Sam Williams - auction closed..winning bid £1200

Posted (edited)

Sam Williams - Love slipped through my fingers - Tower w/d 

auction closed 

winning bid £1200

This will be an auction for UK buyers only.

Payment by Bank Transfer or PayPal as F&F

Condition…Styrene looks EX, but unfortunately has 10 seconds of hiss, of which 8 seconds run into the first part of the music….a video is provided to help you decide.

Auction will run until Sunday 19th at 1pm, or if I get an offer I can’t refuse. 
….!!To stop last minute bids, if anyone puts a bid in last 5 mins, the current high bidder will get a chance to come back with a final offer.!!
…I’ve had this for 35 years, and is the same condition as I bought it, it had the needle hiss when it came to me.
All that being said good luck, time for it to find a new home 😊

IMG_3347.jpeg

IMG_3348.jpeg

Video Clip

Edited by Dennisoul
video added
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Dennisoul said:

Sam Williams - Love slipped through my fingers - Tower w/d 

Bids start at 1K

This will be an auction for UK buyers only.

Payment by Bank Transfer or PayPal as F&F

Condition…Styrene looks EX, but unfortunately has 10 seconds of hiss, of which 8 seconds run into the first part of the music….a video is provided to help you decide.

follow the link to Rare Soul Sakes on FB for a sound clip 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/347276541975044/permalink/7528485047187455/

Auction will run until Sunday 19th at 1pm, or if I get an offer I can’t refuse. 
….!!To stop last minute bids, if anyone puts a bid in last 5 mins, the current high bidder will get a chance to come back with a final offer.!!
…I’ve had this for 35 years, and is the same condition as I bought it, it had the needle hiss when it came to me.
All that being said good luck, time for it to find a new home 😊

you are linking to a private facebook  group, meaning that anyone interested in the video will have to join facebook and then sign up to the group to view

it may work better for the auction and our members if you upload the sound clip / video here?

if need help just pm me

Social source share

3 hours ago, Mike said:

you are linking to a private facebook  group, meaning that anyone interested in the video will have to join facebook and then sign up to the group to view

it may work better for the auction and our members if you upload the sound clip / video here?

if need help just pm me

video now added 

thumbs up

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert