All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Fri 16 Feb 2024

Mike
Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 07:07 16 Feb 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of Kick Lollie Pop Jomar Funk Boogie Soul Memphis Hear
  2. scan of Majestics Key To Love New World Class A Sweet Soul Funk Electro Rap Hear
  3. scan of Lenny Mcdaniel  The New Era Something Out Of Nothing Crazy
  4. scan of The New Lime Ain T Got No Soul The Gumdrop Trilogy Garage 1967 Counterpoint
  5. scan of Primes Who Do I Turn To Gotta Go Now Lota Soul Deep Soul Texas Hear
  6. scan of Tom Sanders I Ll Get To That Giving My Love Away Funk Boogie Soul Porta Hear
  7. scan of Lee Moore Get Off Score Funk Boogie Soul Memphis Demo Hear
  8. scan of Linda Jones Since I Met You Love Pillow Funk Boogie Soul Memphis Bm Soa
  9. scan of Le Gamby Esmerelda Score Funk Boogie Soul Memphis Listen
  10. scan of Hayes Mcglothian Carpenter Magic Mirror Band Freezo Funk Soul Boogie Mic-shell
  11. scan of Carl Smith You Can T Be Replaced Rescue Funk Boogie Soul Memphis Hear
  12. scan of Soa Love Came Into My Life Love Pillow Funk Boogie Soul Memphis Bm Soa
  13. scan of O T Sykes Stone Crush On You  My First Love Boogie Funk Soul Fun City
  14. scan of Richard C It S Hard To Make It Sho-boat Funk Boogie Soul Memphis Hear
  15. scan of Contagious Music Freak Test Pressing Funk Boogie Soul Memphis Hear
  16. scan of Bonniwell Music Machine Bottom Of The Soul Astrologically Incompatible Psych
  17. scan of The Bonniwell Music Machine Me-myself And I Soul Love Promo Psych Garage
  18. scan of laura Lee -to Win Your Heart So Will I - Ric-tic 111 - Promo Nm-
  19. scan of Wade Flemons I Knew You When That Other Place Vee- Jay 614   Nm
  20. scan of Wynd Chymes Baby You Re The One Ride On Shakin Records Funk Grail Soul
  21. scan of I N D I M Not Ready  You Just Be You Momisey Modern Soul Funk Memphis
  22. scan of Frankie Gearing Spinning Top Beale St Modern Soul Memphis Quiet Elegance Hear
  23. scan of Funky Granny And The Gang Wear It Out Erica Funk Boogie Soul Senator Jones
  24. scan of Prince - Purple Rain Mint Shrink Soul Funk 84 Wb First Pressing W Poster Inner
  25. scan of 1972 Soul 7 Inch Vinyl Single Frankie Valli Four Seasons The Night Mowest Ex
  26. scan of The Nassauvians Goombay Summer Misunder-stood Garage Funk Bahamas
  27. scan of Art Neville Bo Diddley Part 1 Part 2 Promo New Orleans R B Soul Funk 1968 Sansu
  28. scan of The Tempos - Countdown Here I Come - 70 S Reissue
  29. scan of Nolan Porter If I Could Only Be  Work It Out In The  Soul Abc 11343 Nm
  30. scan of Aaron Neville A Hard Nut To Crack Those Three Words New Orleans
  31. scan of Art Neville Come Back Love All These Things Promo New Orleans Soul 1962 Instant
  32. scan of Ray Paige Don T Stop Now  Ain T No Soul 1966 Rca Promo  Vg
  33. scan of Lillian Offitt - My Man Is A Lover  Oh Mama R B Soul Blues Rocker 60 Chief 45
  34. scan of Eddie Bishop  The Natural Four - 2k Pressing
  35. scan of Jimmy Bo Horne - I Just Can T Speak - Dade Reissue
  36. scan of Earl Nelson No Time To Cry Come On R B   Soul 1959 Ebb
  37. scan of 6 Vinyl Record Lot 69 Of 70  80 S Disco Funk Soul R B Vgc
  38. scan of Job Lot 84 Various 45s Vinyl Records Mixed Condition  Soul Disco Reggae Style
  39. scan of Lot Of 4 Vinyl Records - Dr Dog Allman Bros Foghat Original Score Pixar Soul
  40. scan of Connie Clarke - My Sugar Baby - 70 S Pressing
  41. scan of Ruby Andrews  Otis Smith - Reissue 45
  42. scan of L J Reynolds - Cookin With Nixon  All I Need -
  43. scan of 7   Epitome Of Sound Reissue Where Were You Sandbag Label Usa
  44. scan of Jeff Scott Modern Soul Michigan Show A Little Faith On Wnic Radio
  45. scan of 7  Club 76 Giri Your Body Not Your Soul Very Italy Pop Beat Gmg
  46. scan of 6 Vinyl Record Lot 68 Of 70  80 S Disco Funk Soul R B Vgc
  47. scan of 6 Vinyl Record Lot 70 Of 70  80 S Disco Funk Soul R B Vgc
  48. scan of Eels Soul Jacker  2001 Skg Eu Original - - New  Sealed
  49. scan of Laura Greene - Moonlight Music And You - Rca Victor Ri
  50. scan of Jeff Scott Modern Soul My Love Bw Heat Lightning On A Tj Sound
  51. scan of Jimmy Nelson Tell Me Who Her Last Bye Bye Promo R B  1963 Chess
  52. scan of Risky Blues - Various - Lnm Ex 1976 Re Soul Blues King Ks-1133 Shrink Swallows
  53. scan of Bill Murray  George Copeland The Bigtime Spender Part 1 Part Ii Soul
  54. scan of Rain With Charity Brown - Out Of My Mind - Canadian Axe
  55. scan of Intruders Soul Acetate 45rpm Nice Girl Like You B W Energy Of Love Hear
  56. scan of Grand Funk-survival  More Vinyl 6
  57. scan of Smokestack Soul Acetate 10 33 1 3rpm The Weight Hear
  58. scan of Black Gospel Soul Detroit Soul Superiors W Bobby Green Designer Style Wooten
  59. scan of 7 Soul Disco Funk Funkadelic Ben Aiken Joe Frazier Free Life Gq B B King Princ
  60. scan of Roosevelt Nettles Got You On My Mind Miracles R B Soul 1963 Mascot
  61. scan of R R Soul Orchestra - War  Call On Me 7  Modern Soul  Funk Vinyl Record Nm
  62. scan of Paulette Reaves - Jazz Freak 7  Soul Funk Disco Vinyl Record Ex Condition
  63. scan of The Herb Johnson Settlement - Damph F Aint 7  Funk Soul Vinyl Record Ex
  64. scan of The Earles Inc  - What Would Your Daddy Say 7    Funk Soul Vinyl
  65. scan of Willie Gauff  The Love Bros  7 Record Kent Label Superb Ex
  66. scan of 9 Vinyl Record Lot 66 Of 70  80 S Disco Funk Soul R B Vgc
  67. scan of Chairmen Of The Board - Give Me Just A Little More Time - 70  S Disco Soul
  68. scan of 7 Acetate Horace Bledsoe - Live My Life You Re The  Blues Psych Soul Hear
  69. scan of Modern Life Is War - Midnight In America Black W White Swirl Vinyl Deathwish
  70. scan of Judy Murdock Baby Let Me Be Your Baby When The Kissin Is Over
  71. scan of Fillet Of Soul By Various Artists Record 1972
  72. scan of Demented Soul  Skitty   Stay  Your Ting - Ako Arcade - 2016
  73. scan of Nancy  6th Street Boogie Your Gonna Get What You Deserve Let S Try It Over Soul
  74. scan of Rock Vinyl Records Canned Heat Neil Young Grand Funk Railroad Stevie Nicks
  75. scan of Bob Marley Satisfy My Soul Vinyl Rpm 1978 Wip6440-a In Original Sleeve
  76. scan of Modern Life Is War 7 Lot Tribulation Worksongs 1  2 Hope Con An Touch  Amore
  77. scan of Jungle Fire - Comencemos Let S Start 7  Funk  Afrobeat Vinyl Record Nm
  78. scan of Velly Joonas - Stopp Seisku Aeg 7  Vinyl Record Soul Funk Nm  Nm
  79. scan of Rozaa  Wine - Disco Boogie Woman Pt I  Ii 7  Funk Soul Disco Vinyl Vg
  80. scan of Johnny K - I Got Bills To Pay -   Funk Vinyl Record Ex Con
  81. scan of Killer 7 Record Peggy Scott Nobody S Gonna Get Your Mama Ex
  82. scan of The Voice Master Jerry Green Woodward One Detroit Funk Soul Electronic Vg
  83. scan of 7  The Kansas Boys Giri Glory Of Love Promo Jukebox  Sticker Nm Italy Soul
  84. scan of The V I P S Flashback  You Pulled A Fast One Garage Soul Swan518 Promo
  85. scan of 9 Vinyl Record Lot 67 Of 70  80 S Disco Funk Soul R B Vgc
  86. scan of Billy  Essentials N Soul Doowop Acetate 45rpm Don T Cry Let S Go Together Hear
  87. scan of Northern Uproar - Northern Uproar Mint Condition Orginal Not Reissue
  88. scan of Lot 25  50 S - 60 S Rpm  - Rock  Roll -  - Doo Wop
  89. scan of Lot 25  50 S - 60 S Rpm  - Rock  Roll -  - Doo Wop
  90. scan of Soultones You And Me Baby  I Want What I Want  R B Doowop Vg-
  91. scan of The Montclairs  Hung Up On Your Love Factory Mis-press Hear
  92. scan of Funkadelic  Free Your Mind  Funk 1970 Reissue  German
  93. scan of Jets Marcels Doo Wop 10 Acetate 45rpm Soul Dinner B W You Still Got Time Hear
  94. scan of Bobby Ray  Cadillacs No Soul 8 Acetate 45rpm I Saw You B W La Bomba Hear
  95. scan of Junior Mance The Soul Of Hollywood Jazzland 963 Stereo Melba Liston 1963 Org Pre
  96. scan of Northern Incredibles Standing Here Crying Us Audio Arts 1968 Ex
  97. scan of Jimmy Scott Don T Stop If I Lose Your Love Detroit Modern Soul On Fee Hear
  98. scan of City People I M Here For Good Detroit Garage  Promo Only Rare
  99. scan of 7   Jimmy Hughes 1965 Goodbye My Lover Fame Records
  100. scan of 7   Bunny Sigler 1974 I Lied Philadelphia International

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert