All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Thu 22 Feb 2024

Mike
Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 07:13 22 Feb 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of Eddie Parker Love You Baby On Ashford Orig 60s Pressing
  2. scan of 47x Sinlge Lot Rock Beat Prog Rock Hardrock Bluesrock Soul Punkrock
  3. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Musimex Los Diablos Don T Let Me Down Me Tratas Mal
  4. scan of Soul Brothers Six - I Ll Be Loving You Atlantic Uk Original 7
  5. scan of Lot Of 5 Vinyl Records - Jazz Blues Rock Funk - Inc Sealed Moody Blues
  6. scan of The Flirtations  Nothing But A Heartache  Deram Northern  Soul Listen
  7. scan of Latin Soul Balada Ideal Freddie Fender Comancheros What Now My Love Porque Vg
  8. scan of Martha And The Vandellas Nowhere To Run 1965 Tamla Tmg 502 Mod
  9. scan of Latin Soul Balada Anahuac Los Zantos Con Z Un Gran Amor Pacto De Amor Vg
  10. scan of Vtg R B Rpm Records Lot 7  200 Soul Funk Disco Motown Oldies 60s 70s 80s
  11. scan of King Errisson   The Magic Man Us Funky Soul Killer 1976 Megarare Westbound
  12. scan of The Detours - Run To Me Baby Very Uk 1967 Promo - Mod Beat
  13. scan of Latin Soul Balada Vampiros Enrique Olivarez Poquito Y Bonito Estoy Aqui Vg
  14. scan of Latin Balada Soul Anahuac Los Sound Makers Amor Sin Final Mi Renuncia Vg
  15. scan of Modern Soul Chazz Gonna Make Her Mine Writers Of Our History Mullato
  16. scan of Truth Liberty  Soul-jaco Pastorius Record 2022 Resonance Limited Numbered
  17. scan of Madeline Bell  Picture Me Gone  Philips Northern  Soul Listen
  18. scan of Vtg R B Rpm Records Lot 9  200 Soul Funk Disco Motown Oldies 60s 70s 80s
  19. scan of Latin Balada Soul Tijuana Anahuac Los Blue Notes Son Lagrimas No Darte Mas Vg
  20. scan of Vtg R B Rpm Records Lot 8  200 Soul Funk Disco Motown Oldies 60s 70s 80s
  21. scan of Guy Pastor Weep - Miracle -audio Fidelity 113 Promo Vg
  22. scan of Latin Rock Soul Jerk Twist Orfeon Los Rockin Devils Perro Lanudo Gloria Vg
  23. scan of J J Barnes - Day Tripper Deeper In Love Polydor Uk Original 7
  24. scan of Job Lot 2
  25. scan of Mamie Galore  It Ain T Necessary  St Lawrence Records Northern  Soul Listen
  26. scan of chuck Wood-seven Days Too Long-  Classic  -big T-  Nice Copy
  27. scan of Nancy Wilson  The End Of Our Love  Capitol Records Northern  Soul Listen
  28. scan of Big Lot Way Over 350 Records Pop Rock Soul 50s 60 S 70 S 80 S See Pictures
  29. scan of Mixed Lot Of R B Soul Pop Rock 7 Vinyl Singles George Clinton Beach Boys Queen
  30. scan of Abba - The Singles - Nm Nm 1982 Disco Funk Atlantic-80036-1-g Shrink Sleeves 1st
  31. scan of Latin Soul Balada Anahuac Los Maze Como Buenos Amigos Yo Ya Me Voy Vg
  32. scan of Latin Tex Mex Tejano Soul Santos Mazz Algo Bonito Yo Se Que No Me Quieres Vg
  33. scan of Latin Modern Neo Tejano Soul Salaman Kathy Quiroz Stay Awhile Corazon Vg
  34. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Doo Wop Los Moonlights Daddys Home Shep Limelites Cover
  35. scan of Latin Soul Balada Rock Musart Los Frontera Tres Veces Feliz Triste Domingo Vg
  36. scan of 2singles Aretha Franklin Rock Steady Think    Soul 1960er Sammlung
  37. scan of De La Soul Stakes Is High Double Vinyl
  38. scan of Joe Simon Long Hot Summer Uk 1966 Original London Hlu 10057
  39. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Epsilon Los Diablos Si Tu No Estas Que Vuelva Conmigo Vg
  40. scan of 60s Mod Soul Tamla Motown The Elgins Heaven Must Have Sent You Picture Sleeve
  41. scan of Latin Soul Doo Wop Orfeon Jorge Diaz Ortega Eres Como Un Angel Loco De Amor
  42. scan of Kim Weston  You Re Just The Kind Of Guy  Mgm Northern  Soul Listen
  43. scan of Breakwater Say You Love Me Girl 1980 Soul Funk Disco Electro 45
  44. scan of Hokis Pokis - Nowhere  Can T Wait For Love Nr Mint  Shield 2-sider
  45. scan of Funk  Italo Disco Ciato And Ciato S Tullio De Piscopo Zarathustra
  46. scan of Latin Soul Balada Bolero Columbia Los Dinners Te Dire Te Quiero La Parranda
  47. scan of Latin Balada Soul Musimex Los Diablos Celebrando La Noche Que Se Fue Vg
  48. scan of The Lime - Love A Go-go  Soul Kitchen -   Garage - Akron - Listen
  49. scan of Latin Soul Funk Audiofon Eurosound Orchestra El Cocodrilo Relaxin Vg
  50. scan of Deon Jackson - Love Takes A Long Time Growing Uk Original 7
  51. scan of Eddy Grant - Nobody S Got Time Torpedo Uk Original 7 1975 Hard Funk Roots
  52. scan of Old Soul R B Pop 1950s 1960s 1970s Lot Of 57 Vinyl Rpm 7 Singles
  53. scan of 7  Roy Head   Record Rare-vinyl 45rpm  Apple Of My Eye -1965
  54. scan of Isabel Bond Cry 1968 60 S Beat Soul R B
  55. scan of Joe Hinton Hanna S Love 1974 Private Soul Funk R B 45
  56. scan of Superior Movement For You 1981 Funk Soul Disco R B Private 45
  57. scan of Harvey Mason We Can Start Tonight 1981 Soul Funk Disco Electro 45
  58. scan of Earl Grant Hide Nor Hair  I Love You Yes I Do Decca 32093 Nm
  59. scan of Latin Soul Funk Audio Latino Judges Nephews Glorioso San Antonio Novios Vg
  60. scan of Latin Chicano Latin Soul Arcano Los Strollers Tres Veces Maria Tete Vg
  61. scan of Wild Cherry - Get Down - W C Iii - Funk  Hard Rock  Steubenville Oh - Listen
  62. scan of Latin Chicano Tejano Soul Acorn Freddie Martinez Will You Love Me Tomorrow Vg
  63. scan of 2singles Aretha Franklin Share Your Love With Me Respect  Soul 1960er Sammlung
  64. scan of 3singles James Brown Sex Machine Gravity Hey America   Soul 1960er Sammlung
  65. scan of Fantastic Aleems - Hooked On Your Love Panorama Usa Original 7 1980 Disco Funk
  66. scan of Small Job Lot
  67. scan of Vinyl Records Grand Funk Railroad Santana Southside Johnny  The Asbury Jukes
  68. scan of Todd Terje   It S Album Time Vinyl 2014 Olsen Ols006 House Disco Funk Indie
  69. scan of First Love - It S A Mystery To Me  Same - Modern Soul Boogie
  70. scan of Gigolo - Precious - Gigolo Label - Funk  Soul  Disco  Cleveland Oh - Listen
  71. scan of 45 Rpm Sunny Carrington Deep 004 The Girl Every Guy Should Know Soul Vg
  72. scan of Lonnie Duvall - Cigarettes  Street Walker Hip Usa  Funk Garage Vg
  73. scan of Obscure Spiritual Jazz Funk-terry Callier-what Color Is Love
  74. scan of Merry Music  Cesco Anselmo  Modern Sextet  On The Scene Vol 34
  75. scan of Soul Funk James Brown There Was A Time 6144 1968 Promo King Rpm
  76. scan of Lot Soul Disco R B 7 S  Many Pop Rock Picture Sleeves Incl Quiet Riot
  77. scan of Richard Temple  That Beatin  Rhythm  Original 1976 U K 7 Inch Soul
  78. scan of Joe Phillips I Just Cant Help Thinking About You Promo 1965
  79. scan of Soul Bill Murphy Merry Christmas To You Pioneer Tru-soul Pub 811p-2103
  80. scan of 50s R B Soul - Ruth Brown - Lucky Lips - 1957 Us Atlantic Vg
  81. scan of Simtec And Wylie Do It Like Mama 1969 Soul Funk R B Private 60 S
  82. scan of Silvetti Voyage Of No Return 1977 Soul Funk Disco 45
  83. scan of Barbara  Brenda If I M Hurt You Ll Feel The Pain Nr Mint Soul Mover 67 Dynamo
  84. scan of Latin Soul Disco Mix Alhambra Grupo Marathon Navidad 79 Aguinaldo Pr Dr
  85. scan of The Buggles Adventures In Modern Recording French Import Album
  86. scan of 3singles Aretha Franklin Spanish Harlem I Knew Share Your Soul 1960er Sammlung
  87. scan of 2singles The Foundations Born To Live Take A Girl Like You Soul 1960er Sammlung
  88. scan of Ike Turner  The Kings Of Rhythm   A Black Man S Soul - 1969 Pompeii Sd6003 - Vg
  89. scan of Stevie Nicks - The Wild Heart Vinyl Wea 1983 Modern Records
  90. scan of Various Artists  Nola Soul - The Allen Toussaint Productions 1960-63  Sealed
  91. scan of Dick Whittington S Cats - In The Midnight Hour - Round - Garage  Soul - Listen
  92. scan of Steve Soul - A Talk With The News Shades Of Brown 2- King 6216 - James Brown Pd
  93. scan of Raeletts - Bad Water  That Goes To Show You 1971 Vg Soul Pop
  94. scan of Mercury Mg-90002 Pale Blue Music Of Modern Norway Odd Gruner-hegge Ex Nm
  95. scan of Aretha Franklin  Otis Redding Set Of Two Orig Vinyl 7  Classic Soul Singles 45s
  96. scan of Cameo - Word Up Urban Warrior On Club Label Soul Original
  97. scan of Fontella Bass- It Sure Is Good B W I M Leaving The Choice To You Ex Soul
  98. scan of Job Lot 20 B Pool Mecca 70s Plays
  99. scan of The Golden Groups Lot Of 9 Great Doo-wop Soul Albums Roots Rock Relic Records
  100. scan of Booker T  The Mg  S - Green Onions  Boot Leg - Atlantic - 7

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert