Value of Darrow Fletcher on REO

8 hours ago, Geeselad said:

It's a pretty looking thing big I'd find it hard to imagine much more than a groovy copy, perhaps £50?

Thing is, there were a couple of copies on discogs at £188 and I'm sure I saw £193.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

I like to buy Canadian records occasionally. I'm sure that I was watching a few items from a Canadian seller, very recently, that included one of these. The starting bid was $50. It didn't sell on first listing. When they relisted, I think it went for the minimum bid of $50.

If you like classic records on something a little different, they're nice to pick up. However, it doesn't seem to be a big market with mass appeal.

Cheers

• Up vote 1
Social source share

13 minutes ago, Modernsoulsucks said:

Loads of overpriced unsold 45s on Discogs.

And too many take those unsold prices as a value these days.  I’m not sure how they got from £43 to almost £200 with no history of those kind of prices.

Edited by Chalky
Social source share

12 hours ago, Chalky said:

And too many take those unsold prices as a value these days.  I’m not sure how they got from £43 to almost £200 with no history of those kind of prices.

100% agree and a NM copy on Evil Bay sold for £32 in February (It was in Canada though, so shipping and taxes would apply if purchased in to the UK)

https://www.popsike.com/NORTHERN-SOUL-Darrow-Fletcher-PAIN-GETS-A-LITTLE-DEEPER-Reo-45-rare-Canada-NM/285652367768.html

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!