All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Tue 27 Feb 2024

Mike
Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 07:48 27 Feb 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of Dakota Jim All Stars-only Soul Can Tell Call Me Master-org Uk Blue Beat 7 Clip
  2. scan of Soul  Motown Funk   Disco - 30 X 7  Singles - Job Lot
  3. scan of Doris Troy Undocumented  Demo Acetate Only Known Example Listen
  4. scan of The Upsetters Soul Twins -cold Sweat Pound Get A Blow -org Uk Upsetters 7 Clip
  5. scan of Soul Funk Disco  Motown - 30 X 7  Singles - Job Lot
  6. scan of Run For Cover- The Dells-  7 Vinyl
  7. scan of Lainie Hill - Time Marches On  Ain T I Worth A Dime
  8. scan of 45 Electric Soul - Frozen Sun Garage-psych 1969 Chet Atkins Rejection Letter
  9. scan of Gloria And The Relations - Date With My Man 7   Vinyl Ex Con
  10. scan of The Vibrations Keep On Keeping On 7 Single Okeh 1965 Ex  Usa
  11. scan of This Love Starved Heart Of Mine- Marvin Gaye-  7 Vinyl
  12. scan of gene Chandler-there Was A Time-brunswick Stormer
  13. scan of the Human Beinz-nobody But Me-capitol
  14. scan of Judy Street - What 7 Vinyl Record
  15. scan of Pete Rodriguez Guagaloo  Pete S Boogaloo Latin  R B Funk Vg
  16. scan of Yakety Yak -the Cool Spoon  Drum Song -soul Vendor  Deadly Rock Steady Instr
  17. scan of The Clovers Try My Lovin On You Promo  R B Rpm Record Vg
  18. scan of Timothy T J Williams  My Life  Josie Records Northern  Soul Listen
  19. scan of Ohio Doo Wop Soul Ben Iverson Fools Rush In Way Out  Hear
  20. scan of Bunny Sigler For Crying Out Loud Canada Original Rpm  Read
  21. scan of Soul Pipe -king Cannon  Pop A Top Ja 1969 Tiger  Boss Skinhead Reggae Dancer
  22. scan of Bobbi Humphrey Blacks And Blues Blue Note Jazz Funk Vinyl Record Ex Condition
  23. scan of Sound Blast Issue 19 1971 Aussie Music Mag - Grand Funk T-rex Yes Melissa
  24. scan of 15 Mixed Vinyl Bundle Various Artists Genres Vintage Modern Records Untested
  25. scan of Maceo And The Macks- Soul Power 74-original 1974 Soul-funk 45-people 7  Vinyl
  26. scan of Lot Rpm Vintage Obscure Vinyl Records Soul Louisiana Estate Unresearched R B
  27. scan of The Limitations Hold On To It 7 Single Volt 1971 Ex  Usa
  28. scan of Shirley Vaughn  Watch Out Mr Lonely  Double Rr Records Northern  Mod Listen
  29. scan of Sisters Of Mercy - Body And Soul
  30. scan of The Four Vandals Ending Up On A High Without The Music  Listen
  31. scan of Jonathan Richman  The Modern Lovers Morning Of Our Lives Bzz7 Punk Garage
  32. scan of R B Soul Promo 45- Larry Bright I Ll Change My Ways Tide Beauty
  33. scan of Al Wilson The Snake 7 Single Bell 1975 Ex  Great Britain
  34. scan of Thomas East  I Get A Groove  Toddlin Town Records Northern  Soul Listen
  35. scan of Bill Monroe -lord Protect My Soul- Bluegrass Gospel On Decca - Hear
  36. scan of Arthur Conley-sweet Soul Music-atlantic
  37. scan of 1963 Doris Troy What Cha Gonna Do About It R B Soul Girl Group Dj Promo Mint-
  38. scan of Evil Love Northern Mod  Whittier Blvd Psych Garage -thee Midniters Orig Us
  39. scan of I Dig Your Act  I Ll Be Sweeter Tomorrow - The O Jays
  40. scan of Baby Washington Sue 4 I Know  It Ll Change 7  R B  Soul Ex Condition
  41. scan of Beverly Bell - My Lonely World  More Of Your Love 45
  42. scan of Artur Nunes Ku Muxito 7 Angola 75 Deep Afro Soul Blues Hear Musangola
  43. scan of Tommy Tucker Long Tall Shorty 7 Single Pye 1964 Vg-  R B England
  44. scan of Funk Virgil Griffin  Rhythm Kings On Reginald M- If You Can T Go Don T
  45. scan of The Trends  The Big Parade    The Soul Clap  Abc Northern  Soul Listen
  46. scan of 60s The Invincibles Woman Is The Soul Of A Man Warner Bros Ex
  47. scan of Large Lot Of 100 1970s Vinyl Records Albums Disco Funk R B Motown All 1st Press
  48. scan of R B Soul - Christine Kittrell Call His Name  Ain T Never Seen  Federal
  49. scan of Soul Together 1969 Atlantic Otis Redding Aretha Franklin Ben E King  Ex
  50. scan of Jimmy Soul-if You Wanna Be Happy-s P Q R
  51. scan of Soul Reggae Peter Chop Pinacle Of Love 7  Jamaica Press Plays Vg At Best
  52. scan of Johnny Bristol I Sho Like Groovin  With Ya Atlantic 45-3391 Monster Modern Soul
  53. scan of Marvin Gaye  Tammi Terrell -california Soul - Tamla T54192   Dancer
  54. scan of Thelonious Monk    Genius Of Modern Music  Volume One - Us Mono Blp1510 - Ex
  55. scan of 7 - Herman Rarebell Scorpions - Junk Funk - German Promo - Poster Cover
  56. scan of Shock - Footsteps Across Your Mind 7  Modern Soul Funk Vinyl Record Ex
  57. scan of Frankie Valli  The Four Seasons - Touch The Rainchild 7  Soul Funk Vinyl Vg
  58. scan of Jackie Day - Get To Steppin 30th Anniversary Special 7   Ex
  59. scan of Superfunk Funk Inc Vinyl
  60. scan of Chicago R B Soul The Chances One More Chance  Takes More  Bea  Baby  Vg
  61. scan of Programme Music -choice Morsels -midas Touch--1978 Private Moog Funk Soul-vg Vg
  62. scan of Labelle Lady Marmalade 1974 Disco Funk W Jukebox Strips Ex
  63. scan of The Soul Sisters - Think About The Good Times  Right Time - Sue
  64. scan of Al Green Love And Happiness Promo Soul Funk Rpm Record Ex-nm
  65. scan of Modern Soul - Curt Darin   Two On A Cloud Buddah M- Great Mid-tempo
  66. scan of R B Soul Will Sanders  Duprees On Regatta Label Rpm 7 Record
  67. scan of Hoagy Lands  Do You Know What Life Is All About U K Action Dj
  68. scan of Crossover Soul Leontine Dupree - Color Me Foolish Nation Time     M-
  69. scan of Bobby Wells Be S That Way Sometimes  R B Doo Wop Funk Vg
  70. scan of The Naked Truth The Stripper Promo 7 Rca 1967 Vg  Funk Usa
  71. scan of Etta James Good Rockin  Daddy Crazy Feeling Modern 962 Great Singer R B  Blues
  72. scan of The Presidents  Sweet Magic  Sussex Northern  Soul Listen
  73. scan of The Cadets Heaven Help Me On Modern 1957
  74. scan of Leon Ware Baby Dont Stop Me - Dont Stay Away  Elektra 47093 Nr Mint Modern Soul
  75. scan of Lanier  Co - I Don T Know What To Do  Mint Syncopate Sy7  1987 Modern Soul
  76. scan of Whitney Houston - Didn T We Almost Have It All Shock Me On Arista Label  Soul
  77. scan of Hot Chocolate - I Gave You My Heart Didn T I Jeannie On Rak Label Soul Origi
  78. scan of Real Thing - Love S Such A Wonderful Thing Topsy Turvy On Pye Label Soul Origin
  79. scan of Patrice Rushen - I Was Tired Of Being Alone Number One On Elektra Label Soul
  80. scan of Footsie - Condition Red Vg
  81. scan of The Vibrations - Soul A Go-go 7 Vinyl Radio Station Demo 1967
  82. scan of The Emotions - Brushfire  Somebody New Twin Stacks Northern Sweet Soul Promo
  83. scan of 240 Lot Vinyl Record Rock Funk Blues Punk Music Mccartney Devo Gerrard
  84. scan of Ollie Jackson Just A Little While  Record
  85. scan of Certified Classics Groove Vinyl Orig Poster 2010 Dj Funk Soul Jazz Crate Digger
  86. scan of 7 Soul Jazz Pop Inc Louis Armstrong What A Wonderful World Flashdance More
  87. scan of D C Ramblers  Hangin In There On Keystone Records Funk Soul Jazz 7  Vinyl
  88. scan of The Ledgends - Gotta Let You Go 7  Promo   Funk Vinyl Record Vg
  89. scan of Total Eclipes - A Love Like Yours 7  Vinyl Record Ex Con
  90. scan of Robert Mosley - Crazy Bout My Baby 7 Vinyl Record   Funk Vg
  91. scan of Kings Go Forth  Don T Take My Shadow 7 Soul Funk Vinyl Record Ex
  92. scan of Con Funk Shun - Let Me Put Love On Your Mind 7 Vinyl Soul Funk Disco Ex
  93. scan of Nu-sound Express    Ain T It Good Enough 7  Vinyl Silver Dollar Sd 152 Funk Ex
  94. scan of Richard Groove Holmes - I Ve Got Love For You 7  Single Jazz Funk Vinyl Vg
  95. scan of Fantasy 15 Galaxy Oasis Julieta Vinyl 7 Single Coloured Vinyl Soul Funk
  96. scan of Williams  Watson Mercy Mercy Mercy Promo  7  Vinyl Vg
  97. scan of Sonny Craver-love Exchange 7 45-celestial Records Crrs 253 Soul Funk Vg
  98. scan of Cal Green - Trippin 7  Vinyl Record Soul Jazz Funk Vg Condition
  99. scan of Charlie Palmieri And His Orchestra - Uptight 7  Funk Soul Boogaloo Vinyl Nm Vg
  100. scan of Va - Soul Jewels Vol 2 Charly R B 1989 Vinyl Nm  Deep Soul  Ted Taylor

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert