Digging In Savannah Ga/charleston Nc

Passing thru Savannah Georgia & Charleston N Carolina shortly & wondered if anyone can reccomend any record stores/flea markets/thrift stores or have any contacts that you wouldnt mind sharing. Also anywhere worth stopping at along the I 95 between Florida & Virginia ????.

Any help would be much appreciated guy's n gals. Need all the help I can get. If we have any SSers in that area lurking, get in touch if you have soul vinyl for sale or trade.

Thanks in advance.

Russ

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Passing thru Savannah Georgia & Charleston N Carolina shortly & wondered if anyone can reccomend any record stores/flea markets/thrift stores or have any contacts that you wouldnt mind sharing. Also anywhere worth stopping at along the I 95 between Florida & Virginia ????.

Any help would be much appreciated guy's n gals. Need all the help I can get. If we have any SSers in that area lurking, get in touch if you have soul vinyl for sale or trade.

Thanks in advance.

Russ

Hi Russ

There is a black record store in Savanna, had a few things out of there, but haven't been for about 4 years. Can't remember the name, but it's on a corner on the main rd heading north, about 1/2 out of the downtown area. Run by a lady, a mixture of soul, gospel etc new and second hand stuff

Dave

Social source share

Hi Russ

There is a black record store in Savanna, had a few things out of there, but haven't been for about 4 years. Can't remember the name, but it's on a corner on the main rd heading north, about 1/2 out of the downtown area. Run by a lady, a mixture of soul, gospel etc new and second hand stuff

Dave

Thank you Dave, thats great, i was hoping that you would give me some clues. Anyone else ????. When I have the 'big hit' you'll all benefit honest :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: !!!.

Thanks again Dave.

Russ

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert