Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Wed 27 Mar 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

Next 24 hrs @ 07:46 27 Mar 2024 (Uk time)

1. scan of Large Collection Joblot 130 Soul Funk Northern Motown Soul Reggae Singles Listed
  2. scan of The Esquires Dancin A Hole In The World Rocky Ridge  Chicago 45
  3. scan of The Astors Candy I Found Out Stax  Usa 45
  4. scan of The Vonettes Touch My Heart  Cobblestone Promo Cb703
  5. scan of The Profiles A Little Misunderstanding Got To Be Love Bamboo  45
  6. scan of Gene Chandler Such A Pretty Thing Checker Chicago  Usa 45
  7. scan of 1966 R B Soul Promo - The Commands No Time For You  Hey It S Love Back Beat
  8. scan of Jackie Wilson Since You Showed Me How Who Who Song Brunswick  45
  9. scan of Mark Morrison Return Of The Mack  12 Single Classic R B Soul Funk Hip-hop
  10. scan of 1966 Promo Soul - Willie Kendrick You Can T By Pass Love Rca Victor 8947
  11. scan of Ruth Lewis That Special Way Hurting Each Other Rca Dj Wigan  Usa 45
  12. scan of Los Bravos Brand New Baby Going Nowhere Press  Usa 45
  13. scan of Montell Jordan This Is How We Do It  12 Single Classic R B Soul Funk Hip-hop
  14. scan of The Reflections Talkin About My Girl Golden World Dj Detroit  45
  15. scan of Curtis Mayfield   Move On Up Uk Buddha Records 1971  Ex Bds 410
  16. scan of Susan Cloeman - The Age Of The Wolf - Uk Single Sided Reissue
  17. scan of The Flaming Embers Children Ric Tic Detroit  Usa 45
  18. scan of 45 Rpm Louis Blues Boy Jones Sabre 519 Someday Somewhere Soul Blues Vg
  19. scan of Keith Sweat Nobody  Twisted  In The Mood  12 Single R B Soul Funk Music
  20. scan of Formula V Killer Groove  12 Single Classic Electronic Funk Music
  21. scan of Irma Thomas Breakaway Mod R B  45
  22. scan of Jerry Williams Philly Duck Calla  Usa 45
  23. scan of Wigan The Tomangoes - I Really Love You Monarch Pressing
  24. scan of Wigan Ronnie  Robyn - Sidra S Theme Instrumental - Sidra
  25. scan of Dusty Springfield Whats It Gonna Be G Philips 1967  Vinyl Hear
  26. scan of R Kelly Your Body S Callin  12 Single Classic Chicago R B Soul Funk Music
  27. scan of Thelma Houston - Baby Mine - Us Troyx Reissue 45
  28. scan of The Futures - Party Time Man - Pir Reissue - Modern Soul 45
  29. scan of Michael Jackson Job Lot 11 X Tamla Motown Epic Picture Sleeve Singles Ex Vinyl
  30. scan of Edwin Starr - Contact Don T Waste Your Time On 20th Century Label Soul Original
  31. scan of Kenny Gamble Ain  T It Baby Arctic Romeos  Single Side Promo
  32. scan of Otis Matthew Preciuos Little Love Exotic Philly  R B Hear
  33. scan of Soul For Real Candy Rain  12 Single R B Soul Funk New Jack Swing Hip-hop
  34. scan of Next Too Close  12 Single Classic R B Soul Funk Hip-hop Music
  35. scan of The Ringleaders - All Of My Life  Bbay What Has Happened Uk Ri
  36. scan of 1970 Soul - Freddie Watson  The Restorators The Unlucky Seven Eloys 1770
  37. scan of Timi Yuro What S A Matter Baby Liberty Records Promo 45-northern Soul
  38. scan of Vg Maureen Evans Never Let Him Go  Poco Sole Cbs Pop Soul 7 Uk 201752
  39. scan of Club Soul Disco Van Mccoy Love Is The Answer Original Uk Avco Label 7
  40. scan of Jackie Wilson - I Get The Sweetest Feeling Lonely Teardrops On Smp Label Soul
  41. scan of Alexander O Neal - Criticize Same On Tabu Label Soul Original
  42. scan of The Jacksons - Show You The Way To Go Blues Away On Epic Label Soul Original
  43. scan of Boss Blues - Could It Be True  Takin Life Easy Rpm Record - Soul
  44. scan of Chuck Reed--just Plain Hurt-demo-uk
  45. scan of 130 X 7  Record Collection Soul  Funk  Disco  1970s - 80s  Vinyl Joblot
  46. scan of Magnum Force I Want You So Much  12 Single Chicago Electronic Soul Funk
  47. scan of Keith Sweat Twisted  12 Single Classic R B Soul Funk Music
  48. scan of Janet Jackson I Get Lonely  12 Single Classic R B Soul Funk Electronic House
  49. scan of Mariah Carey F Bone Thugs-n-harmony My All  Breakdown  12 Single Soul Pop
  50. scan of Jagged Edge He Can T Love U  12 Single Classic R B Soul Funk Hip-hop Music
  51. scan of Diana Ross Muscles  12 Single Classic R B Soul Funk Pop Music
  52. scan of The Drifters - Sweets For My Sweet Classic R B Soul 61 Atlantic Vg
  53. scan of Lot Of 15 From 66 Soul Funk Disco R B 45s 7 Vinyl Record Jukebox Singles
  54. scan of Lot Of 15 60s Soul Funk R B Promo 45s 7 Vinyl Record Jukebox Singles
  55. scan of Lot Of 15 From 67 Soul Funk R B 45s 7 Vinyl Record Jukebox Singles
  56. scan of Lot Of 15 80s Funk Disco Pop Mj Sade Etc 45s 7 Vinyl Record Jukebox Singles
  57. scan of Lot Of 15 From 70 Soul Funk R B 45s 7 Vinyl Record Jukebox Singles
  58. scan of Manu Dibango Sun Explosion  Big Blow Vinyl 12  Single Afro-jazz-funk
  59. scan of Original Soul - James Dee  A Piece Of Action - Brother James  Destruct
  60. scan of Tommy Navarro I Cried My Life Away Re Thumping Latin
  61. scan of The Ringleaders  Baby What Has Happened To Our Love  Deleted
  62. scan of Dee Dee Warwick - That S Not Love  It S Not Fair  69 Mercury 45
  63. scan of Booker T  The Mg S - Time Is Tight  Soul Limbo - Stax - Uk - Stax 2001 - Soul
  64. scan of Lost - Techno Funk Vinyl The Gonzo Baz De Conga Perfecto Records 125 120 Bpm
  65. scan of 1970 S Almeta Lattimore These Memories C W Oh My Love
  66. scan of Modern The Fabulous Kays - It S Too Late - Jardin First Issue
  67. scan of Melvin Bliss Reward  Synthetic Substitution 45t 7 Sunburst Usa 2008 Funk
  68. scan of Donna Summer - Loves Unkind Autumn Changes On Gto Label Soul Original
  69. scan of Champaign - How Bout Us Spinnin On Cbs Label Soul Original
  70. scan of Commodores - Easy Machine Gun I Feel Sanctified On Motown Label Soul Original
  71. scan of Ottawan - Hands Up  Give Me Your Heart Same On Carrere Label Soul Original
  72. scan of Cameo - Back And Forth You Can Have The World On Club Label Soul Original
  73. scan of The Stylistics - Sixteen Bars I Will Love You Always On H L Label Soul Original
  74. scan of The Sharonettes - Papa Ooh Mow Mow Same On Black Magic Label Soul Original
  75. scan of Earth Wind  Fire - After The Love Has Gone Rock That On Cbs Label Soul Origin
  76. scan of Lionel Richie - All Night Long All Night Wandering Stranger On Motown Label
  77. scan of George Benson - In Your Eyes Being With You On Warner Bros Label Soul Original
  78. scan of The Stylistics - Star On A Tv Show Hey Girl Come And Get It On Avco Label Soul
  79. scan of George Mccrae - I Can T Leave You Alone You Got My Heart On Jay Boy Label Soul
  80. scan of Claudine Clarke Party Lights Disappointed Chancellor  C 1113 Funk Soul R B
  81. scan of Frank Frost - My Back Scratcher -  Funk Mod Funky R B Rnb Jewel 45
  82. scan of M M  The Peanuts - The Phillie - Found My Love -  Sweet Doowop 45
  83. scan of Laura Lee  Dirty Man C W It S Mighty Hard  Demo 1967 Soul
  84. scan of Truly Yours  Motown Spinners
  85. scan of Soul Ii Soul 12 Inch Single People 1990 Virgin Vinyl Sealed
  86. scan of Donell Jones In The Hood Remix  12 Single Classic R B Soul Funk Hip-hop
  87. scan of Magnum Force Girls That Move  12 Single Chicago Electronic House Soul Funk
  88. scan of Brandy F Ll Cool J Sittin Up In My Room Remix  12 Single R B Soul Funk
  89. scan of Erykah Badu On On  12 Single Classic R B Neo Soul Funk Downtempo Music
  90. scan of Jesse Powell Gloria  12 Single Classic R B Swing Soul Funk Hip-hop Music
  91. scan of Monica Why I Love You So Much  Ain T Nobody  12 Single R B Soul Funk Music
  92. scan of Adina Howard Freak Like Me  12 Single Classic R B Soul Funk Hip-hop Music
  93. scan of Wreckin Crew Chance To Dance  12 Single Soul Funk Electronic Disco Music
  94. scan of The Egyptian Lover D S L S  12 Single Soul Funk Electronic Synth-pop Music
  95. scan of Stevie Wonder  Michael Jackson Get It  12 Promo Single Classic Soul Funk
  96. scan of Soul Searchers Blow Your Whistle  Funk To The Folk R B Soul Funk 74 Sussex 45
  97. scan of The Manhattans On Deluxe Label Rpm 7 Record
  98. scan of Stevie Wonder Superstition Motown Jet2168 Japan Vinyl 7
  99. scan of Lot Of 15 From 69 Soul Funk R B 45s 7 Vinyl Record Jukebox Singles
  100. scan of Lot Of 15 From 71 Soul Funk R B 45s 7 Vinyl Record Jukebox Singles

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert