Mak

• Replies 5
  • Views 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveSnow

Can someone help , I have never had to claim a payment from a buyer . They have informed me they have paid but I have not yet claimed it . How do you go about it , thanks

Tony

Hi Tony

If you sign in to your payal account, it should be showing up as a recent transaction, and you just follow the links to claim it. I think. It's been a while. :o)

Good luck - Steve

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Can someone help , I have never had to claim a payment from a buyer . They have informed me they have paid but I have not yet claimed it . How do you go about it , thanks

Tony

Tony, beware, read this very carefully as what you have could be a fake email.

1. Have you actually sold something for which paypal might be a payment option ?

2. Have you actually got a paypal account ? (By the sounds of things you might not have)

3. Whatever you do, DO NOT put in a password on to an email asking for info.

4. Is the transaction from the UK ? If so, why not take a cheque or bank transfer.

5. It could be bullshit from paypal in the hope you'll open an account when you might not need to.

Any problems then PM me and i'll reply in the morning. I know paypal inside out, including their own scams.

Martin Snow

Social source share

it might be as simple as someone who has paid using there credit card.

if you have a basic account then you can't accept these payments, as once you do paypal will change your account and start charging fees

if I'm right, contact the buyer and let them know that you've cancelled there payment and could they pay again from there bank account

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert