• Views 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest James Trouble

From Plymouth? If him, might have it

That's him. Yhink he is from Plymouth.

Thanks Pete, would be a great help if you could find it for me. Tried to contact him through his site, but the email that is on there doesn't seem to be working :thumbsup:

Social source share

That's him. Yhink he is from Plymouth.

Thanks Pete, would be a great help if you could find it for me. Tried to contact him through his site, but the email that is on there doesn't seem to be working :thumbsup:

OK I'll try and find it James, not spoken to him for ages but he's a Wolves fan so he's ok...it'll be in an old address book though so not 100% sure I've still got it. Back in a minute.

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Think I might have a result James, PM on the way

Cheers Pete. Weird thing is, his ebay ID has just been removed by ebay, no longer a registered user. Even though he has been a member since 1998, with over 1500 feedback, 100% positive. ODD!

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

It says that number does not receive incoming calls. Thanks anyway Pete :lol:

The hunt continues... :(

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

It says that number does not receive incoming calls. Thanks anyway Pete :lol:

The hunt continues... :(

Thats weird because I double checked and it is definitely his number, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon. If I can extract some of his old emails I might be able to find something out.

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Thats weird because I double checked and it is definitely his number, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon. If I can extract some of his old emails I might be able to find something out.

Very weird. I wonder if they removed his ID because it contains a website address? Ebay are getting a bit funny about alot of things recently.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert