Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Fri 03 May 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs @ 07:13 03 May UK

1. scan of Frankie Seay  The Soul Riders Soul Food Black Jack Crazy  Florida Funk
  2. scan of Frankie Seay Baby Please All I Want Is Loving You Florida Soul Funk
  3. scan of Sam  Kitty Love Is The Greatest I Ve Got Something Good
  4. scan of Hear Bob Marley  The Wailers Satisfy My Soul Jah Ja Tuff Gong Reggae
  5. scan of Four Tops Something About You 1965 Demo M Unplayed
  6. scan of The Four Tops Shake Me Wake Me When It S Over  1966 Demo Nm
  7. scan of Hear Jamaica Blank Hortense Ellis We Ll Cry Together Og 1971 Reggae Soul
  8. scan of 196 Soul    Funk Motown Disco Joblot 7 Vinyl Singles Records
  9. scan of the Virginia Wolves-stay-stateside-  Green White Demo
  10. scan of Soul Linda Jones Fugitive From Love  You Hit Me Like T N T  Blue Cat 1966
  11. scan of Mp3 Funk Sweet Soul Underground Vegetable Melting Pot Glen Miller How Can You
  12. scan of Hear 1972 Island Funk Killer The Chosen Few Do Your Thing Orig Crystal Reggae
  13. scan of Chicano Soul Sunny  The Sunliners Promo Rpr Lowrider Soul
  14. scan of Cliff Bennett Hold On I M Coming Acetate Soul Beat Emidisc Hear It
  15. scan of Lenny Williams 1968 Fantasy 45rpm  I Couldn  T Find Nobody  Nm
  16. scan of Hear 1972 Ja Reggae Funk Lloyd Charmers - Sunshine Reggae  Mike Chung Splash
  17. scan of Motown Frank Wilson - Do I Love You - Uk Demo With Picture Sleeve
  18. scan of Fl Soul Donna Branham    Little Boy Stop Crying  If I Give My Heart
  19. scan of Lucky Davis It  S Not Where You Start
  20. scan of Original The Profiles Take A Giant Step Walk On Goldie
  21. scan of Ledgends Rpm Single 7 Red Balloon Gotta Let You Go Soul Funk Hear
  22. scan of Latin Soul Ralph Weeks  Combo Lulo Nyct Rare
  23. scan of All-tones - Rock My Soul  Version 1997 Reggae 7  Diff Tunes See Below
  24. scan of Darrell Banks Open The Door To Your Heart Ss 536 Stateside 1966 7  Northern Vg
  25. scan of Modern Soul The Premiers Avco Records
  26. scan of The Jack Moves - Doublin Down - Modern Soul Wax Poetics Sweet Lowrider
  27. scan of Original Etta James Seven Day Fool Argo
  28. scan of Village Sounds  45rpm One Less Brother  Village Sound
  29. scan of The Persuaders Black Power Panamanian Funk Soul Test Pressing 7  Ex
  30. scan of Viola Wills - I Got Love - Bronco 1966 Excellent
  31. scan of Variations - I Wanna Take You Uptown - Right On 1968 Excellent
  32. scan of Mary B Something For You Baby  Since I Fell  R B Funk Vg Vg
  33. scan of David Ruffin Rode By The Place Motown Blue Tmg 1093 Northern Motown Ex Plus
  34. scan of Jackie Wilson - I Don T Want To Lose You  Just Be Sincere  Wigan
  35. scan of Jimmy Mccracklin Variant The Walk I  M To Blame 78 Rpm 50s R B Soul Checker
  36. scan of Dee Dee Sharp What Kind Of Lady Byg French Original 7 1969  Ex
  37. scan of Kenny Lupper Kiss Me Now Tamla 54294f Near Mint  Motown
  38. scan of Bones  Beeker - Heartbroken In Love - Soul Funk Neo Wax Poetics Sweet
  39. scan of Dabeull - Dx 7 - Boogie Funk Synths White Colored Vinyl
  40. scan of Jason Joshua  The Beholders -are You Ready- Sweet Soul Lowrider Pink Wa
  41. scan of Mad Honey - Time Is On Our Side - 12in Disco Funk Boogie Spoace Grapes
  42. scan of Mad Honey - Upward Bound Treasure - 12 Boogie Funk Disco Space Grapes
  43. scan of Magic In Threes  Amber Woodhouse - Push The Rock - Disco Funk Boogie
  44. scan of Dabeull - Ap6 Loulou Brenda - Boogie Funk Funk Freaks Holybrune Streetfunk Ii
  45. scan of Kuzins - Flow - Cd R B Soul Gospel Modern Contemporary Obscure Original
  46. scan of Eric B  Rakim - I Know You Got Soul - Fat Beats Exclusive Clear Vinyl Hiphop
  47. scan of Sandy Waddy Everything Is Everything On Red U S A Sos Stock Copy
  48. scan of The Champion Pt S 1  2 By Willie Mitchell On London Import Stock
  49. scan of Dean Parrish Tell Her On A Usa Original Boom Stock Copy
  50. scan of Lou Pride I M Cum Un Home In The Morn Un Suemi 2nd Press Demo
  51. scan of Rocky Roberts Lasciatemi Stare Ultra Test Press Fra Vogue 67
  52. scan of Dimmu Borgir Forces Of The Northern Night Double Vinyl 2017
  53. scan of The Soul Sisters - Think About The Good Times - Sue Demo
  54. scan of Only You Vintage Vinyl 12 Motown Promo Produced By Smokey Robinson 1980 Nm
  55. scan of The Vontastics
  56. scan of The Goodfellas Soul Heaven Vinyl
  57. scan of 7  Luisa Casali 45g Sunny  L Amore Se Ne Va Fox Hf 1011 Italy  Soul
  58. scan of Body  Soul - Things - Demo 7 Us 1971 National General Ngr-009 Excellent- Cond
  59. scan of High Frequency Summertime Disco Funk Boogie 12 Nia Og
  60. scan of Chocolate Buttermilk Band Freaking Vocoder Electro Disco Funk Boogie 12 Og
  61. scan of Sidiku Buari I  M Ready Koko Si Afro Disco Funk Boogie 12 Og Makossa
  62. scan of Original Soul - Bill Summers  Summers Heat - Don T Fade Away
  63. scan of Olga Guillot Jorge Ortega Escandalo 1960 Mono Latin Soul Bolero Chilean Prs
  64. scan of Luiz Carlos Clay Vuelve Conmigo Amor 1975 Promo Latin Soul Chilean Pr Only
  65. scan of Intruders - Check Yourself - Gamble 1967 Excellent
  66. scan of Original Soul - Bobby Caldwell - The House Is Rockin
  67. scan of Randy Jackson - How Can I Be Sure  Mint Reissue Limited 500
  68. scan of Gloria Jones Come Go With Me  Uptown Reissue  Northern Mint Limited Issue 45
  69. scan of Jackey Beavers -i Need My Baby  She S My Beauty Queen N Mint Cover Northern 45
  70. scan of Originals The Bells  I Ll Wait For You Tmo 9100  Motown N Soul N Mint
  71. scan of A Likely Piece Of Work  P P Arnold  1970 Uk Polydor  M-
  72. scan of Rosko  O  Est P Re No L  Funk French Groove 1973 Nm
  73. scan of Sandy S Gang  Hungry   Sunrise Records 1976 Nm
  74. scan of Firebolts Everybody Party Get Down Greenback Disco Funk Ex
  75. scan of Funky Fiddles Crazy Plumb Funk 1971 Tag Nm Unplayed
  76. scan of Shirley Ellis Soul Time  On Columbia 1966 Ex
  77. scan of Keni Lewis Drug Traffic  Psych Funk 1969 Ex
  78. scan of Marvelettes  When You  Re Young And In Love Tmg Rca Different Layout Northern
  79. scan of Gene Van Buren  One  Tamla Soul Northern Motown Ultra 1642tf N Mint
  80. scan of Joni Wilson  Let Me Put You On The Loser S Seat Reissue Stax Ltd N Soul Mint
  81. scan of Temptations Not An Ordinary Girl Beauty Only Skin Deep Gordy  Ex
  82. scan of The Professionals Thats Why I Love You  Goldmine Mint Condition 45
  83. scan of Eddie Kendricks - He S A Friend 7  Single Promo Tmg 1021 Northern Soul Mint
  84. scan of Barbara Randolph-my Love Is Your Love  Forever  536 953-9 N Soul Motown Mint
  85. scan of Martha Starr Love Is The Only Solution Wigan  Goldmine Mint 45
  86. scan of Dropkick Murphys  Curse Of A Fallen Soul  7  Single  White Vinyl Limited 100
  87. scan of Frank Zappa - Find Her Finer  Zoot Allures 45rpm 1976 Jazz Rock Funk Soul

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

source-ebay.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Source Advert