Guest rachel

• Replies 87
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Think Mr Simons has it - sure if ask him in your own special way he'll play it at the Brit on the 13th April. :lol:

oh yes, I know Mr Simons has it.... :huh:

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

so in love - -

16517 refosoul

quality sound, been in my playbox for a while now,but never played out due to that awful intro :yes:

shep

Social source share

I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE - maurice long - cyclone

16540 refosoul

Joan, what a bustin' record this is, thank you for posting this up, used to play it on the South Coast constantly to pretty much nonchalance, but this is a sleeping monster IMO builds & builds with soul ooooozing from every groove, dance floor friendly too' again IMHO. Everyone should go out & buy this fist clenching, heartbreakin slab 'o' soul right now & give it the recognition it deserves..............belting record.

BTW I like it a little bit too :yes: .

How much does this go for these day's anyone ????.

Russ

Edited by Russ Vickers
Social source share

Joan, what a bustin' record this is, thank you for posting this up, used to play it on the South Coast constantly to pretty much nonchalance, but this is a sleeping monster IMO builds & builds with soul ooooozing from every groove, dance floor friendly too' again IMHO. Everyone should go out & buy this fist clenching, heartbreakin slab 'o' soul right now & give it the recognition it deserves..............belting record.

BTW I like it a little bit too biggrin.gif .

Russ

Couldn't have put it better myself... :thumbsup:

Some records are just too soulful for their own good... & here is a prime example of that fact.. :thumbsup:

Social source share

I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE - maurice long - cyclone

16540 refosoul

Just this minute had a listen to this and Joan what can I say but, PHEW!....a soul record of the highest order I think and agree wholeheartedly with Russ....so eloquently put my man... thankyou Joan :thumbsup: , now, I wonder where can I get one... unsure.gif ....anybody?

Derek.

Social source share

love is better than ever - lucky jamal davis - big city

16626 refosoul Refosoul Rare and Northern Soul Clip library

the b side is a nice little funky dancer called vacate

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Sorry for doing this on friday, to busy to do on crossover day, i hope i don't get in trouble laugh.gif

Must start getting ready for work now hope you enjoy the tunes.

cheers

Andy :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Black Gold of the Sun

good side of your love - ronnie mcneir -

Just an AWESOME record ,one of his best.Thanks for putting this up. :thumbsup:

Social source share

BTW I like it a little bit too :shades: .

Russ

I remember the first time I ever DJ'ed at Albrighton, doing an early doors set, I was getting a couple of heckles to "put some soul on" (I had to laugh!) so I dropped Maurice Long on and I never got bothered again all night, just got compliments at the end. One of many brilliant cheapies still to get regular plays. :unsure:

Jordi

Social source share

Just this minute had a listen to this and Joan what can I say but, PHEW!....a soul record of the highest order I think and agree wholeheartedly with Russ....so eloquently put my man... thankyou Joan :unsure: , now, I wonder where can I get one... :shades: ....anybody?

Derek.

derek

try Craig Moerer i have just got one from him after hearing it $20

as you say quality tune

regards

dave lucas

Social source share

derek

try Craig Moerer i have just got one from him after hearing it $20

as you say quality tune

regards

dave lucas

Thanks very much for that Dave :unsure: .....right, I'm off to see Mr Moerer....

Social source share

Guest OskarB

...It's also the flip to "Touch Me" on Invictus, and the good thing is, it's cheap as chips :no:

steve

This made me very enthusiastic since i've been after the Love Factory issue for a while for this flip. However, i can only find references to Invictus 1277 Touch me / You've got extra power added to your love (or as a double a-sided DJ copy).

Would really like one with stay with me on the flip, will pay several bags of chips for it.

Social source share

This made me very enthusiastic since i've been after the Love Factory issue for a while for this flip. However, i can only find references to Invictus 1277 Touch me / You've got extra power added to your love (or as a double a-sided DJ copy).

Would really like one with stay with me on the flip, will pay several bags of chips for it.

That's strange Oskar! coz it's defo on Invictus 1277 mate!

here's a scan...

steve

post-2142-1175068830_thumb.jpg

Edited by Soul-Integrity
Social source share

'Stay With Me' is on the flip on my 'Love Factory' Music Merchant demo as well

Social source share

Guest OskarB

That's strange Oskar! coz it's defo on Invictus 1277 mate!

here's a scan...

steve

Might be available with two b-sides than?

Will defo look out for this one. Amazing tune IMO, and why pay extra for Love Factory on the otherside if you don't have to?

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dodger

Just uploaded a few mp3s of some of my old sevens on another forum, thought it might be of interest on here as well (can't remember all the labels they were on).

The file should be self extracting.

soulfulsevens.exe

Jimmy Delphs - Do You Know What I Mean

Darrow Fletcher - It's No Mistake (Crossover)

Chuck Bernard - Gotta Get A Hold Of Yourself (Zodiac)

Whirlwind - Don't Let Him Get The Best Of You (Roulette)

Friday Saturday Sunday - There Must Be Something (Dig)

Bill Merriweather - No Stronger Love

Lenny Welch - Just What I Need (Big Apple)

We The People - Right Here (Verve)

Thomas East - Follow The Rainbow

Willie Tee - Concentrate

Sahara - The Wind

Sammy Jones - You've Got To Show Me (Janess)

Bobby Sheen - Come On And Love Me (Chelsea)

Majors - Down In The Ghetto

Delegates Of Soul - Come Running Back (Up Look)

Delegates Of Soul - What A Lucky Guy I Am (Up Look)

Prince Philip Mitchell - Come To Bed (Ichiban)

Inverts - Look Out Love (Tower)

Newday - Wait A Minute (On Top)

Emanuel Laskey - Just The Way I Want Her To Be (Music Now)

Betty Everett - Just A Little Piece Of You

Sass - I Only Wanted To Love You

Cheers

Roger

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!