Nothing to loose NTL,first hour surgestion

Hi all,after many decades of following our music i feel it's now or never to start playing out the weird/wonderfull and the stuff we've been collecting and hiding away while we still can. The scene was/has been about breaking new tunes and we seem to be going away from that.So how about promoters adding NTL  to their flyers and having the first hour set aside for just that? It may bring in more people that want to hear something new and even break tunes and stimulate the scene a bit,what's to loose-nothing ! After all most events start around getting the drinks in and chating anyway so your not going to scare them away[ i hope ] ps i'd prefer to hear lesser known dj's  do this rather than millionaire soulies showing off,but that's just my opinion,what do you think?

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

really no one have an opinion? guess were back to playing mouldy oldies and watching the scene decline,looks like i might have to promote my own direction,thing is i don't tolerate divs and top 500 muppets and the  "never heard this before -don't like it" closed minds,sometimes i feel we forget every tune we know was new to us once and yes they were all intended to be "pop" records by the artist, ie sell loads with a few vanity projects of course ie-frank wilson,teddy randazzo

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert