Manifesto Soul Club Charity Event - Friday 13 April

A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED, SUPPORTED OR DONATED RAFFLE/AUCTION ITEMS FOR THE CHARITY EVENT LAST MONTH AT THE MANIFESTO SOUL CLUB IN AID OF THE JACK KITCHING APPEAL.

WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED FOR THE CHARITY IS £2,080.66.

THANKS TO THE GUEST DJS DON KITCHIN, JONAH & RAY NORTH - ALL PLAYED EXCELLENT SPOTS!

SPECIAL THANKS TO DONI BURDICK, DEAN PARRISH, FRANCES NERO & TOMMY HUNT FOR THEIR KIND AUCTION DONATIONS.

KTF

LITTLE AV & PETE JAY

Edited by LittleAv
  • Replies 3
  • Views 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Baz

WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED FOR THE CHARITY IS £2,080.66.

Wow great total, well done to all involved thumbsup.gif

Whats the Jack Kitchen appeal?

Thanks Baz

Jack Kitchin is a 3 year old boy from Doncaster who was diagnosed with West Syndrome, a rare and serious form of epilepsy - when he was just months old. The condition has caused him to suffer brain damage and lose normal sight.

The money raised will be used to purchase much needed equipment for Jack to improve the quality of his life.

If anyone reading this topic is considering holding a charity night and would like to raise money for Jack, please contact me and I'll pass on further information.

Av

Guest Baz

Thanks Baz

Jack Kitchin is a 3 year old boy from Doncaster who was diagnosed with West Syndrome, a rare and serious form of epilepsy - when he was just months old. The condition has caused him to suffer brain damage and lose normal sight.

The money raised will be used to purchase much needed equipment for Jack to improve the quality of his life.

If anyone reading this topic is considering holding a charity night and would like to raise money for Jack, please contact me and I'll pass on further information.

Av

Sounds like a great cause, and i hope the money raised brings some hope to his condition, and the quality of his life.

Again well done, a magnificent figure of money thumbsup.gif

Source Advert