Last Friday Nite

went along with rbman and geoff, variety of music, nice venue and dancefloor and martin remarked on how cheap the drinks were! :sleep3:

Nice friendly crowd and few locals but they weren't taking the p*ss but enjoying the music had a few ask me about it in the loos as they thought it was great! :sleep3:

Especially liked one dj's spot - think someone said his name was Dave Smith (sorry if I got wrong) nice to hear oldies not been played for ages and of course my fav, 70s/modern,

(also had fun with the roundabouts just like being at Hemel!) :sleep3:

Will probably go again and considering not advertised a lot seemed like a good crowd, nice to go to a 'local' do not really known about - or was that on purpose so I wouldnt find out?! :D well I did! :thumbsup:

Edited by hertssoulgirl
  • Replies 1
  • Views 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Wasn't planning to go out on Friday but a call from Karen with the offer of a lift and I thought why not!

After an interesting journey to High Wycome with a very unpleasant tale regarding Karen's blocked loo we found the Liberal Club. Just £3 entrance, cheap draft beer and a nice dance floor made for a good night. I enjoyed the mix of styles of music - even the two-tone.

Thanks to Geoff Green and Karen for the company and the lift thumbup.gif

M

Source Advert