Whole Lotta Your Love   Hear Sound Clips
  68. scan of Tina Turner R B Soul Lot Of 11 Singles Nm New Stock Check These Out Reduced
  69. scan of 2singles Aretha Franklin Spanish Harlem I Knew Wer Wait  Soul 1960er Sammlung
  70. scan of King Curtis  Memphis Soul Stew  Atlantic Mod  Soul Listen
  71. scan of Tamla Motown The Supremes - Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart
  72. scan of 70s Soul Donny Hathaway Giving Up Jealous Guy Atco 6884 Vg
  73. scan of Edwin Starr Agent Double O Soul  1971 Re-issue 7  Single Ex
  74. scan of Lavern Baker - See See Rider - London - Soul  Rhythm  Blues - Near Mint
  75. scan of M People - How Can I Love You More Same On Deconstruction Label Soul Original
  76. scan of Commodores - Lady You Bring Me Up Gettin It On Motown Label Soul Original
  77. scan of The Miracles- You Ve Really Got A Hold Of Me  Happy Landing Tamla 1962 Soul
  78. scan of 45rpm Lot Of 150 Records Rock Soul Pop Country Jj Jackson Virtues Four Tophatter
  79. scan of 70s Soul Art Webb Love Eyes You Can T Hide Love Atlantic 3446 Promo Vg
  80. scan of The New Birth - Comin From All Ends Classic Soul Funk L P
  81. scan of Eddie Russ   See The Light - Uk 2017 Re Issue -soul Brother Records   Lpsbcs84
  82. scan of Jimmy Smith   Sit On It - Us1977 - 	Mercury   Srm-1-1127 - Jazz Funk
  83. scan of Marva Whitney On King - What Do I Have To Do To Prove   Vg
  84. scan of 8x7 Old Jazz Singles Dave Brubeck Sidney Bechet Modern Quartet Ella Fitzgerald
  85. scan of Chicago Gospel Funk The New Gospel Airs Blessed Trinity Private Press Vg
  86. scan of Little Richie Just Another Heartache Sound Stage 7 Records  Promo
  87. scan of Various - French Fried Funk - 1997 3 X Vinyl - Sliplp63
  88. scan of Jeff Smith And Universe- The Hidden Secret Funk Soul With Sound Clips
  89. scan of Benny Troy- I Wanna Give You Tomorrow  With Sound Clips
  90. scan of Helena Ferguson   My Terms  Where Is The Party Ex
  91. scan of 3singles Supremes Ross Up The Ladder All Of You Work That Soul 1960er Sammlung
  92. scan of Stars Of Harmony Gospel Soul He S By My Side  That S Enough Mozel Vg Hear
  93. scan of 1973 Funk - Pucho And The Group Let S Get It On Part 1  2  Zanzee 111
  94. scan of James Carr Everybody Needs Somebody Row Row Your Boat Goldwax 343 Soul 7 Ex
  95. scan of The O Jays Brandy Philadelphia International Records Demo 7 Soul Zs8 3652
  96. scan of 1968 Soul - Azie Mortimer Untouched By Human Love Troy Records 105
  97. scan of 71 45-rpm Records R B Soul Disco Most Nm 1960s-1980s
  98. scan of The Snake - Al Wilson - Original Soul City  45
  99. scan of Soul Rock Chess Aprill Northern Elvis Angletone See  Hear
  100. scan of Funk  Soul Afro-cuban Jazz Irakere   Seleccion De Exitos 73 - 80 Vol 1

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert