All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Tue 20 Feb 2024

Mike
Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 12:04 20 Feb 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of Meet Me Halfway Lillie Bryant Promo On Tay-ster
  2. scan of Sweet Soul-notations-what More Can I Say Leading Lady-c R A 3641
  3. scan of Funk-barbara King-what I Did In The Street Big Sweet Man-gulfstream 1105
  4. scan of Lonette Mind Intruder On Dearborn
  5. scan of The Casanova Two We Got To Keep On  I Was A Fool  Near Mint
  6. scan of 25 Copies Stock Box  Mod  Bert Keyes Do-do Do Bah-ah
  7. scan of Bobby Wells Be S That Way Sometimes  R B Doo Wop Funk Vg
  8. scan of No Soul-buddy Ace-my Love True Love Money Can T Buy-duke 381 Promo
  9. scan of Oscar Brown Jr Ep France Work Song Discotheque Rmc Jazz Blues Vocal Soul
  10. scan of Vtg R B Rpm Records Lot 6  200 Soul Funk Disco Motown Oldies 60s 70s 80s
  11. scan of Khaki-tennors Rude Rock Steady  He S Kind Of Jealous-gaylettes
  12. scan of The Webs Give In 7  Popside 4595 Lou Courtney
  13. scan of General Crook  Get Over  Down To Earth Funk  Soul Listen
  14. scan of Vtg R B Rpm Records Lot 4  200 Soul Funk Disco Motown Oldies 60s 70s 80s
  15. scan of The The Soul Mining Vinyl Record 1984 Epic Records - Bfe 39266 Mint Vinyl
  16. scan of Detroit Soul  All Of My Life Music Town 502   Original
  17. scan of No Soul-the Ad Libs-nothing Worse Than Being Alone Same-share 106-promo
  18. scan of Tony Alvon  The Belairs Sexy Coffee Pot - Boom Boom Boom  Nm
  19. scan of Prince Minneapolis Genius 94 East Vinyl Record  Cassette Tape Modern Soul
  20. scan of No Soul-barbara Lynn-you Left The Water Running Until I M Free-tribe 8319
  21. scan of Vtg R B Rpm Records Lot 5  200 Soul Funk Disco Motown Oldies 60s 70s 80s
  22. scan of The Soul Vendors  On Tour
  23. scan of Bill Moss 7 Sock It To Them Soul Brother B W Instrumental Uk Pama Pm765 Ska
  24. scan of Marvin Gaye  Tammi Terrell - What You Gave Me  - Usa Press  -
  25. scan of Vintage  7  Edwin Starr Happy Radio Very Red Vinyl No Reserve
  26. scan of No Soul Funk-magictones-i Ll Make It Up To You Good Old Music-westbound 152
  27. scan of Grand Funk- Grand Funk Railroad L P Vintage Vinyl Boomers Basement Gatefd
  28. scan of Aretha Franklin 1968 Soul Think  You Send Me - Uk 1st Pressing Atlantic 7 45
  29. scan of No Soul-the Soulful Seven-double Shot Of My Baby S Love I Ve Got A Feelin -mgm
  30. scan of Psych Soul Funk Eugene Mcdaniels Outlaw Atlantic Sd8259 Regent Sound Nm
  31. scan of Aretha Franklin 1967 Soul Respect  Save Me - Uk 1st Pressing Atlantic 7 45
  32. scan of Fishbone Freddie S Dead It S A Wonderful Life Epic Fsh 1 Funk Metal
  33. scan of Northern Soul Darrow Fletcher  Infatuation
  34. scan of Willie Mitchell - Solid Soul Purple 1967 London Uk Issue Vg Vg Scarce Grooves
  35. scan of Blues Rpm - Eddie Boyd - Chess Records  Tortured Soul
  36. scan of Lot Of 20 Funk Soul 7 Vinyl Mayberry Kay-gees Junie Etta Zanzee Uncommons
  37. scan of No Soul-the Scott Bros -we Like Girls Magic Wand-zachron 602
  38. scan of Bobby Womack Homer Banks Etc   Soul Food   Uk Minit First Pressing In Exc Condi
  39. scan of Grand Funk Railroad  Closer To Home 1970 1st Press Capitol Skao-471 Nice Vg
  40. scan of No Soul-della Humphrey-just Like The Boys Do Over The Tracks-arctic 155-promo
  41. scan of Thelonius Monk - Genius Of Modern Music Vol 1 Vinyl 1957 Repress Vg
  42. scan of Doo Wop R  B - Oscar Mclollie  His Honeyjumpers - Convicted Modern Vg
  43. scan of Caesars - Get Yourself Together Lanie 2001 Vg
  44. scan of Jo Armstead - I Feel An Urge Coming On - Giant 701 -
  45. scan of Stevie Nicks - The Wild Heart Mint Shrink 83 Modern First Pressing Inner Insert
  46. scan of Soul Funk Vinyl Cassiano  Black Rio Brazil Soundtrack 1977
  47. scan of 150 X 1970 S 7 Singles - Rock Pop Soul Disco - 70s Record Lot
  48. scan of Enchantments I M In Love With Your Daughter Part 1  R B Doowopvg
  49. scan of Professor Longhair - Mess Around  Tipitina 7 Demo Vinyl Record Har 5154 Funk
  50. scan of The New Perspective  Stone Outta My Head  Maxwell Funk  Soul Listen
  51. scan of Large Lot Of 100 1970s Vinyl Records Albums Disco Funk R B Motown All 1st Press
  52. scan of No Soul-barbara Green-i Should Have Treated You Right Young Boy-vivid 105
  53. scan of No Soul-james Carr-lover S Competition I Can T Make It-goldwax 112-promo
  54. scan of No Soul-ruby Andrews-everybody Saw You Can You Get Away-zodiac 1017
  55. scan of 60s Mod Soul Pop Philips Dusty Springfield Some Of Your Lovin Picture Sleeve
  56. scan of Tower Of Power So Very Hard To Go 1973 Uk 7 Funk Demo Plays Near Mint Hear
  57. scan of Soul Of Jamaca Record Album 1973
  58. scan of No Soul-drifters-you Got To Pay Your Dues Black Silk-andee 0014
  59. scan of No Soul-jeb Stuart-pretty Fine Foxy Thing A Long Time Comin Down-esquire Int-st
  60. scan of No Soul Ds-bettye Swann-closed For The Season Don T Touch Me-capitol 2382
  61. scan of No Soul-precisions-if This Is Love You Ll Soon Be Gone-drew 1003
  62. scan of R B Soul-bobby Charles-worrying Over You The Walk-paula 226
  63. scan of Xover Soul-j R Bailey-love Won T Wear Off Vocal  Inst -calla 158
  64. scan of No Soul-chuck Bernard-indian Giver Dial My Number-satellite 2005
  65. scan of R  B Soul - Emeralds - Baby You Ve Got Me Promises King  Promo Vg
  66. scan of Jean Wells - The Best Thing For You Baby - Calla 150 -
  67. scan of Joblot  Pack  Bundle X 13  - Modern Soul Uptempo Mecca 45s
  68. scan of Natasha Watts - Love Who You Are 7  Funk Soul Neo Soul Nm Condition
  69. scan of Sonny Travers You Do Oh Happy Day Tikit Teen  Flavor Hear
  70. scan of Teen - Lewis Sisters - You Need Me  - Hear - 1965 V I P
  71. scan of Northern Soul  Bobby Rush  Gotta Have Money  Camel Walk
  72. scan of Modern Soul - Billy Proctor And Love System Uplifting 70  S Soul Dancer Issue
  73. scan of The Replacements-dont Tell A Soul 2017 Repress
  74. scan of Bloodstone   Natural High - London Records Xps 620 - Funk Soul 1972 Vg Ex Shrink
  75. scan of Funk Disco Gary Bartz   Shake Your Body  Love Affair
  76. scan of Lovettes Lonely Girl  Little Miss Soul Doowop R B  Funk Nm
  77. scan of The Three Degrees  Free Ride  Pir Records Demo Soul Listen
  78. scan of No Soul-betty Barnes-walking Down Broadway-rca Victor 9274-promo
  79. scan of No Soul-the Four Puzzles-especially For You Right Or Wrong-fat Back 215
  80. scan of No Soul-flirtations-nothing But A Heartache-deram 85036
  81. scan of Nor Grp Soul-jeanette B Washington-medicine Man Tears Fall-neptune 120
  82. scan of Boomtown Rats She S So Modern 1978 Vinyl Single
  83. scan of Petro-canada It S Ours Funk  Radio Spots - Rick Wilkins - Oil Gas Hear
  84. scan of Adc Band   So Good - 7 Funk Vinyl Rpm Un Played
  85. scan of Hot Chocolate - I Gave You My Heart Didn T I Jeannie On Rak Label Soul Origi
  86. scan of Real Thing - Love S Such A Wonderful Thing Topsy Turvy On Pye Label Soul Origin
  87. scan of Patti Labelle  Michael Mcdonald - On My Own Stir It Up On Mca Label Soul Orig
  88. scan of Eddie Holman -  Hey There Lonely Girl It S All In The Game On Abc Label Soul
  89. scan of Ashford  Simpson - Solid Street Corner On Capitol Label Soul Original
  90. scan of Bobby Bland   You Re All I Need   Duke 416  60 S Soul Rnb   Dancer
  91. scan of The Prime Cut Hey Pearl Shady Brook 45-003 Modern Dancer  Nr Mint
  92. scan of Crown Heights Affair-love Me Dancin  De Lite 1588 - Ex Modern Soul 45
  93. scan of Jr Walker And Allstars  Shotgun  Soul 35008 Killer Mod Dancer    Vg
  94. scan of Two Can Make It Together-tony  Tandy Northern  Look  Find-sharon Tandy Mod
  95. scan of Nolan Chance - If He Makes You Constellation-  Midtempo 45
  96. scan of The Emotions - Brushfire  Somebody New Twin Stacks Northern Sweet Soul Promo
  97. scan of The Ojays - I Dig Your Act Sweeter Tomorrow -  Classic Bell 691 45
  98. scan of The Ethics Look At Me Now Vent - Great Northern Midtempo Soul 45
  99. scan of Carl Carlton No Soul I Won T Let That Chump Break Your Heart Leave Us Alone Exce
  100. scan of Jazz Funk-donald Austin-crazy Legs Nanzee-eastbound 603

ebay-noon.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Source Advert