Sky Tv Sunday 5.00pm

Guest The Driffter

Guest The Driffter

5.00pm on Lifestyle and Culture [Living in Spain] channel 293 caught the last 10 minutes of the programe yesterday its repeated today about a group of scooter and northern soulies who have a club in Alicante looked good from what i saw .Take a look

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

5.00pm on Lifestyle and Culture [Living in Spain] channel 293 caught the last 10 minutes of the programe yesterday its repeated today about a group of scooter and northern soulies who have a club in Alicante looked good from what i saw .Take a look

There was a previous thread on this, so it seems to be a regularly repeated piece of viewing.

I don't have Sky so unfortunately can't check it out and may be speaking about the wrong set of guys but the following are my words of warning from the previous thread:

So far as I am aware there is only one expat Scooter Club in the Alicante area.

:lol: Should anyone plan to meet up with them during their hols etc, be aware that they have gone native and have a total disregard for any arrangements you may have made with them. :thumbsup:

It's a long way to go with all your hand luggage taken up with vinyl for a non-existent event :angry:

Actually they're probably nice guys, and I will try and hook up with the Orihuela Scooter Club in the future.

Just didn't want anyone to make the same presumptions that I did.

Kevin

"STOLEN HOURS"

RAMSGATE 21st JULY

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert