Nottingham

Mak

I wanted to go to a soul night to night , any decent soul night .The nearest are in Nottingham .There are THREE on can't make up my mind so I ain't goin to any .How can any town support three do's in one night , feckin stupid

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsy

I wanted to go to a soul night to night , any decent soul night .The nearest are in Nottingham .There are THREE on can't make up my mind so I ain't goin to any .How can any town support three do's in one night , feckin stupid

Are they all the same music policy though yes.gif we are lucky to get one a month in the whole of Kent, one extreme to the other :D

Social source share

Tony,

What about Saturday night,the Assembly rooms Derby,8pm-4am.

I only do nighters myself :D

Kev wicked.gif

Social source share

Are they all the same music policy though yes.gif we are lucky to get one a month in the whole of Kent, one extreme to the other :D

Thats the problem ,they wil be all the same infact I believe one dj is doing two venues.

Social source share

Tony,

What about Saturday night,the Assembly rooms Derby,8pm-4am.

I only do nighters myself :D

Kev wicked.gif

k

Kev , I don't anything about it .Saying that I have kept a wide berth of Derby this last week or so :shades::thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest krawen

k

Kev , I don't anything about it .Saying that I have kept a wide berth of Derby this last week or so :thumbsup:wink.gif

You're always welcome in Derby mak :D

Although I shoudn't be saying that as Annesley is on tomorrow.

The nighter at the assembly rooms is a Clouds re union thing done by the Willington guys ( I think )

All the best

Steve B

Social source share

Guest krawen

Mak , if you are on about tonight I'm the same ,undecided about where to go :D

what do you suggest mate

Steve B

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!