Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Fri 29 Mar 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

Next 24 hrs @ 07:38 29 Mar 2024 (Uk time)

1. scan of Reatha Reese Only Lies Things I Should Of Done Crazy
  2. scan of Clarence Reid I M Your Yes Man Your Love Is All  Crazy
  3. scan of Little Jimmy Ray Make Her Mine You Need To Fall In Love
  4. scan of Clarence Reid Direct Me You Knock Me Out   Miami  Funk
  5. scan of Clarence Reid The Delmiras I Refuse To Give Up Somebody Will
  6. scan of The Reflections You Don T Love Me I Need Your Love Florida
  7. scan of Otis Redding  The Pinetoppers Shout Bamalama Fat Gal 1964 Bethlehem Soul
  8. scan of Red Rooster Like A Baby Part 1 Part 2  Soul Instros 60 S Deep City Records
  9. scan of Clarence Reed Reid Sooner Or Later Down With It Can T Quit It
  10. scan of Rebellion Down In Texas I Can T Put You Down  Garage
  11. scan of Willie Redding  The Soulful Miracles Down On My Knees Part 1 Part 2  Soul
  12. scan of Gloria Jones - Tainted Love - Champion Records Reissue 45
  13. scan of Otis Redding  The Shooters She S All Right Tuff Enuff R B Soul 1967 Reissue
  14. scan of Lot Of 81 80 S  Rock Pop Soul S Vg To Nm-
  15. scan of Clarence Ried Reid Let Those Soul Sounds Play I M Sorry Baby Fl
  16. scan of Tommy Raye You Don T Love Me Don T Let Me Be The Last To Know R B Mod Soul
  17. scan of Otis Redding These Arms Of Mine Hey Hey Baby  1962 Volt
  18. scan of Otis Redding I Can T Turn You Loose Just One More Day Promo
  19. scan of The New Clarence Reid Cadillac Annie Tired Blood  Phil L A Of Soul
  20. scan of Otis Redding Mr Pitiful That S How Strong My Love Is Soul 1964 Volt Misprint
  21. scan of Lonnett Blue Jeans M-s Records M-s 211  1969 Vg Tested Rare
  22. scan of Clarence Reid Nobody But You Babe Send Me Back My Money Promo
  23. scan of Otis Redding Memphis Studio Band You Left The Water Running The Otis Jam Soul
  24. scan of Steve Mancha Detroit 60 S  Original Groovesville Melvin Davis
  25. scan of Bread It S The Magic In You Chain Reaction Promo
  26. scan of Black Gospel Soul-the Original Gospel Harmonettes-thirty Pieces Of Silver-rca
  27. scan of Black Gospel Soul-the Violinaires-you Ve Been Good To Me-jewel 2 Good Sides
  28. scan of Lula Reed Take Your Time Gabbin Mouth Blues R B  1967 Tangerine
  29. scan of Otis Redding  Carla Thomas  Tramp Tell It Like It Is Promo Soul 1967 Stax
  30. scan of Lot Of 41 50 S 60 S Garage Rock Pop Soul S Vg To Nm-
  31. scan of Lot Of 36 70 S  Rock Pop Soul S Vg To Nm-
  32. scan of Soul Midtempo Killer By Jackey Beavers Hear It
  33. scan of Mirage - Summer Grooves - 12  Single  1980  Funk  Disco
  34. scan of R B Soul Funk Unknown Artist Unchain My Heart All The World Is Waiting On R J
  35. scan of New Swing Sextet Monkey See Monkey Do N Soul Latin Boogaloo Soulful Torino 45
  36. scan of Lee Williams The Cymbals I  Ll Be Gone  Love You More Carnival  45
  37. scan of Red Tam Red Tam Is A Lover Red And White Blues Soul R B 1968 Dade Records
  38. scan of The Drifters - Save The Last Dance For Me Nr Mint 60 Atlantic R B Soul 45
  39. scan of Family Circle Change Sweet Soul Sky Disc Promo
  40. scan of Steve Mancha 60s Detroit  Original On Groove City Hear It
  41. scan of Otis Redding Look At The Girl That S A Good Idea  1969 Atco
  42. scan of Black Gospel Soul-the Violinaires-you Ve Been Good To Me-jewel 2 Good Sides
  43. scan of Black Gospel Soul-rev Cleophus Robinson-elijah Rock-nashboro 2 Good Sides
  44. scan of Didi Noel - Let The Music Play -   Girl Group Blue Cat 45
  45. scan of 7  Donnie Elbert  Rare-ex Vinyl 45rpm  Baby Please Come Home
  46. scan of Midnight Star    Midas Touch - 12 Vinyl Single - 80  S Funk  Disco
  47. scan of Howlin Wolf Moanin For My Baby  I Didn T Know Blues R B Soul Chess Record 45
  48. scan of Black Gospel Soul-roses Of Sharon-glory Hallelujah-ebony 2 Good Sides
  49. scan of Mega Funk Soul-trial And Error Mint Unplayed Thruway Sounds
  50. scan of Job Lot 68 X 70s 80s Disco Soul R  B Records  Michael Jackson Shalamar  Used
  51. scan of 7  Jess  James   Rare-vinyl 45rpm 1967 Move  What Was I Born For
  52. scan of Monk Higgins Who-dun-it On Usa St Lawrence Vg
  53. scan of Roney Canada I Don T Believe It 1987 Soul Funk Electro Private 45
  54. scan of All-tones - Rock My Soul  Version 1997 Reggae 7  Diff Tunes See Below
  55. scan of 45 Rpm Vinyl Record Lot Of 8 Soul Marvin Gaye Michael Jackson Withers Vg
  56. scan of Prince Kiss Love Or Money 1986 Paisley Park Canada Import Rnb Soul Funk Promo 45
  57. scan of Gospel Soul Quentella Caldwell Jesus Made Me What I Am Love Is All About
  58. scan of The Originals We Can Make It Sweet Soul Red Vinyl Dj Promo Only Motown
  59. scan of Johnny Copeland  Mod R B  Original Golden Eagle Nm- Hear
  60. scan of Black Gospel Soul-the Hopson Family-you Better Mind-jewel 2 Good Sides
  61. scan of Lavern Baker - See See Rider - London - Soul  Rhythm  Blues - Near Mint
  62. scan of Black Gospel Soul-hopson Family-handwriting On The Wall-luna 2 Good Sides
  63. scan of Soul R B Pop 1960s 1970s Lot Of 82 Vinyl Rpm 7 Singles
  64. scan of Lot Of 200 Music Various Labels Vintage Rpm 7 Inch Records R  B Soul
  65. scan of The Marvelettes I  Ll Keep Holding On  Motown  Girl Group Tamla 45
  66. scan of Oscar Boyd - When Things Get A Little Better Sweet Things-  R B 45
  67. scan of Don Revels The Return Of Stagger Lee It S So Wonderful Promo R B Soul
  68. scan of Ricky Dee  The Embers Work Out  Tunnel Of Love  62 Newtown 5001
  69. scan of Tony Ranson  The Jackson Four Curiosity Everybody Has To Blow His Horn Soul
  70. scan of Soul The Ronettes Walkin In The Rain Promo
  71. scan of Sir Mack Rice Dark Skin Woman 1975 Private Soul Funk R B Disco 45
  72. scan of Sandra Wright 24 Hours A Day Private 1986 Soul Funk Disco Electro 45
  73. scan of Sons Of Robin Stone - Got To Get You Back Original  73 Atco 45
  74. scan of 4 Soul 45s - Top Nm Lot Incl C Alexander Feathers Cappy Lewis Scott Bros
  75. scan of The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On - 12  Vinyl Single - 80  S Disco Funk
  76. scan of The Tams  The Impressions - Abc Uk Reissue 45
  77. scan of 45t De David Soul Et Claire Severac
  78. scan of 45rpm - Positive Force - We Got The Funk  Tell Me What You See 70s Funk
  79. scan of 1970 Reggae - Winston Wright  Gaytones   Soul Pressure   Vinyl 7 Single
  80. scan of Crossover Luke Day Love Line Renfro 40 Near Mint
  81. scan of Albert Washington And The Kings Bring It On Up Woman Love Soul Funk Dj Promo 45
  82. scan of The Soul Stirrers Featuring Sam Cooke Peace In The Valley Jesus Gave Me Water 45
  83. scan of Soul Funk Psych Barbara Acklin I Can T Do My Thing Make The Man Luv Brunswick
  84. scan of Sugar Bell Crawling Back To Me Give My Love Away Detroit 80s Soul Funk 45
  85. scan of Mike Hanks Detroit Mod R B  J F K  Part 1 Part 2 Mah S Ex
  86. scan of Sweet-funk It Up  Lost Angels-7 Mexico Single-rare Cover Radio Ps Rca
  87. scan of Muscle Shoals Horns Born To Get Down 1976 Uk London Promo Funk Soul N Mint
  88. scan of Cornell Blakely You Ain T Gonna Find  Who Knows R B Soul Rich Promo 45
  89. scan of The Mauds Soul Drippin 7 Vinyl 1970 S 72832
  90. scan of Black Gospel Soul-rev Clay Evans-i M So Glad-jewel
  91. scan of Northern Sweet Soul By Little Anthony  The Imps Hear It
  92. scan of Ella Mae Morse - Down In Mexico   R B Capitol Vg  Ex
  93. scan of Smokey Robinson  Miracles S Lot 1960 S 70 S Soul Motown Nm Nos Unplayed 45
  94. scan of Lenny Miles Don  T Believe Him Donna  Invisible 1961 Scepter 1212 R B Soul 45
  95. scan of No Soul-jackie Shane-in My Tenement Comin Down-sue 788  1963 Vg Vg
  96. scan of De La Soul Stakes Is High 12  Single Promo Record Vinyl Hip Hop 96
  97. scan of Edwin Starr War  R Dean Taylor War Indiana Wants Me Soul Pop 7 Vinyl Single
  98. scan of Blinky And Edwin Starr  Oh How Happy  Vg Uk 1969 Motown Recs 7  Single
  99. scan of The People S Choice Cliff Nobles Split Soul Funk R B Disco
  100. scan of Unisex The Music Man Private Soul Funk Disco Private 1976

source-ebay-45.jpeg

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Source Advert