All Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Mon 04 Mar 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

The next 24 hours most interesting Ebay soul record sales as at 07:21 04 Mar 2024 (Uk time)
*New -Tap thumbnails for full view

1. scan of Hank Mobley - Soul Station Blue Note - Blp 4031 Mono Rvg Dg 47 West 63rd Nyc Ear
  2. scan of White Stripes - Under Great White Northern Lights 2xlp  Box - Third Man Vg
  3. scan of Lou Donaldson Quintet - Swing And Soul Blp 1566 47 West 63rd Nyc Rvg Ear Mono Dg
  4. scan of Harold Alexander - Sunshine Man Classic Spiritual Jazz Funk L P Open Gatefold
  5. scan of Job Lot Of 100 X 7 Singles All R B Soul Funk Disco Motown  All Listed
  6. scan of John E Paul I Wanna Know
  7. scan of Super 1966 Soul James Barnett Keep On Talking Fame Promo Gorgeous
  8. scan of Z Z Hill What Am I Living For Make Me Yours Action  Funk Nm
  9. scan of The Cooperettes 7 Dj Shing A Ling  Life Has No Now Brunswick Promo R B Soul
  10. scan of Lot Of 122 7 Rpm Vinyl Singles 70 S Funk Soul Disco Mostly Vg Ex Some Rare
  11. scan of Curtis Mayfield - Curtis Classic Soul Funk L P Open Gatefold Curtom
  12. scan of Lot Of 20 Reggae 7 Vinyl Impact Gaylads Doctor Bird Halifax Soul Beat Scotty
  13. scan of Image - Is That Why  Going Gone- Cali Sweet Soul Northern Funk Ex
  14. scan of Paula Parfitt  Love Is Wonderful  Beacon Re-issue Northern  Soul Listen
  15. scan of Garage W Picture Sleeve - Yardbirds - Heart Full Of Soul - Hear 1965 Epic
  16. scan of Small Society 7 If You Stand By Me  Just Loving You Ladde Crossover Soul
  17. scan of Sealed - Ike Quebec Soul Samba Analogue Prod Ltd 45rpm
  18. scan of Paisley Park Prince Pop Soul Lot Of 24 Singles Rpm Vinyl Records 7
  19. scan of Benny Y Su Grupo - Regue Mexican Soul Funk L P Rca Camden 1973
  20. scan of Byron Lee And The Dragonaires - Soul Limbo 7  Single 1968 Trojan - Excellent
  21. scan of Test Press 7  Hip Hop Funk Soul - The D O C - It S Funky Enough  No One
  22. scan of Job Lot Vinyl X 70 7 Inch Reggae  Soul Singles Ub40 Bob Marley Steel Pulse Funk
  23. scan of Hubba Hubba Live 1976 Rpc Philly Funk Tom Adams Jamie Walsh Fred Jones Rare
  24. scan of Chris Jackson  I Ll Never Forget You On Uk Soul City Sc 112
  25. scan of 95 Job Lot Collection 7  Simple Minds Prince Take Uk Jukebox 90s Rock Soul Pop
  26. scan of Jesse Davis - Hollywood Gypsies Modern Soul Private L P Essence
  27. scan of Original Vintage 1990 Prince Graffiti Bridge  2xlp Soul Funk Pop Rock Music
  28. scan of Test Press  7  Hip Hop Funk Soul - Mc Lyte - Cha Cha Cha  Housepower
  29. scan of Curtis Mayfield - Curtis Live Classic Soul Funk Album 2 X L P Curtom
  30. scan of 1969 Soul Johnny Thunder I  M Alive Calla 161
  31. scan of Sho Nuff Ready For You Sly Slick  Wicked 197 45rpm Vg Funk Soul Htf
  32. scan of 78  Blue Note 1626-art Blakey-sabu-message From Kenya Nothing But The Soul
  33. scan of Barbara Mcnair  San Remo Golden Strings Re-spin Records Northern  Soul Listen
  34. scan of 60s Soul Tamla Motown M Gaye  T Terrell Ain T No Mountain High Picture Sleeve
  35. scan of The Armed Gang    Are You Ready 7 1983 Modern Funk Boogie Brazil Hear
  36. scan of Very Soul The Vipers Little Miss Sweetness Duchess 102 Nm
  37. scan of 6 Vinyl Record Lot 78 Of 70  80 S Disco Funk Soul R B Vgc
  38. scan of The Students 7 That S How I Feel  My Vow To You Note R B Soul Rock N Roll
  39. scan of 17 X 1960 70s R B Soul Reggae Single  Eps - Uk Issues - All Listed
  40. scan of Johnny Adams - Heart  Soul Classic Soul L P
  41. scan of R B Soul Blues Esther  Bobby Nunn On Federal  Label Rpm 7 Record
  42. scan of Debbie Taylor I Don T Wanna Leave You  Rpm Record Ex
  43. scan of Obscure Spiritual Jazz Funk-terry Callier-what Color Is Love
  44. scan of Herbert Raines Jr Operation Move Funk Disco Boogie Ger-lu Vg
  45. scan of 13 Vinyl Record Lot 77 Of 70  80 S Disco Funk Soul R B Good  Vg Condition
  46. scan of Ray Pollard   The Drifter
  47. scan of The Velvelettes 7 Dj These Things Will Keep Me Loving You Motown Promo Soul
  48. scan of Bobby Patterson - Till You Give In - Jetstar Records -  Stomper
  49. scan of Very Scarce 1965 Rock Soul Little Bob Nobody But You La Louisianne 8067
  50. scan of Paul Anka I Can T Help Loving You Rca  Ex Condition
  51. scan of Experience Unlimited - E V Groove Experience Unlimited Funk Go-go 45
  52. scan of Album Rock Scott Fagan 1968 South Atlantic Blues Folk Still Sealed Soul
  53. scan of Prime Ministers  Rca I Don T Know No More Make Up 9470 Don Costa
  54. scan of Booker T And The M G  S Soul Limbo Vinyl Record Vg Vg Sxats1001 1969 1st Press
  55. scan of the Olympics-baby Do The Philly Dog-fontana-  Nice Copy
  56. scan of The Jarvis Brothers In Concert God Strengthens Us African Spirituals Modern L P
  57. scan of The Lafayette Afro-rock Band - Afon- 10 Unreleased Afro Funk Tracks 1971-1974
  58. scan of 1958 Rock Soul Tiny Topsy Western Rock  N Roll Federal Promo Beauty
  59. scan of Barbara Lewis Ask The Lonely Stereo  Mono  Rpm Record Ex-nm
  60. scan of Ike  Tina Turner 7 Dj Two Is A Couple  Tin Top House Sue Promo R B Soul
  61. scan of James Brown - Say It Loud  I M Black And I M Proud Classic Funk L P
  62. scan of The Last Poets Classic Poetry Soul Funky L P Open Gatefold Douglas 3
  63. scan of Test Press 7  Deep House Funk Soul - Ce Ce Rogers - Forever  Someday
  64. scan of Monster Rock Soul Sound Inc  My World Can Be Yours Pink Cat Original
  65. scan of Monster 1960 Soul Paul Perryman Look At My Baby Fire 1018
  66. scan of Lavern Baker  Bernie Williams  Floor Fillers  Rad Promo Northern Soul Listen
  67. scan of Nancy Wilson - The End Of Our Love - Face It Girl It S Over Nm
  68. scan of Test Press 7 Funk Soul - Ann G - Love S Here  Times Up
  69. scan of Test Press  1-sided 7  Hip Hop Funk Soul - Kwame - Gotz To Get Down
  70. scan of Test Press  1-sided 7  House Funk Soul - Ten City - Devotion
  71. scan of the Formations-at The Top Of The Stairs Magic Melody-m G M
  72. scan of Chris Teller I Ve Been Hurt Unlucky Girl Ciray 6073 North Soul Girl Group Vg
  73. scan of R Dean Taylor Poor Girl Let  S Go Somewhere Motown  Vip
  74. scan of Original The Profiles Take A Giant Step Walk On Goldie
  75. scan of The Almighty- Blood Fire  Love Soul Destruction Ltd Edition Vinyl  Signed Card
  76. scan of Barry Craig - To Be Loved West Coast Modern Soul L P
  77. scan of Eddie Russ   See The Light - Uk 2017 Re Issue -soul Brother Records   Lpsbcs84
  78. scan of House Collection Lot Bundle  Bent Studio B Sunblock Mr V Soul Avengerz
  79. scan of Johnnie Taylor Little Bluebird Toe Hold Stax S-202 Rnb Soul Usa
  80. scan of 1964 Soul Little Gigi I  M Hurt And So Is My Heart Select 731
  81. scan of Wild Child Gipson  The Peoria Soul Merchants Coal Mine No 2 C A B Records
  82. scan of Jackie Verdell Call On Me  Dj Rpm Amazing Condition See
  83. scan of The Variations - Yesterday Is Gone - Okeh In Original Sleeve -
  84. scan of Bruce Cloud - California Soul Classic Soul L P
  85. scan of Broadway Express It S Okay With Me Obscure I-d-b 1008 Vg  Soul Group Rpm
  86. scan of Monster 1974 Soul Jimmy Dockett I Got It Flo-feel Beauty
  87. scan of 1964 Soul Joan Proctor Just My Pride Scenic 1769 Beauty
  88. scan of The Drapers  The Squires Alley Cat Northern  Soullisten
  89. scan of Mckinley Sandifer - Get Up Sweet Little Woman - Usa Records Record Funk Soul
  90. scan of Canada  Psych The Lords - There Ain T No Doubt About Hear It
  91. scan of The Fascinations - Girls Are Out To Get You - Uk Stateside Issue
  92. scan of Johnny Bristol I Sho Like Groovin  With Ya Atlantic 45-3391 Monster Modern Soul
  93. scan of Art Freeman - Slippin Around - Fame Studio Test Press
  94. scan of The Jewels Opportunity Dimension D 1034  Girl Group Ex
  95. scan of The Vanguards Somebody Please Lowrider Oldies Sweet Soul Classic
  96. scan of Burson Enterprise Mr Soul Got To Be A Reason 4pm - Seattle Garage
  97. scan of Otis Redding  Sittin On The Dock  Orig 1968 Funk Soul 7  45rpm Volt Vg
  98. scan of Latimore Let S Straighten It Orig 1974 Funk Soul R B 7  45rpm Glades 1722 M-
  99. scan of Mandrill   Solid - Us 1975 - United Artists Records   Ua-la408-g - Funk
  100. scan of Mandrill   The Best Of Mandrill - Us 1975- Polydor   Pd6047 - Jazz Funk

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert