All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Fri 23 Feb 2024

Mike
Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 07:09 23 Feb 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of Pleasure Seekers Fantaship Pork Listen Modern Soul Stepper Funk - Plays Great
  2. scan of 7  Diana Dors   Record Rare- Mint Vinyl  45rpm  So Little Time
  3. scan of Ben Aiken Satisfied The Life Of A Clown Promo Loma 60s  Vg
  4. scan of Lot Of 6 Funk Soul Blues Vinyl Record Albums Albert Bb King Pickett Redding Gaye
  5. scan of The Opals Does It Matter Tender Lover Promo  1964 Okeh
  6. scan of The Oceanliners W John Henry Spill The Wine Vocal  Instro   Soul Funk
  7. scan of The Off-beats Have Love Will Travel Doodlum Promo   R B
  8. scan of Nolan And The Sonics These Things  It S Love This Time  R B
  9. scan of The Ohio Untouchables Love Is Amazing Forgive Me Darling Promo R B Soul
  10. scan of 10x 7 Soul  Singles All Listed
  11. scan of The Opels Why Not Call Who Are You  R B Soul
  12. scan of Cliff Randyl I Want Your Love Tonight Hungry Promo   Nm
  13. scan of Latin Psych Soul Balada Victor Sola Tabu Tabu Un Mu Eco De Madera Vg
  14. scan of Latin Chicano Soul Victor Solitarios When A Man Loves A Woman Cover Vg
  15. scan of Andre Brasseur Holiday The Kid 1968 Oz Nthrn Soul Cbs Lbl Ex
  16. scan of Rolling Stones  Plundered My Soul Still Sealed 7 2010 Promotone Eu
  17. scan of Jimmy Mcgriff Ep All About My Girl Soul Jazz Organ Sue Discotheque Rmc 1964
  18. scan of Lot Of 29 Funk Soul R B Rap Hip Hop Disco Soul Vinyl Records
  19. scan of The Olympics Mash Them Taters The Stomp R B Soul 1961 Arvee
  20. scan of Andre Odom Turn On Your Love Light Fattening Frogs For Snakes
  21. scan of Sara Montiel Touch Me Ex Nm Psych Fuzz Funk Cheesecake
  22. scan of Little Johnny Taylor  Zig Zag Lightning  Galaxy Northern  Rnb Listen
  23. scan of Nolan Porter If I Could Only Be  Work It Out In The  Soul Abc 11343 Nm
  24. scan of Funk - 100 Years Time Put Your Hand In Your Mind Woman Of Soul Color Of Coal
  25. scan of Toreadors 1966 Doo Wop Soul Do You Remember Part 1 2 Midas Mint Mint- Hear
  26. scan of The Nobody S Thinkin About It This May Be The Last Time Soul 1967 Samar
  27. scan of One Step Beyond I Don T Know What S Going On Saint James Infirmary R B Soul
  28. scan of Jimmy James A Man Like Me Original Stateside Ex
  29. scan of Latin Balada Soul Victor Moonlights Si Alguien Me Esperaba Porque Yo Te Amo
  30. scan of Northern Marvin Gaye Little Darling I Need You Us Tamla 1966
  31. scan of The Nu-luvs So Soft So Warm Take My Advice Girl Group R B Soul 1966 Mercury
  32. scan of The Olympics Big Boy Pete The Slop Promo Doo-wop R B Soul 1960 Arvee
  33. scan of Aretha Franklin-lady Soul Vinyl Atlantic Blue  Green Label Vg   5 Auction
  34. scan of Private Synth Pop Julie Nevada High On Music Northern Cheyenne Ncr001
  35. scan of 110 Joblot Records Of  Dance Hall Roots Soul- G Up
  36. scan of Baby Lloyd - There S Something On Your Mind Parts I  Ii Soul 65 Loma 45
  37. scan of Rene  Ray - Queen Of My Heart - Donna 1360 Latin Soul - Nm
  38. scan of Nova S Nine Pain Why Listen Promo Mod  1968 Abc Records
  39. scan of The Empires 7 Record Shirley  I Want To Know
  40. scan of Soul The Ronettes Walkin In The Rain Promo
  41. scan of Tuesday S Children I Close My Eyes Mint Wl Promo Soul Psych Columbia
  42. scan of Teaxas Soul Funk Alvin Howard Sunshine On Your Love Soul Town Nm
  43. scan of The J B S - Food For Thought - 1972 Funk - Original People Records Pe 5601
  44. scan of Lesli March Night And The City That S The Way 1966 Ye Ye Soul Spanish Sesion
  45. scan of Ellas Y Dicen De La Juventud Ex 1967 Spanish Y -y  Soul Pop Ep Cem
  46. scan of Mitch Ryder Breakout Devil Blue Dress Walkin The Dog 1966 Garage Soul Mex Ep 45
  47. scan of French Ep 45t  7  Original 60s  Jimmy Soul  Tres Bon Etat
  48. scan of Bobby J Mccarthy - Spoon It Up On Misty Blue Unknown Mississippi Pop Soul
  49. scan of 7 - Jonathan Richman  Modern Lovers - Egyptian Reggae - German Ps
  50. scan of Original Etta James Seven Day Fool Argo
  51. scan of Little Beaver-katie Pearl-fr 1972  Rpm On Cat Hear Vinyl Ex
  52. scan of Ohio Express Try It Soul Struttin  Promo Fuzz Garage  1967 Cameo
  53. scan of Carlson Oliver That S All Right Is It Wrong Is It Right Soul R B 1964 Douglas
  54. scan of Bad Reputation Is It Live B W Star Wars Soul Funk Private Unplayed Great
  55. scan of Big City Soul Vol 1 - New And Sealed Cd -
  56. scan of The Four Sonics You Don T Have To Say You Love Me Nr Mint Deep Soul 67 Sport 45
  57. scan of Lesli March Tony Let Me Down You Ve Got Another 1966 Ye Ye Soul Spain Sesion
  58. scan of Bruno Lomas Reach Out I Ll Be There 1965 Garage Soul Beat Ep The Four Tops
  59. scan of Furia Solamente Tu Ex 1972 Spanish Hard Psych Funk Bp
  60. scan of Jess  James Something For Nothing Mod Funk Freakbeat Soul Belter
  61. scan of Lot 25  50 S - 60 S Rpm  - Rock  Roll -  - Soul - Doo Wop
  62. scan of Modern Soul Us Import Omni   When Do You Stop To Think  You Make It Happen
  63. scan of Tony Ronald Mi Ford Mustang 1967 Spanish R B Soul Beat Ep Hmv
  64. scan of Juan Muro Vuestro Mundo  Nobody Mint Euro Soul Funk Madmua 126
  65. scan of Mongo Santamaria We Got Latin Soul   Getting It Out Of   Columbia4499 Nm
  66. scan of Bill Wyman Apache Woman  Soul Satisfying 1976 Spanish The Rolling Stones
  67. scan of Paul Anka I Can T Help Loving You Rca  Ex Condition
  68. scan of Rain With Charity Brown - Out Of My Mind - Canadian Axe
  69. scan of Best Of Red Holloway  The Soul Organ Giants Lonnie Smith Jack Mcduff Prestige
  70. scan of Marian Mcpartland Bossa Nova Soul Time Records 54001 Wlp 1061 Vg  Ben Tucker
  71. scan of Northern Symbols Do I Love You President 1968
  72. scan of Grand Funk Railroad Can You Do It Emi International Eir20098 Japan Vinyl 7
  73. scan of The Drifters - I Ll Take You Where The Music S Playing - At 4040 - Soul Ex
  74. scan of Four Tops - Simple Game - 7 Company Sleeve - Soul Tamla Motown
  75. scan of 80s Disco Funk Pop Motown Teena Marie Behind The Groove Picture Sleeve
  76. scan of Picture This Modern Love 2019 Republic Records Red Vinyl Ex
  77. scan of Bobby O Brown Home Town Music Single Sided Record Promo R B Soul 1965 Gateway
  78. scan of 45 Rpm Soul Survivors Crimson 1010 Expressway To Your Heart M-
  79. scan of The Jam The Modern World 7  Nm 1977 Uk First Press Polydor
  80. scan of James Brown - My Thang - 70 S - Soul - 7 Vinyl
  81. scan of Listen Memo Rios   Rapper S Delight   Latin Rap Disco Funk   Sugarhill Gang
  82. scan of Billy Bland-you Were Born To Be Loved-old Town Fr 1960 N Soul Hear Vinyl Ex
  83. scan of Melba Moore - This Is It B W Stay Awhile 7 Vinyl Record Buddah Bds443 1976 Funk
  84. scan of Volt-415 Otis Redding Dictionary Of Soul Monarch Pressing Vgs Nmv Super Nice
  85. scan of Soul The Dynamics What Would I Do
  86. scan of R0bert Nighthawk Houston Stackhouse Masters Of Modern Blues Vol 4
  87. scan of Beverly Bremers Get Smart Girl Mint Soul Spanish W Promo Pic  Press Sheet
  88. scan of Albert Band Algun Dia Alguna Vez Ye Ye Soul Beat Spanish Ekipo
  89. scan of Booker T - Time Is Tight  Soul Limbo Dutch Import Vinyl 7 Single Stax
  90. scan of Grand Funk Railroad Sally Capital Ecr20014 Japan Flipback Cover Vinyl 7
  91. scan of Average White Band-soul Searching Vinyl Record Japan Obi Near Mint P-10212a
  92. scan of Luke Slater  Freek Funk  Vinyl 2 Record Album Bonus Record
  93. scan of 100 X 7 Singles 70 S 80 S Soul Funk Disco Motown Labelle Kool  Gang Etc
  94. scan of Freddie Hubbard Keep Your Soul Together Cti 6036 Nm Ex Shr
  95. scan of Hard Funk The Village Callers Mississippi Delta  Hector Part 2 Rampart Original
  96. scan of 7 Single Vinyl Schallplatte The Manhattans Kiss And Say Goodbye Soul No 1 U S A
  97. scan of Edwin Starr War 1970 Sp Tamla Motown 2c 006 91664 Funk Soul
  98. scan of King Diamond Give Me Your Soul Please First German Press
  99. scan of The Cables Soul Reggae Baby Why  Be A Man Studio 1 Vg Vg Hear
  100. scan of Earl Van Dyke   6 By 6  All For You

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert