Dj Genesis Presents Audra - "it's U"

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsy

Oh my god, i cant believe you started this thread, its scorned upon from a very great height by so many on here, personally though i really like it and yes it does still get played out in placs but DJs are getting scared to play it now for being attacked from that very great height. im with you so im off to get my tin hat and barracade myself in my air raid shalter. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Are you talking about the flip side "It's U"? coz that's what I am talkin about, never hear that played yet? Just wondering if it was?

I think its ace that there are some numpties who still choose their moozic based on what others may say or think, didn't we used to call them robots or summit? Who knows?

I was at Drax on Thursday night, hello to every one who was there, I was particularly amused at the reaction by one of the record dealers at my comments that "You can get all these now on CD" his face was a picture as he turned away in discussed. Yip yip made me giggle for a few minutes.

"It's U" By DJ Genesis is a good tune, love it or hate it but make YOUR own mind up about it!! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't be a sheep, we have loads of them at Imber folks xxx.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert