Dave Moore

Harthon Record Company

Fan'bloody'tastic Dave, credit where credit is due this magazine is head and shoulders above the rest as it's simply dedicated to what really matters 'the music' and the people that made it...awesome read as ever read it last night from cover to cover...you just can't put it down once you start reading it...cheers for the two extra copies Dave as ever will preview and do a little competition on the show for you.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Ps - Mike Terry is God.

Fan'bloody'tastic Dave, credit where credit is due this magazine is head and shoulders above the rest as it's simply dedicated to what really matters 'the music' and the people that made it...awesome read as ever read it last night from cover to cover...you just can't put it down once you start reading it...cheers for the two extra copies Dave as ever will preview and do a little competition on the show for you.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Ps - Mike Terry is God.

Although I agree with you, not sure if all the DJs and promoters would agree that the music and the people that made it are all that matters. That would mean they are mere mortals.

Ed :)

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Ps - Mike Terry is God.

I've just received my copy in the post, and I am going to take some time out from work this afternoon to read that Mike Terry article. :wub:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 230 posts
    • 11258 reads
    • hullsoul
    • 20 May 2018
    • 9 posts
    • 489 reads
    • GruveRecords
    • 17 May 2018
    • 12 posts
    • 798 reads
    • Ahoy Sailor
    • 11 May 2018
    • 34 posts
    • 2332 reads
    • Spain pete
    • 08 May 2018
    • 3 posts
    • 391 reads
    • Mike Lofthouse
    • 02 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 399 reads
    • SoulfulSolutions
    • 28 Apr 2018
    • 18 posts
    • 729 reads
    • shufflin
    • 24 Apr 2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.