Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Fri 12 Apr 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

Next 24 hrs @ 07:47 12 Apr 2024 (Uk time)

1. scan of Big Daddy Rogers I M A Big Man Be My Lawyer Crazy
  2. scan of Judy Street - What - Strider Original
  3. scan of Roy Roberts Legend Of Otis Redding Got To Have Your Love
  4. scan of 7  Marilyn Powell 1965 Demo-  Ex  Vinyl 45rpm  Please Go Away
  5. scan of Cal Roberts She Made Her Mark On Me Harembee Pull Together Fl Sweet Soul
  6. scan of The Velours  I M Gonna Change  Mgm Northern  Soul Listen
  7. scan of Soul Brothers Six  She S Some Kind Of Wonderful  Atlantic Northern Listen
  8. scan of Funk Eddie Kirk The Hawg Volt 1096 Mint- Wow
  9. scan of Alvin Robinson Fever Down Home Girl R B Soul 1964 Red Bird
  10. scan of The Apocryphals Baby I Know I M Losing You Mickey S Monkey
  11. scan of Larry Williams  Johnny Watson  Too Late    Two For  Epic Northern Listen
  12. scan of Rock Robbins Good Lovin Little Girl  Soul Funk Garage 1969 My Records
  13. scan of Jimmy Robins I Can T Please You I Made It Over  1966 Jerhart
  14. scan of Levon Helm  Hawks The Stones I Throw  He Don T Love You Atco
  15. scan of 45 Soul  Derrick Harriott  Bucket Full Of Tears  Wild Flower  Listen
  16. scan of Job Lot 30 X Soul R  B Disco Vinyl Records Aretha Billy Ocean Kool  More Vgc
  17. scan of Newby  Johnson  I Want To Give You My    Original 1970 U K 7 Inch Soul Funk
  18. scan of Brenda Holloway - Just Look What You Ve Done  Starting The Hurt - Tamla Motown
  19. scan of The Shakers  One Wonderful Moment  Abc Records Northern  Soul Listen
  20. scan of Pucho  The Latin Soul Brothers Georgia On My Mind Heat Latin Jazz Prestige
  21. scan of Ronnie Foster  Two Headed Freap   Spiritual Jazz Modal Soul-jazz
  22. scan of Hannibal Marvin Peterson  The Tribe   Free-jazz Jazz-funk Soul-jazz
  23. scan of Barbara Christian Not Like You Boy I Worry Brownie 102  Nm-
  24. scan of Quest Run Jesse Run Disco Funk Boogie 1984 Original Vg
  25. scan of 45 Soul  Byron Lee  The Record  Soul  Listen
  26. scan of Victor Assis Brasil  Toca Antonio Carlos Jobim   Bossa Samba Soul-jazz
  27. scan of Job Lot 13 X Soul R  B Disco Techno Dance 70s 80s Vinyl Albums Vgc
  28. scan of 6 Vinyl Record Lot Of 70  80 S Disco Funk Soul R B Vgc
  29. scan of Ben Roberts Love Has No Secrets Hangover R B Soul 1962 My Time Records
  30. scan of Various  High Jazz Vol 1   Jazz-funk Fusion Soul-jazz Spiritual Jazz
  31. scan of Monarchs Of Winston-salem 1962  Doo Wop Tribune Rpm
  32. scan of Enigma Save My Soul Under The Sign Of Aquarius Psych Rock Mexican On Epic
  33. scan of Jr Walker  The All Stars - Come See About Me - Tamla Motown - France
  34. scan of 3 X Toyah 7 Singles - 2 Signed - Echo Beach Moonlight Dancing Soul - Pic Disc
  35. scan of Motown Frank Wilson - Do I Love You - Uk Demo With Picture Sleeve
  36. scan of Samuel Jonathan Johnson  My Music   Spiritual Jazz-funk Soul-jazz Jazz-dan
  37. scan of Omar  For Pleasure   Soul Hip-hop Nujazz Jazz-funk Soul-jazz
  38. scan of Didi Noel - Let The Music Play -   Girl Group Blue Cat 45
  39. scan of The Winstons - Amen Brother Color Him Father Us Soul 7 Single 1969 Mms-117
  40. scan of Chuck Jackson  I  Ve Got The Need  Original 1975 U K 7 Inch Soul Funk
  41. scan of Donato The Frog Cad  Jodel  The Beautiful One Latin Funk On Blue Thumb
  42. scan of Frankie Valli  The Four Seasons - The Night - Uk Mowest Ri
  43. scan of H B Barnum  Heartbreaker  Capitol Northern  Soul Listen
  44. scan of P M Dawn Of The Heart Of The Soul And Of The Cross  Original Pressing 1991
  45. scan of Northern Ketty Lester Show Me Us Records By Pete 1977
  46. scan of Donnie Elbert-in Between The Heartaches-ger Polydor Pic Cov-northern-hear
  47. scan of Irma Thomas Dont Mess With My Man  Vinyl
  48. scan of The Peps Detroit Michigan  Vinyl
  49. scan of Dieter Reith Trio  A Happy Afternoon   Spiritual Jazz Modal Soul-jazz Top
  50. scan of Mccoy Tyner  Today And Tomorrow   Spiritual Jazz Modal Soul-jazz In Top Co
  51. scan of Bombey Horn  Subway Baby   Jazz-funk Fusion Soul-jazz
  52. scan of Roy Haynes With Frank Strozier  People   Spiritual Jazz Modal Soul-jazz
  53. scan of Roy Haynes  Jazz A Confronto 29   Spiritual Jazz Modal Soul-jazz In Top Co
  54. scan of David Bendeth  Adrenalin   Jazz-funk Fusion Soul-jazz
  55. scan of War  Youngblood   Ost  Jazz Funk Soul Soul-jazz In Top Condition
  56. scan of Outside  Suspicious   Downtempo Acid Jazz Nujazz Jazz-funk Soul-jazz
  57. scan of The Dudley Moore Trio  Dudley Down Under Live     Jazz Modal Soul-jazz
  58. scan of Trio Concepts  Trio Concepts   Modal Jazz Spiritual Jazz Soul-jazz
  59. scan of Al Robinson Oh Red The Blues New Orleans R B  1962 Post Records
  60. scan of Bob Marley  The Wailers - Satisfy My Soul Jah Jah - Jad Fifty Five - 7  Vinyl
  61. scan of The Yardbirds Uk 7 Heart Full Of Soul Steeled Blues Jeff Beck 1965
  62. scan of Krispie And Company Brazil Love Can Latin Soul Disco Argentine On Topomic
  63. scan of Cal Tjader Cuchy Frito Man Soul Burst Latin Jazz On Verve
  64. scan of Average White Band-soul Searching Vinyl Record Japan Obi Near Mint P-10212a
  65. scan of 6 Vinyl Record Lot Of 70  80 S Disco Funk Soul R B Vgc
  66. scan of Funk  Soul More Soul Soul Crusaders  Pretty Little Mama   Funky Five
  67. scan of James Brown Bring It On   Sonet Org Ger 7  Single Top Funk Soul
  68. scan of Diplomats On Arock  Help Me  Fabulous Sweet Soul
  69. scan of Soul Incorporatedmy Proposal
  70. scan of Dean Parrish I M On My Way 1972 Uk 7 Single Vinyl Record
  71. scan of Jimmy Ruffin - Gonna Give Her All The Love I Got   Motown
  72. scan of Northern R B Lee Dorsey Behind The 8-ball Us Fury 1962 Ex
  73. scan of Tommy Hunt - Loving On The Losing Side 7 Single  1976 Vinyl Record
  74. scan of Saxon Northern Lady 1986 7   Emi Ex
  75. scan of Rocky Roberts  The Airedales E Lasciami Stare Just Don T Know Ps
  76. scan of Johnny Maestro Heartburn  Vinyl
  77. scan of De La Soul- Eye Know 7 Single Australia
  78. scan of Motown Frank Wilson - Do I Love You - Uk Vinyl Factory Test Press
  79. scan of Aoyama Gakuin 101  1976   Spiritual Jazz Modal Soul-jazz Private Press
  80. scan of Eje Thelin Quintet  Jazz Jamboree 62 Vol 2  Spiritual Jazz Modal Soul-jazz
  81. scan of Ryojiro Furusawa Group  Spicy Islands   Spiritual Jazz Modal Soul-jazz Top
  82. scan of Carlos Ni O  Lil Sci  Elevation Instrumentals   Hip-hop Funk R B Nujazz
  83. scan of Teena Marie  Irons In The Fire   Soul Funk Jazz-funk Soul-jazz
  84. scan of War  War   Jazz Funk Soul Soul-jazz
  85. scan of Bucknell Jazz And Rock Ensemble  Bjre Turned Loose   Jazz Soul-jazz
  86. scan of Omar  There S Nothing Like This   Soul Hip-hop Nujazz Jazz-funk Soul-jazz
  87. scan of The Forefront  In   Jazz-funk Fusion Soul-jazz
  88. scan of Andre Previn  Rollerball   Ost  Jazz Funk Soul Soul-jazz In Top Condition
  89. scan of Lena Horne  Nature S Baby   Soul Funk Jazz-funk Soul-jazz
  90. scan of Earth Wind  Fire  Faces   Soul Funk Jazz-funk Soul-jazz
  91. scan of Dimmu Borgir Forces Of The Northern Night Double Vinyl 2017
  92. scan of Billy Preston 45rpm Nothing From Nothing My Soul Is A Witness Tested Excellent
  93. scan of De La Soul Ring Ring Ring - Original Uk 7 Vinyl Single With Picture Sleeve
  94. scan of Ruby Wilson The Blue Chips 7 Number One In My Heart Jay Boy  Demo
  95. scan of King Floyd Everybody Needs Somebody C W Woman Don T Go Astray 1972 Funk
  96. scan of Tyrone Davis - Just Because Of You  A Woman Needs To Be Loved - Dakar - Xo Soul
  97. scan of Soul The Ronettes Walkin In The Rain Promo
  98. scan of Frankie Valli Rpm - The Salawag Song Stereo  Mono - Motown M 1279f 1973
  99. scan of Grand Funk Railroad Feelin Alright  Capitol Cr2805 Japan Vinyl 7
  100. scan of Mirageman Promozione Editoriale N 31 7 Ep 33 Giri  70s Italo Funk Soul Jazz

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert