Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Mon 15 Apr 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

Next 24 hrs @ 07:33 15 Apr 2024 (Uk time)

1. scan of Sweet Soul Deep Funk Project Soul Sweet Things Of Life Ebony Hear Bay Grail
  2. scan of Modern Soul Boogie Disco Larry Dixon Star Time You Re On Your Own Hear Killer
  3. scan of Mod R B  Young Jessie You Were Meant For Me Mary Lou Hear
  4. scan of Sweet Soul The Dontells I Can T Wait Gimmie Some Ambassador Hear Killer
  5. scan of Bobby Treetop Wait Till I Get To Know Ya Valentine Tuff Og Hear
  6. scan of Modern Soul 7 Velvet Hammer I Can T Believe Chila Hear
  7. scan of The Whispers The Dip Weirdo Dore Hear Rare
  8. scan of Modern Soul Scheherazade If You Don T Want My Love Mystic Nm Hear
  9. scan of Modern Soul Synth Boogie Sweet Td T We Need Love Don T Change Hear Rare
  10. scan of The Temptations I Want A Love I Can See Further You Look Less
  11. scan of Chicano  Thee Midniters It Ll Never Be Over For Me Thee Midnite
  12. scan of Modern Soul Synth Boogie Sweetwater Love Street You Sweeten Up My Life
  13. scan of Verma Lewis You Do Somebody Help Me Gold Token Hear Nm
  14. scan of Sweet Soul Dem Iii Lonely Guy I Got A Woman Jam-cha Bay Area Hear Exc
  15. scan of Latin Funk La Sangre Caliente La Culebra El Baile Del Sillon Gas Hear
  16. scan of Funk Breaks Odetta Hit Or Miss Take Me To The Pilot Polydor Promo Hear
  17. scan of Len Wade Boss Beat Which Way Do I Go United Artists Promo Hear
  18. scan of Danny Owens I Can T Be A Fool For You What Am I Living For Rare
  19. scan of Sweet Soul Bw Funk Latin -jives - Love   I Want You - Hear 1971 Tear Drop
  20. scan of Modern Soul Boogie Private Joy Coolin Out Evejim Hear
  21. scan of 5th Dimension Train Keep On Movin I Ll Be Lovin You Forever Nm
  22. scan of Little Herman Gotta Keep On Walking I M Gonna Put The Hurt On
  23. scan of Modern Soul Boogie I-20 Blvd - Redd Hott
  24. scan of Modern Soul Sylvia St James Can T Make You Mine Ghetto Lament Issue
  25. scan of Modern Soul Boogie Chilly - Think About It
  26. scan of Delicates Stop Shoving Me Around He Gave Me Love Soultown Hear
  27. scan of The Experts My Love Is Real Shing-a-loo  Boog-a-ling Big Mama
  28. scan of Modern Soul Boogie White Magic - I  Ll Take Care Of You
  29. scan of Disco Funk B-boy Breaks Kolahyah Leo Kino Records Hear Obscure
  30. scan of Lowrider Sweet Soul Dee Dee Sharp I Really Love You Debra Laws Very Special
  31. scan of The Hesitations Is This The Way To Treat A Girl Yes I M Ready
  32. scan of Crossover Modern Soul Maurice Jackson Lucky Fellow Candle Lite Hear Rare
  33. scan of Gospel Soul Funk Dancer Elder Ward It Ll All Be Over Why Can T We Learn Hob
  34. scan of Funk Boogie - The Connectshun Band - Body Motion
  35. scan of Modern Soul Maze Feat Frankie Beverly Before I Let Go Joy  Pain Hear
  36. scan of Don Julian What Chance Has A Man Let Me See You Philly Money Nm
  37. scan of Bw Sweet - San Francisco Tkos - Make Up Your Mind - Hear -
  38. scan of Jazz Funk Bobbi Humphrey Harlem River Drive Blacks  Blues Mizells Bros Hear
  39. scan of Garage Teen Soul Linda Jo  Nomads Stop Your Cryin Just Like You Julian Hear
  40. scan of Private Modern Soul Boogie Creative Power Creative Power Step Into My World
  41. scan of Gospel Modern Soul Gene Galvin Jesus Is Coming Soon Partaker Hear Rare
  42. scan of John Roberts I Ll Forget You Be My Baby Duke Hear Rare
  43. scan of Johnny Wesley You Still Need Me It S The Talk Of The Town Hear
  44. scan of Crossover Soul Troy And Tomorrow Means Another Day We Re Apart Columbia Hear
  45. scan of Modern Soul Hollywood Disco Jazz Band Feat The Waters Don S Place A M Hear
  46. scan of Mod R B Mel Torme Comin Home Baby Right Now Hear Atlantic
  47. scan of Modern Soul Sergio Mendes  Brasil 77 Love Music Walk The Way You Talk Hear
  48. scan of R B Johnny Nash I M Movin On Cigarettes Whisky  Wild
  49. scan of Synth Boogie Funk Jimmi El Funky Tramp Depo Hear
  50. scan of Funk Boogie Ultimate Choice - Little Red
  51. scan of Crossover Soul Holland-dozier New Breed Kinda Woman If You Don T Want To Be
  52. scan of Crossover Modern Soul Mirage Can T Stop A Man In Love I Had A Fight With Love
  53. scan of Crossover Soul We The People Make My Daydream Real Whatcha Done For Me Gonna
  54. scan of Lo-fi Synth Modern Soul Tutty Gadson Ain T No Jobs Brought Back That Feeling
  55. scan of Gospel Modern Soul Charles Veal Jr Marching Up The Kings Highway Hear
  56. scan of Outsider Boogie Funk Rap Vernell Jennings Mojo Express Boogie Man Aids Hear
  57. scan of Colombia Psych Soul Funk Tizziano Hoy Quiero Al Fin Saber Negrita Fuentes Mp3
  58. scan of Sweet Soul - Mandells - What Can You Do For Me - Hear - 1965 Moneytown
  59. scan of Mod Funk Della Reese It Was A Very Good Year The Solitary Woman Hear Abc
  60. scan of Chicano Sweet Soul Thee Midniters Sad Girl Heatwave Chattahoochee Hear
  61. scan of Funk Eugene Blacknell I M So Thankful Sea Side Hear Bay Area
  62. scan of Shirley Butler Please Stop What You Re Doing To Me I Can T Get
  63. scan of Wigan The Tomangoes - I Really Love You Monarch Pressing
  64. scan of Disco Funk B-boy Breaks Stepping Tones Haven T Stopped Dancing Yet Hear Rare
  65. scan of Funk Boogie Larry Dunn - Benjamins Bin Jammin
  66. scan of Modern Soul Boogie Nightwind - May The Whole World Dance
  67. scan of Modern Soul Davida Lyn Jenkins Consider Me B W Debbie Hyde You Came To Me
  68. scan of Sweet Soul Della Humphrey Don T Make The Good Girls Go Bad Your Love Is All
  69. scan of Sweet Soul The Majestic Arrows We Love Together The Magic Of Your Love Bandit
  70. scan of Latin Soul Nydia Caro Ricardo Ray  Bobby Cruz You Re All I Need To Get By
  71. scan of Deep Soul Doowop Bw Rocker - Fourmosts W Bobby Moore- It Was A Lie - Hear
  72. scan of Bw Garage  - Debuts - If I Cry - Hear - 1968 Memphis Scudder
  73. scan of Bw Deep Soul - Drapels - Wondering - Hear- 1964 Volt
  74. scan of Yellow Sunshine - Yellow Sunshine Us Gamble Promo  Funk Breaks Classic Ubb
  75. scan of The Blackbyrds - Rock Creek Park Uk Fantasy  Jazz Funk Breaks Ubb 1975
  76. scan of Funk Breaks Samples The Emotions Blind Alley My Honey  Me Volt Hear Exc
  77. scan of Billy Butler Right Track Boston Monkey Okeh Hear
  78. scan of Sweet Soul Brothers Of Soul I Guess That Don T Make Me A Loser Hurry Don T
  79. scan of Esko Wallace Triple Zero I Don T Think Graham Hear
  80. scan of Sweet Soul Springers It S Been A Long Time You Can Laugh Way Out Hear Scarce
  81. scan of Sweet Soul The Whispers Never Again Slow Jerk Dore Hear Rare
  82. scan of Hear 1969 Phoenix Garage  Love Have Mercy  Every Now And Then
  83. scan of Sweet Bw  - Charmels - Please Uncle Sam - Hear - 1966 Volt
  84. scan of Liz Verdi On Columbia  Pic Slv - You Let Him Get Away
  85. scan of Modern Soul Boogie Funk Gangsters Strung Out On The Boogie Heat Hear
  86. scan of Motherlode What Does It Take To Win Your Love Nm Vinyl Hear
  87. scan of Stepping Tones A Beautiful Morning Mini-dixie Hear Rare
  88. scan of Sweet Soul Brothers Of Soul A Lifetime You Better Believe It Boo Hear
  89. scan of Funk The Prime Cut Message To The Ghetto Hey Pearl Shady Brook Hear
  90. scan of Modern Soul Stepper Michael Prowtle What You Re Looking For Is Here When I
  91. scan of Funk Boogie Gary Brown  Feelings - Go Saints Go
  92. scan of Eddie Holman I Surrender I Love You   Great Copy Nm
  93. scan of Funk L A Jones I M Movin On Doin Your Natural Thing Cyclone Hear
  94. scan of Gospel Funk Johnita  Joyce Collins Running For Christ Trouble In The Land
  95. scan of Betty Lavette What I Don T Know Won T Hurt Me Let Me Down Easy
  96. scan of Gene Stridel Tomorrow Is Another Day The Zebra Hear Pic Sleeve
  97. scan of The Strangers Night Winds These Are The Things I Love Wb Hear
  98. scan of Teen Girl Brenda Beeman Cry Baby All I Need Berdoo Hear Obscure
  99. scan of Funk Archie Bell  The Drells Tighten Up Dog Eat Dog Atlantic Promo On Vinyl
  100. scan of Jazz Funk 7 Dartanyan Brown  Chase Bass Meant Gibson Ripper Promo Hear Rare

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert