Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Mon 08 Apr 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

Next 24 hrs @ 07:58 08 Apr 2024 (Uk time)

1. scan of Jackie Day Before It S Too Late Funk Soul Sue Records Hear It
  2. scan of Tommy Mccook Soul Ofrous The Saint Ease Me Up Officer Trojan Tr657 Tmx152 1969
  3. scan of Sweet Soul -the Dynamics Please Think It Over Lover Baby -trex Records 1973
  4. scan of Lot Of 116 45rpm 7 Records - Soul R B Garage Country Teen Rock - Promos
  5. scan of The Temptations Cloud Nine Tama Motown Tmg 707 Funk Soul Promo
  6. scan of Silvertones Burning In My Soul Studio One Cn3900 Ja 1977 Mr Fire Coal
  7. scan of New Electric Soul - Frozen Sun Garage-psych 1969  Long  Short Versions
  8. scan of The Impressions It S All Right You Ll Want Me Back 1963 Uk Hmv N Soul
  9. scan of Doowop Soul R B - Royal Masters -  You Re The One - Hear - 1962 Guyden
  10. scan of The Tams Be Young Be Foolish Be Happy Stateside Ss 2123 Soul Promo
  11. scan of Job Lot Of 8 Vintage Soul  Funk Singles Us Uk Motown Atlantic Etc Vg Ex Listed
  12. scan of Lee Roye  Tears  Nothing But Tears   Mca Records Northern  Soul Listen
  13. scan of Allen Toussaint Soul Sister Promo  Ex
  14. scan of Tina Britt The Real Thing Teardrops Fell London Hlc 9974 Soul
  15. scan of The Thrills Show The World Where It S At Grapevine Grp 126 Soul Promo
  16. scan of Steve Colt - Hey Girl How You  I Ve Been - Big Beat - Listen
  17. scan of Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up Uk Buddah 1971 Soul Funk Give It Up
  18. scan of Lynne Randell Stranger In My Arms Ciao Baby Csp Soul Northern Motown
  19. scan of Sweet Charles - Soul Man - People 639 Wlp James Brown Prod
  20. scan of The Shirelles French Vogue Test Pressing 7 One Sided Doin The Ronde Northern
  21. scan of The Falcons Standing On Guard Big Wheel  1966
  22. scan of Jackie Mittoo  The Soul Vendors - Ram Jam Coxsone Cs 7019 Rocksteady 45
  23. scan of 62 R B Doowop Soul Seminoles I Can T Stand It It Take A Lot M- Dj Hear
  24. scan of Jackye Owens - You Re Doing Something Awfully Good Us Promo
  25. scan of Slim Ali - Famous Hodi Boys - You Can Do It Barbados Wirl  1977 Afro Funk
  26. scan of Vigon 45t The End Pop Soul Jean Claude Petit Egg
  27. scan of Jerry Butler  Impressions For Your Precious Love 1958 Reo Funk Soul Exc-
  28. scan of Pre-owned Vinyl Lot-grateful Dead Elton John Grand Funk Railroad Procol Harum
  29. scan of 61 R B Doowop Soul Girl Grp Del-phis It Take Two I Ll Let You Know M- Dj Hear
  30. scan of Lot Vinyls  Cd Rap Oi New Wave Disco Funk Punk Reggae
  31. scan of Lot Of 20 Records  Funk
  32. scan of Funk Quad - Funky Love Song  Relief - Leo Mini Nice Shape Soul
  33. scan of Brenton Wood Sweet Molly Malone I Want Love Brent Northern Sweet Soul 45
  34. scan of 62 R B Doowop Soul Mack Starr Mellows Drifting Apart Oh My Love Cub M- Dj Hear
  35. scan of Outcasts I Can T Get Thru To U -i Found Out Bout U 1968 Karate N Soul Ex-
  36. scan of Funk R B - Hayes Ware - I Want To Bump You Got Me Mama Cj Records Chi
  37. scan of Tony Clarke  Landslide  Chess Northern  Soul Listen
  38. scan of The Lollipops - Loving Good Feeling 7 Single
  39. scan of 70s Funky Soul Tamla Motown The Temptations Law Of The Land Picture Sleeve
  40. scan of Mongo Santamaria We Got Latin Soul -  Columbia
  41. scan of Roy Handy - Baby That S A Groove - Stephanye - Uk Buyers Only
  42. scan of Trammps Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart Buddah Bds 405 Soul Disco Promo
  43. scan of Kim Weston I Got What U Need -someone Like U 1967 Mgm  Exc-
  44. scan of Northern Bandwagon Breaking Down The Walls Of Heartache Direction 1968
  45. scan of Bobby Byrd - I Know You Got Soul It S I Who Love Orig King 6378 - James Brown
  46. scan of Motown - The Night - Frankie Valli - 3024 Demo - Single Sided Demo
  47. scan of 45 T Pressage France Marvin Gaye Tammi Terrell-good Lovin S Ain T Tamla Motown
  48. scan of Janet Kay - Silly Games - 7 Single - 70  S  Disco  Soul
  49. scan of Sly  The Family Stone Dance To The Music Epic Epc 4879 Soul Funk Blue Vinyl
  50. scan of Motown 7 Collection Of 25 Oldies 60 S-80 S All Nm New Stock Check Description
  51. scan of Reflections  August  Deneen Abc Records Northern  Soul Listen
  52. scan of Johnny Nash You Got Soul Jamaican  Vg
  53. scan of Hank Carbo Bad Luck  Funny Rpm Hcp Records Soul Funk 1973 Vg
  54. scan of Queenie Lyons Drown In My Own Tears Rpm Ex Deluxe  1968 Dj
  55. scan of Doowop Bw  - Cashmeres - Four Lonely Nights -hear- 1960 Dj Lake
  56. scan of Mega Soul Funk Acetate By Usa Union Only Know Copy In Existance
  57. scan of The Group Say Girl  Avalanche Rec  Mono Stereo 1973 Funk Sweet Soul Rare
  58. scan of Larry Williams Shake Your Body Girl Soul Funk 7 Vinyl Record Rpm Mgm 1447
  59. scan of The Miracles Whole Lot Of Orig 1966 Funk Soul R B 7  45rpm T-54134 Vg
  60. scan of The Dalton Boys Ive Been Cheated  Record Promo On Vip
  61. scan of Doowop  - Fabulous Dinos- That Same Old Song - Hear Dj Musicor
  62. scan of De La Soul Ring Ring Ring Ha Ha Hey 1991 Uk 7 Vinyl - Blr 42 - Vg
  63. scan of The Voice Master Jerry Green Woodward One Detroit Funk Soul Electronic Vg
  64. scan of Tiger People Gimmewachoowan Polydor 2065 240-dj Funk Promo Canada
  65. scan of Smokey Robinson There Will Come A Day Motown Tmg 1065 Soul Disco Promo
  66. scan of Smokey Robinson Theme From Big Time Motown Tmg 1085 Disco Soul Promo
  67. scan of Tom Jones A Minute Of Your Time Looking Out My Window Decca F 12854 Soul Promo
  68. scan of The Three Degrees Toast Of Love Do It Epic Epc S 4215 Soul Disco Germany
  69. scan of Motown    Eddie Holland    Jamie   7inch Vinyl Single
  70. scan of Lot 34 X 70s Soul Disco Funk Vinyl Records Singles 45s Bundlevg Motown Philly
  71. scan of Us Import San Remo Golden Strings  Hungry For Love
  72. scan of David King Thomas You Better Investigate Jet Stream R B  7
  73. scan of Cecil Shaw This I Ve Gotta See Rpm Bil-mar Xo Soul 1973 Vg-
  74. scan of 45 Rpm Jimmy Jones Parkway 988 Don T You Just Know It  Vg-
  75. scan of Louis Chachere The Hen Parti Ll Paula Records Funk Promo 45rpm  Hear
  76. scan of Barbara Lewis - Lontananza Hello Stranger Atlantic Italy Vg Soul
  77. scan of Stevie Wonder - I Wish You And I On Motown Label Soul Original
  78. scan of The Drifters - Love Games The Cut Is Deep On Bell Label Soul Original
  79. scan of Clarence Carter - Patches I Can T Leave Your Love Alone On Atlantic Label Soul
  80. scan of James  Bobby Purify - I M Your Puppet Lay Me Down Easy On Mercury Label Soul
  81. scan of Village People - In The Navy Manhattan Woman On Mercury Label Soul Original
  82. scan of Lou Rawls  She S Gone  Hourglass 1974  Modern Soul Beat Ballad Nr Mint
  83. scan of Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams Get Into My Car Showdown On Jive Label Soul
  84. scan of Tavares - One Step Away Out Of The Picture On Capitol Label Soul Original
  85. scan of Village People - Y M C A The Women On Mercury Label Soul Original
  86. scan of Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin On Loving You On Mca Label Soul Original
  87. scan of Record Rpm Vinyl Lot - Motown - Beach Boys - 5 Records
  88. scan of Purple Motown Single Paper Cover Sleeve For Rpm Singles D1367
  89. scan of Lucy Sister Soul Rodgers  Pray A Little Longer  Killer Gospel Funk One Way 45
  90. scan of Fortson  Scott - Better  Just A Little Step Pzazz Northern Sweet Soul 45
  91. scan of George Smith - I  Ve Had It - Turntable   45
  92. scan of Gail Anderson - I Can  T Stop It - Galaxy  Bay Area Funk 45
  93. scan of Bobby Caldwell    My Flame 1979 Vinyl 7 Single Rpm Funk Soul Clouds Rare
  94. scan of Marvin Gaye You Re A Wonderful One  Orig 1964 Funk Soul 7  45rpm T-54093 Vg
  95. scan of What It Is Funky Soul  Grooves - 25 X 7 Singles In Sealed Carrycase 2006
  96. scan of Vinyl Records Rpm 7 Variety Genre 50s-80s Rock Pop Jazz Soul Job Lot Of 50
  97. scan of Earl  The Steam Team 7 Engine Of Love B W Steamin Uk Mca Funk 1977 Pic Sleeve
  98. scan of Freddy And The Sounds Of Soul - That Ain T Right
  99. scan of Doowop Soul R B - Chris Kenner  Group - How Far   Time - Hear 1962 Instant
  100. scan of Doowop Girls - Cotillions - Sometimes I Get Lonely - Hear- Abc

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert