Annesley Soul Club

Guest krawen

Guest krawen

Just thought i'd better give Annesley Soul Club a quick plug as it's that time of the month again.

and yep this month we have the same Dj's on as it says on the current flyer :wicked:

So guest's for this Saturday July 14th are.......

ROB WIGLEY from the Prestatyn & Bridlington weekenders

With

KEITH BANKS & KEV SMEDLEY ( from the Rolls Royce soul nights in Derby )

7pm start with a 12 :30am finish

£3.50 on the door

2 minutes from junction 27 of the M1 heading towards Kirkby in Ashfield

Sorry no children

• Replies 26
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just thought i'd better give Annesley Soul Club a quick plug as it's that time of the month again.

and yep this month we have the same Dj's on as it says on the current flyer yes.gif

With

£3.50 on the door

Sorry no children

:lol: hi steve and karen ....we will be there....

200 + soulies in one large room ...you cant miss this one ... :boxing:

Guest krawen

:lol: hi steve and karen ....we will be there....

200 + soulies in one large room ...you cant miss this one ... :boxing:

Hi Pete ,

have you had a good weekend'

Guest krawen

I would just like to add a quick note,

I was talking to Karen Wigley at the Attic last Friday and she told me that Rob will be bringing tickets to Annesley this Saturday to sell for next years weekender at Bridlington for anyone interested. I'm guessing that after this years success the tickets for next year's weekender are going to be snapped up pretty quickly thumbsup.gif

All the best

Steve B

I would just like to add a quick note,

I was talking to Karen Wigley at the Attic last Friday and she told me that Rob will be bringing tickets to Annesley this Saturday to sell for next years weekender at Bridlington for anyone interested. I'm guessing that after this years success the tickets for next year's weekender are going to be snapped up pretty quickly thumbsup.gif

All the best

Steve B

see you on Saturday Steve :lol:

Guest krawen

see you on Saturday Steve thumbsup.gif

Hi Kev,

From reading the Attic looks back thread it sounds like you've only just got back in to the land of the living . It sounded like the after party topped the anniversary night.

Great night though.

Yeah see you saturday mate, and the offer is always there that if you have nowt better to do on the Saturday afternoon when we set up , bring some sounds down and have a mess about with us ( thats to all the Attic lads )

All the best

Steve B

Hi Bazza,

In answer to your p.m

I didn't know he had gone away but I will find out for you mate :ohmy:

See you Saturday

Steve B

Ok Steve.yes hes been away for 3 weeks ..I think he's back this weekend ...but Im not sure,anyway cya all Saturday..looking forward to another great night at Annesley

Bazza

Guest krawen

Ok Steve.yes hes been away for 3 weeks ..I think he's back this weekend ...but Im not sure,anyway cya all Saturday..looking forward to another great night at Annesley

Bazza

What was the weather like in Whitby Bazza , did you enjoy the weekend mate

Steve B

What was the weather like in Whitby Bazza , did you enjoy the weekend mate

Steve B

Weather was a bit dodgy had some heavy showers..we managed to miss em tho' the Do' was ok we enjoyed it but not as much as we have done before...a lot of the faces you expect to see just did'nt go..not sure if we will bother again...I recone its Brid next time..cya soon

Bazza

Guest krawen

Weather was a bit dodgy had some heavy showers..we managed to miss em tho' the Do' was ok we enjoyed it but not as much as we have done before...a lot of the faces you expect to see just did'nt go..not sure if we will bother again...I recone its Brid next time..cya soon

Bazza

I can recommend Brid' Bazza it was very good this year and the venue they will be using next year will be top notch having rooms to cater for all tastes.

Speak to Rob & Karen Wigley about it Saturday, they will give you better info than me about it.

All the best

Steve B

Guest krawen

Bazza

Ey up Bazza you kept that quiet :( and I know how old you are :P

Happy birthday you old b*****d laugh.gif and I'll get the drinks in Saturday :yes:

All the best

Steve

and yep this month we have the same Dj's on as it says on the current flyer :unsure:

With

£3.50 on the door

Sorry no children

Hi Steve and Karen

We will be there on Saturday, looking forward to seeing you.

Barry and Pam (Pilsley)

Guest krawen

Hi Steve and Karen

We will be there on Saturday, looking forward to seeing you.

Barry and Pam (Pilsley)

Likewise Barry.

Hey Barry , are you going to the Derby V Forest Brian Clough Charity match.

I'm going down to get me and our Lee some tickets tomorrow morning from Pride Park.

I also hear you've re-newed your season ticket at the City ground.

Steve B

Likewise Barry.

Hey Barry , are you going to the Derby V Forest Brian Clough Charity match.

I'm going down to get me and our Lee some tickets tomorrow morning from Pride Park.

I also hear you've re-newed your season ticket at the City ground.

Steve B

Hi Steve

Yeh I said I would not renew after what happened against Yeovil, however my son Rhys who I go to the games with will be at Uni the following season so decided to renew because this will be the last season he and I can attend together for a few years. When is the Derby/ Forest match? c u Saturday.

Barry

Guest krawen

Hi Steve

Yeh I said I would not renew after what happened against Yeovil, however my son Rhys who I go to the games with will be at Uni the following season so decided to renew because this will be the last season he and I can attend together for a few years. When is the Derby/ Forest match? c u Saturday.

Barry

Tuesday 31st July , just been down and got a couple of tickets from Pride Park at £10 each ( for adults ) thumbsup.gif

See you Saturday mate

Steve B

Guest xcrissix

Hi Steve.

Hope your well.

Fancy "BBB" re - newing his season ticket !

He assured me too, that after the Yeovil game that was the end of his suffering.

Wait till i see him.

All the best.

Paul G

Hi Steve.

Hope your well.

Fancy "BBB" re - newing his season ticket !

He assured me too, that after the Yeovil game that was the end of his suffering.

Wait till i see him.

All the best.

Paul G

Hi Paul

Once a supporter always a supporter I guess, can't get enough of this suffering, even more so now the sheep are in the prem, still our day will return. Now I know at least three Ram supporters on the scene,

of wnich one of you reminded me to quote "I have to get up 1/2 earlier now to hate Derby longer" :shades:

Love to Chris.

Barry

Guest krawen

and yep this month we have the same Dj's on as it says on the current flyer :unsure:

With

£3.50 on the door

Sorry no children

Been let down yet again at the last minute I've just been informed, as Rob Wigley for what ever reason cannot make it tonight . Petes sorting a replacement as I type this.

Will post it up when i get conformation but i think he's trying to get Rob Wicks thumbsup.gif

Steve B

Been let down yet again at the last minute I've just been informed, as Rob Wigley for what ever reason cannot make it tonight . Petes sorting a replacement as I type this.

Will post it up when i get conformation but i think he's trying to get Rob Wicks thumbsup.gif

Steve B

CAN'T MAKE IT :lol: ?,never mind see you later Steve,would love to help you "set up the equipment :D:D ",but got to do the shopping,,,KEV. :unsure:

CAN'T MAKE IT :ohmy: ?,never mind see you later Steve,would love to help you "set up the equipment wink.gif:D ",but got to do the shopping,,,KEV. :D

Kev if you turn up around 1.30ish the the equipment is already set up that's what me & Ray do everytime.

Steve see you for the afternoon session around 1.30 whistling.gif:unsure::lol: Ray won't be with me he's on holiday....Cressy

ps I thought I'd gone on the wrong forum all this stuff about Derby & Forest :D:sleep3:

Guest krawen

I would just like to say a big thank you to Rob Wicks for coming down to do a spot for us at such short notice last night. He went down very well and gave the crowd a little taste of what to expect at Bridlington next year.

Also a big thanks to Kev & Keith for their spots too, over 230 people in made it a hot sweaty but hopefully entertaining night for most people .

Fingers crossed ,by next month we shall have the new years eve tickets on sale ( if Herby pulls his finger out :thumbsup: )

All the best

Steve B

Source Advert